All Categories

(Champion Spotlight) New Champions (26.07.2019)

(Champion Spotlight) New Champions (26.07.2019)

Search
Comments
Aug 2, 2019, 01:0908/02/19
Aug 2, 2019, 01:17(edited)
05/13/19

Omnicient said:

I see a lot of people hating on Hegemon but i think he's a great addition to the game! He adds a new mechanic to the game which is nice to see. His a2 is only a 50% chance so that's not OP in my opinion ands it can be easily countered.  

Beautiful!

Defend the broken hero till the end!

I ❤️ it!

Yes! 

To right you are Omnicient, Hegemon A2 isn’t overpowered at all.

It’s a 50% Chance.

What could be bad about a Coin Flip?

Head you win!

Tails you lose!

Can be easily countered you say?

Totally Dude!

We are swimming in so many counters.

(sarcasm incase you couldn’t tell)
Aug 2, 2019, 03:0208/02/19
Aug 2, 2019, 03:03(edited)
07/16/19

Player J said:

Omnicient said:

I see a lot of people hating on Hegemon but i think he's a great addition to the game! He adds a new mechanic to the game which is nice to see. His a2 is only a 50% chance so that's not OP in my opinion ands it can be easily countered.  

Beautiful!

Defend the broken hero till the end!

I ❤️ it!

Yes! 

To right you are Omnicient, Hegemon A2 isn’t overpowered at all.

It’s a 50% Chance.

What could be bad about a Coin Flip?

Head you win!

Tails you lose!

Can be easily countered you say?

Totally Dude!

We are swimming in so many counters.

(sarcasm incase you couldn’t tell)

Hate to play devil's advocate, but Hegemon is easily countered by an aoe cleanser on immunity artifacts. Hegemon always goes first, so there is no chance of the immunity being removed. If the cleanser goes first in your team, then all his debuffs are gone. Now I don't know how hard he hits, so that could very well still keep him over powered, but if my hunch is right that Hegemon is the next legendary fusion event, then I don't think he will hit very hard for balancing purposes.

Also if this is the Player J from my clan, I got chat banned for listing too many numbers about coldheart's cb damage.
Aug 2, 2019, 18:4308/02/19
Aug 2, 2019, 18:44(edited)
03/14/19
Puting this Hegemon guy it is like give a ikon on the chest to the guys how are peyng, and mecing the impresion that they are sopirial. it is super insolting to the oters... this is not even etickol. If you guys folow this wey, the players will not stick long arownd. Im seing this bicors i like the game very, very much. And o so i dont think thats priti good menigment on the game. Sorry my bad inglish. 
Aug 28, 2019, 23:2508/28/19
08/18/19
Never ever seen so many people whine. Half y’all probably don’t even pay. There’s a reason they made it in the development of games  and not you. I love the game and thank the developers for making this game free on the App Store. Ps it’s not meant to be a easy game if it was it would’ve been dead and just because you pay and don’t get what you want doesn’t mean it’s pay to win✊