All Categories

(Update) Tomb Lord Fix

(Update) Tomb Lord Fix

Search
Comments
Aug 9, 2019, 16:4108/09/19
05/08/19
Truly disappointing news to see that you have so quickly destroyed Tomb LORD once again. Made him somewhat useful for 1 day and now he’s back to being trash. Way to get everyone to WASTE their resources on him (like they’ve done with every single other champion you’ve nerfed) and then you send him back to the stone ages. Unbelievable. And astralith still stinks but don’t get me started there... just please, leave tomb lord be the way he just was or you know, actually FIX him since apparently you guys can go ahead and fix them whenever you want to, not when an update comes out like you’ve been lying to us saying! 👀 
Aug 9, 2019, 17:4108/09/19
02/16/19
Natsu said:

Lets be real guys, no champion should be able to do this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1vo1BiONgU

If you thought they'd let people with tomb lord be able to solo basically everything without taking damage I mean seriously.
This only worked in specific circumstances. He was still bad in arena and CB, making him strong/OP in dungeons is not crazy when you consider how OP some of the other legendaries are. Even with his A3 giving multiple turns, I'd still have traded him for Nethril, Zavia, Longbear, Martyr or Bad-el Kazar because they are OP EVERYWHERE , not just in spider dungeon.
Aug 9, 2019, 20:2708/09/19
07/03/19

Pardon me but are the majority of you users retarded or trolling?

Tomb lord has not been re-nerfed he is still a legendary who is very, very strong with an A1 that hits 3 times n puts a speed debuff, an A2 that poisons all enemies 5 times with 5%????? AN A3 THAT RESETS AN ENEMYS TURN METER. AND HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPPORT LEGENDARY.

All Plarium did was remove a bug that wasn't intended. You want to solo spider 20? Then why have a dungeon at all? why play the game just get everything for free? 

You guys should welcome good change that a lot of players have been waiting for a long time and Plarium has listened! If you give them good publicity every time they make a good decision and bad publicity every time they make a wrong one that is truly game breaking or like Centurion in foli fusion event then we can incentivise the company to make good decisions. This is required so those at the TOP of management and company ownership understand what should be done. They should be rewarded by us players for every good decision and punished for every bad one. 

And yet all of you jump on the band wagon that is hate Plarium. Guys work together to take Plarium out of the bog that is corporate interest by manipulating their decisions through the carrot and the stick. Simple as!

Aug 10, 2019, 10:5708/10/19
06/19/19

I agree Kerykeion said:

Natsu said:

Lets be real guys, no champion should be able to do this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1vo1BiONgU

If you thought they'd let people with tomb lord be able to solo basically everything without taking damage I mean seriously.
This only worked in specific circumstances. He was still bad in arena and CB, making him strong/OP in dungeons is not crazy when you consider how OP some of the other legendaries are. Even with his A3 giving multiple turns, I'd still have traded him for Nethril, Zavia, Longbear, Martyr or Bad-el Kazar because they are OP EVERYWHERE , not just in spider dungeon.

Aug 10, 2019, 11:0608/10/19
02/14/19

Teevs said:

You have to implement a way where we can turn in a champion for a refund of skill tomes even if it removes the champion from us and we just get the tomes back.   When 7 tomes cost 99.99 and champions can need a dozen or so to be maxed one skills,  you are stealing from us when you nerf a character.  

Now yes tomb lords bug was broken and needed to be fixed but you need to have a way we can be reimbursed.  Or better yet just put out a moderate compensation package for everyone.   Include a shard or the appropriate type for the nerfed character a few skill tomes of the right type and a collection of potions.  It doesn't have to be totally equal cause we would still have the character but it would be something to wash the bad taste out of our mouths

If you paid for books with money each nerf devalues your investment. So, you are right, this is not right and can be challenged in courts. When money is involved there is a certain level of protection customers enjoy. 

The reason we cannot buy heroes for cash is that in the long game of nerfs and buffs all digital assets cannot be changed without offering paying customers a refund first. 

Introduction of books is a smart way to go around it, but does not mean you should not ask for their return. 

With every balancing change books should be returned. They could have developed the method to keep track what books were paid for and return only these. Ill make a relevant post about it. 

Aug 11, 2019, 17:4108/11/19
05/29/19

Make tomb lord great again 

Its such a simple change. All that needs to be done is making tomb lords A2 death burst a 2 turn posion.

That's it.
Aug 12, 2019, 08:1508/12/19
@Cirilla was "the ability to piss everyone off" in the job description of "community manager" when you applied for that greedy company?
Aug 12, 2019, 08:2208/12/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! We noticed that, after the release, Tomb Lord was overperforming. Thus, we have fixed his third Skill ('Blight'). Now the Champion gets an extra turn just once, instead of getting it every time an enemy's Turn Meter is reset by this Skill.

Why don't the devs fix the game crashes, the freezing in the middle of battles, the literal non working skills of other champs? In literally 24 hrs they nerfed tomb lord back, yet game breaking, money wasting aspects of the game get ignored. 

Great job being useless! Just keep releasing the money sucking events and packs to go with.

I can only imagine how it is to work for this greedy company with how they are with making their players happy.