All Categories

(News) Mountain King Buff

(News) Mountain King Buff

Search
Comments
Sep 19, 2019, 15:0809/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 15:09(edited)
08/22/19

unless im bugged he didnt get the 10k hp bonus, all the other changes seem to be there 

so im guessing he is still in my vault :D
Sep 19, 2019, 15:3209/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 15:33(edited)
08/02/19

Mountain King now has SOME usage after testing.. His damage is still very low, but he has survivability in the arena. Overall I am pleased with the fact he has been buffed again, but he's still going back in the vault. Somewhat usable in arena offence, still useless everywhere else. 

I'll wait for the next buff, hopefully not for too long : )
Sep 19, 2019, 15:4309/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 15:46(edited)
02/14/19

GranTorino said:

Mountain King now has SOME usage after testing.. His damage is still very low, but he has survivability in the arena. Overall I am pleased with the fact he has been buffed again, but he's still going back in the vault. Somewhat usable in arena offence, still useless everywhere else. 

He can be mainly used in arena def. Smth that no-one actually needs. He is hopeless for faction wars too without any utilities and speed. Try fighting bosses with 190+ speed with him. 

We asked for skills rework - becasue scaling was off

We asked for utilities on skills

We got, the easiest in terms of coding change, to his base hp and a massive NERF to speed, in the speed oriented game. 

He will need all that sustain when he gets hit 4 times in the face before he gets to move.

Sep 19, 2019, 15:4909/19/19
07/27/19

Honestly a little upset, I try to stay calm and be constructive but you changed 3 numbers and made us wait a month for it... and still got it wrong.  I'm a professional games programmer and if I produced work this slowly and of this standard, I'd be fired.

Thank you for making him a tank, like Dwarves should be, but that's not a role that has much use without self sustain.  His damage is still barely keeping up and that's with his passive which cannot be reliably used on auto.  Still no use anywhere.
Sep 19, 2019, 15:5109/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 15:52(edited)
08/02/19

glizdazla said:

GranTorino said:

He can be mainly used in arena def. Smth that no-one actually needs. He is hopeless for faction wars too without any utilities and speed. Try fighting bosses with 190+ speed with him. 

We asked for skills rework - becasue scaling was off

We asked for utilities on skills

We got, the easiest in terms of coding change, to his base hp and a massive NERF to speed, in the speed oriented game. 

He will need all that sustain when he gets hit 4 times in the face before he gets to move.

Absolutely. I'm not happy per say about what his buff entailed which is why I said he's usless everywhere except somewhat in Arena, I'm simply glad that they buffed something on him which shows SOME understanding from Plarium. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm on the exact same page as you in terms of how I would like to see Mountain King kitted (Which means a redesign) and I'm sure eventually the developers will listen to their player feedback because for those of us that have him and have tested him, we're in unanimous agreement of how bad he is. He's going back in the vault for me.

Sep 19, 2019, 21:1109/19/19
06/25/19

Pulled two of this piece of rubbish one after another, never been so disappointed.

Please try again, pretty please....... with cherry on top.
Sep 22, 2019, 21:3209/22/19
07/27/19
ReaperOz said:

Honestly a little upset, I try to stay calm and be constructive but you changed 3 numbers and made us wait a month for it... and still got it wrong.  I'm a professional games programmer and if I produced work this slowly and of this standard, I'd be fired.

Thank you for making him a tank, like Dwarves should be, but that's not a role that has much use without self sustain.  His damage is still barely keeping up and that's with his passive which cannot be reliably used on auto.  Still no use anywhere.
I would like to apologise for crying like a big baby!  After further testing and discussion he isn't that bad any more.  He should however have an aura! As all legendaries should.
Sep 23, 2019, 07:5509/23/19
09/04/19

ReaperOz said:

ReaperOz said:

I would like to apologise for crying like a big baby!  After further testing and discussion he isn't that bad any more.  He should however have an aura! As all legendaries should.

Really where did you use him? for what? please need to know so I can use him to
Sep 23, 2019, 08:2309/23/19
08/02/19
He is now usable in Arena, and maybe Dragon due to his survivability and damage output - His damage isn't anything to write home about though, its just acceptable. Don't even try him anywhere else
Sep 23, 2019, 08:3909/23/19
Sep 23, 2019, 08:59(edited)
09/04/19

A legendary that is slow and can only survive in arena and dungeons and really low damage nice

So Plarium whats the point of having him?
Sep 23, 2019, 11:2109/23/19
07/27/19
There's definitely room for improvement but as the highest hp champion in the game to date, he could change up the meta a little.  Might even see poisons in arena!
Sep 23, 2019, 12:0109/23/19
07/27/19

If you don't care about speed runs, and can set it on auto battle and come back in an hour or 2, he'll solo any campaign stage without a scratch, even against the wrong affinity!  No ones going to do this in reality, but for those just breaking into brutal campaign its an option.

Sep 23, 2019, 15:5809/23/19
02/14/19

I get it, so he is ok because I can:

- solo brutal in 2h, 

- semi-viable in arena (bronze? silver?) 

- has low speed and dmg, but can do the map with dragon cos he has a lot of hp

What are you smoking people? 

This is speed oriented game where some legs on a1 have block cooldowns and attk down, plus go first. 

He is slow, has no utilities and having low dmg will not have good sustain. Useless. 
Sep 24, 2019, 10:4609/24/19
Sep 24, 2019, 11:14(edited)
09/24/19

Dimera said:

IDEAS!

1 Thunder Cleave [HP][ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. ADD has a 20% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs by 1 turn. (Useful for clan boss)

2 Enchanted Axe [HP][ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) CHANGE TO 3 turn cooldown!

Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores 50% of the target’s DEF.  CHANGE TO ATTACKS ALL ENEMY  (Useful for Arena and Dungeons)

3 Regal Force [HP][ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)

ADD  [Enemy MAX HP] 

Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores [Shield] and [Block Damage] buffs. ADD Fully depletes the Turn Meter.  ( Useful for Arena and Dungeons)

Fabled Skill [Passive]

Increases this Champion’s ATK by 50% each time this Champion kills an enemy. Stacks up to 100%. Resets each round. USELESS!

CHANGE TO

Avenger [Passive] (Cooldown: 1 turn)

Counterattacks the attacker when an ally is attacked. Useful for Clan boss, Arena, and Dungeons DEPENDING ON A1

REVERSE THIS! Speed decreased. HP and Resistance Increase

HE IS A LEGENDARY NOT A COMMON 

Let us be honest Plarium gives zero fuks no changes will happen!. right now we have no space for good champions so just put the KING in the vault. he is a waste of space.

Love it

CirillaAdmin
Sep 24, 2019, 11:5909/24/19
Sep 24, 2019, 12:00(edited)
02/27/19
Hello everyone! Thank you for expressing your thoughts and providing suggestions. This gave us more insight into how the champion is viewed by our players. While there are various variations of how the King may be equipped and used, we will make sure that the champion is additionally reviewed by our game designers.
Sep 24, 2019, 21:1509/24/19
02/14/19

Dimera said:

ReaperOz said:

If you don't care about speed runs, and can set it on auto battle and come back in an hour or 2, he'll solo any campaign stage without a scratch, even against the wrong affinity!  No ones going to do this in reality, but for those just breaking into brutal campaign its an option.

If you enjoy two-hour campaign runs and even against the wrong affinity!!  have fun 

IDEAS!

1 Thunder Cleave [HP][ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. ADD has a 20% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs by 1 turn. (Useful for clan boss)

2 Enchanted Axe [HP][ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) CHANGE TO 3 turn cooldown!

Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores 50% of the target’s DEF.  CHANGE TO ATTACKS ALL ENEMY  (Useful for Arena and Dungeons)

3 Regal Force [HP][ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)

ADD  [Enemy MAX HP] 

Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores [Shield] and [Block Damage] buffs. ADD Fully depletes the Turn Meter.  ( Useful for Arena and Dungeons)

Fabled Skill [Passive]

Increases this Champion’s ATK by 50% each time this Champion kills an enemy. Stacks up to 100%. Resets each round. USELESS!

CHANGE TO

Avenger [Passive] (Cooldown: 1 turn)

Counterattacks the attacker when an ally is attacked. Useful for Clan boss, Arena, and Dungeons DEPENDING ON A1

REVERSE THIS! Speed decreased. HP and Resistance Increase

HE IS A LEGENDARY NOT A COMMON 

Let us be honest Plarium gives zero fuks no changes will happen!. right now we have no space for good champions so just put the KING in the vault. he is a waste of space.

This is a perfect example of what one would expect to see from Plarium when it comes to this hero. 

A rounded character that is useful in all areas of the game that can complement the rest of the team. 

Comes to faction wars, once you will have added dwarfs to it, it is nearly impossible to finish maps with no utilities. 

Sep 24, 2019, 21:3309/24/19
Sep 24, 2019, 22:55(edited)
02/14/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Thank you for expressing your thoughts and providing suggestions. This gave us more insight into how the champion is viewed by our players. While there are various variations of how the King may be equipped and used, we will make sure that the champion is additionally reviewed by our game designers.

Cirilla my main issue with this hero is that he is THE KING OF DWARFS and that faction.  

This would imply that in the grand scheme of things in this particular faction he is the TOP DOG. 

He should be the best of all dwarfs (the current ones and any prospective future additions)  -  PERIOD! 

I think this is the main reason why players cannot really let go seeing this particular hero go to waste. I myslef have about 10 useless legendaries in my vault and I am not asking to change any of them, they are what they are and I am perfectly fine with their poor design, buy when it comes to the Mountain King I just cannot let it go.  

Either revise him or change the name to something more COMMON like Mountain Bumb please. 

CirillaAdmin
Sep 26, 2019, 10:5109/26/19
02/27/19

Hello GLIZDAZLA! I hear you and I forwarded the feedback about the champion to our game designers a couple of hours ago. We will see how things go. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Sep 26, 2019, 14:4009/26/19
07/27/19
Thank you Cirilla :)  We appreciate your help here :)
Sep 28, 2019, 23:0909/28/19
Sep 28, 2019, 23:11(edited)
07/27/19

Hi,

I actually think he would be a great candidate for a new kind of aura that worked on both allies and enemies!  He's a king and seeing such a character on the battlefield always strikes fear in enemies and bolsters the courage of his soldiers!  That or like i said, Fear! Give his A1 the ability to place Fear on an enemy, or on a crit, place fear on all enemies.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.