Comments
Feb 6, 2020, 06:2502/06/20
02/13/19

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

I don't understand why you say MK isn't a good hero... he's one of the strongest single target in the game and he has skills based on hp, so he's a tank. Like every champions, he needs an excellent gear to work really good, but trust me, he's so strong

I love it when a player that does not have the champion come and start talking out of there azz really man show us your amazing Mountain Trash.       I don't trust you show us a screenshot of how he is very stong

Why not?

how is your MK so strong when I higher C/D and HP pure damage and you just have high resist??

i don't see it

Then I don't understand why you say he's not good. :)

Feb 6, 2020, 10:3102/06/20
Feb 6, 2020, 10:32(edited)
09/07/19
Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

I don't understand why you say MK isn't a good hero... he's one of the strongest single target in the game and he has skills based on hp, so he's a tank. Like every champions, he needs an excellent gear to work really good, but trust me, he's so strong

I love it when a player that does not have the champion come and start talking out of there azz really man show us your amazing Mountain Trash.       I don't trust you show us a screenshot of how he is very stong

Why not?

how is your MK so strong when I higher C/D and HP pure damage and you just have high resist??

i don't see it

Put the same gear on Sir Nicholas. 10x more better and you can use everywhere. Unlike MK who is only good at Arena and need Insane gears just to compete with other Legendary Champions. If you don't want your MK buff then just stay quite. Most players don't have endgame gear like you do. We spend some money but most are not whales.
Feb 7, 2020, 03:1702/07/20
02/13/19

Patdx said:

Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Why not?

i don't see it

Put the same gear on Sir Nicholas. 10x more better and you can use everywhere. Unlike MK who is only good at Arena and need Insane gears just to compete with other Legendary Champions. If you don't want your MK buff then just stay quite. Most players don't have endgame gear like you do. We spend some money but most are not whales.

I'm just a normal player, not a whale.

I'm saying MK is one of the best single target champions and he already got a buff. Sir Nicholas is a special champion (plus he is void) with different skills and a different role.
Feb 10, 2020, 14:4402/10/20
Feb 10, 2020, 14:49(edited)
09/24/19

Valdys said:

Patdx said:

Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Loserion said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Why not?

i don't see it

I'm just a normal player, not a whale.

I'm saying MK is one of the best single target champions and he already got a buff. Sir Nicholas is a special champion (plus he is void) with different skills and a different role.

90% of all players say he needs a specific team around him to be great in the arena everywhere not really useful.

let us be honest if you put him with a lot of resist he will loss other stats which will not make hit hard at the end of the day he is very slow if the MK gets [Stun] or [Freeze] him he will lose his turn and that just makes him a dead king.  

a small buff for him would be great for him for example (Immediately removes all [Stun],[True Fear] [Freeze], [Sleep] and [Provoke] debuffs from this Champion 1 turn cooldown. this would make sense so players can focus on MK damage than his resist.

he is for sure missing something that is 100% without a doubt.

Feb 10, 2020, 14:5602/10/20
10/14/19

Cirilla said:

Hello GLIZDAZLA! I hear you and I forwarded the feedback about the champion to our game designers a couple of hours ago. We will see how things go. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

in September

they were going to look into this never happened and never will happen. there are better epic champions that do a lot more damage with less gear so stop wasting your time with the champion put him in the vault.

Feb 12, 2020, 09:1602/12/20
09/04/19

the biggest problem with MK 

1) his A3 has a 5 turn cooldown and the skill is not worth it is the same as his A1 no difference.

2)He is very slow so you will get to stun him or freeze him before he gets any chance to attack.

how I would like to see him change would be 

MOUNTAIN KING SKILLS

Thunder Cleave [HP][ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. Add Ignores 25% of the target’s DEF.

Level 2: Damage +5%

Level 3: Damage +5% ( make 10%)

Level 4: Damage +5% (make 15%)

Level 5: Damage +5% (remove)

Enchanted Axe [HP][ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) (Make 3 turn)

Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores 50% of the target’s DEF.

Level 3: Damage +10%

Level 4: Damage +10% (Make 15%)

Level 5: Cooldown -1 (Remove)

Regal Force [HP][ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores [Shield] and [Block Damage] buffs. Change to (Ignores all Buffs ) (Ignores 100% of the target’s DEF. ) (enemies killed by this attack cannot be revived)

Level 3: Damage +5% (Make 10%)

Level 4: Cooldown -1 (Remove)

Fabled Skill [Passive]

Increases this Champion’s ATK by 50% each time this Champion kills an enemy. Stacks up to 100%. Resets each round.

Change [Passive]  

Whenever an enemy places a [Stun], [Freeze], [Fear], [True Fear], [Sleep] or [Provoke] on this Champion. Immediately removes all [Stun], [Freeze], [Fear], [True Fear], [Sleep] or [Provoke] debuffs from this Champion and will counterattack the enemy 

Just an idea I think he needs a lot of gear in order to be good in the arena and there are a lot better epic even rare champions that do the same amount of with great gear.

I do believe he needs a buff but I do not think it will happen.
Feb 14, 2020, 14:3802/14/20
Feb 14, 2020, 15:19(edited)
05/13/19

I believe I have figured out why players say Mountain King is the best hero in the game for arena.

The answer is Longevity.

Let me explain:

Players on this forum have said there Mountain King hit for 30k 

Players on this forum have said they can put the same gear on Mountain King on Sir Nicholas and hit for 50k as example.

After people do these 2 comparisons, They stop comparing any further!

I think that is what we have been missing! 

The missing link to understand why people in platinum are using Mountain King?

Sir Nicholas hits for 50k, but the question is for how long?

Mountain King hits for 30k, but the question is for how long?

Lets say Sir Nicholas hits for 50k, but only stays alive for 5 turns.

50k times 5 = 250k total damage

Lets say Mountain King hits for 30k, but stays alive for 10 turns.

30k times 10 = 300k total damage

Mountain King is out preforming despite is slow start!

I think this is the "Missing Link" which has confused us all!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.