New Legendary Fusion Champion

Search
MariusAdmin
Jul 18, 2019, 13:1007/18/19
09/04/17

Greetings from Plarium!

Over the past several days, we’ve gathered and studied your feedback regarding the Foli Fusion event. Contrary to what many might say in frustration, we do care about our players and their opinion. As such, we have accelerated our plans to add a Legendary Champion to Fusion on a permanent basis. Keep in mind that just like other Legendary Fusion options, this will require Epic Champions as “components”, but there is no time limit now - we hope that all players will be able to acquire this Champion as they progress through the game! 

To introduce the man himself - well, a lizard in our case - it will be Rhazhin Scarhide, a Lizardman Defense Champion. This does not affect our plans for a permanent Epic Champion Fusion either, and that too will be added in the near future as we’ve promised.

Note: Rhazhin Scarhide will only be available for Fusion once. There are no time limits, however, once summoned via Fusion, this Champion will disappear from the Portal.  

Rhazhin is quite a powerful Champion, so we are concerned a few months from now teams of 3-4-5 Rhazhins will become a common sight, an that can negatively affect game balance across the board. In turn, that could lead to this Champion being nerfed - something we do not want to do. As such, we felt a Fusion limit was a much better option overall. Furthermore, this won't be the last Champion we add to permanent Fusion.  

As always, we appreciate your feedback and opinions.

Good hunting in the ongoing Tournament and may the RNGesus ever be with you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2019, 13:4207/18/19
02/22/19
Finally there's some use for those rares gathering dust in the vault. I like it!
Jul 18, 2019, 14:0507/18/19
05/24/19
Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about!
Jul 18, 2019, 14:3007/18/19
05/28/19

What about the Folio Fusion, will we, at a later time, be able to Fuse the Towerring Titan and then Folio? Think a lote of Users made a lote of effort in gathering and upgrading the needed Heros, will this be wasted after the event?

Jul 18, 2019, 14:3407/18/19
02/15/19
Nice  job and thanks for lessening  to the community 
Jul 18, 2019, 14:4207/18/19
05/17/19

Yes! Really excited to work towards Rhazin! My best friend is probably really mad his only legendary just got set free to the public lol.

So glad to see you talk about this current fusion event. The announcement basically let us know that we should have prepared better if we wanted foli. I feel that centurion was a bad faith move. The event lead people on by setting precedent with your previous summoning event as well as making all the other events doable with time and effort but finished us off (after many of us spent literally hours grinding out levels on throw away champions, not to mention ascension.) By making the last event a paywall that any mid to high level player couldn't complete. We had already burned shards on the previous summoning event and on the leveling event. 

I have gone through a huge number of threads here before and seen the community managers respond to people time and time again. Specifically Marius. He always has some helpful information or joke to make. (Sad to hear that Teleria has never figured out the taco) I would love to hear Plariums side of this issue! It seems like we were given a false hope and then had a paywall dropped in front of us. Some might suggest that you wanted us to spend money to get all the previous events finished so that we might be pushed into spending money here as well. 

Plariums has done a great job listening to the community and there are many hoping to see sort of resolution on this centurion thing. Can we expect any possibility of getting him before time is up or is it already over and we should give up?

Jul 18, 2019, 16:1007/18/19
01/07/18

Как получить этого героя

Jul 18, 2019, 16:2407/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 16:26(edited)
03/30/19
Mahut said:

What about the Folio Fusion, will we, at a later time, be able to Fuse the Towerring Titan and then Folio? Think a lote of Users made a lote of effort in gathering and upgrading the needed Heros, will this be wasted after the event?

i totally agree as i have been grinding and even spent real money and STILL am trying to get drop from Spider not to mention 3 void champs are murder to get!
Jul 18, 2019, 21:4507/18/19
01/29/19

Thank you for the Lizard!

Definitly a step into the right direction!

(I still would have prefered an automated pre pogrammed 2or3-month-rotation of the Champions...  

As history has shown us this will probably be the only legendary-non- evented-fusion for a quarter year or more...

But still: a step into the right direction still.)

Jul 19, 2019, 00:3307/19/19
04/05/19
tears....of joy....the final piece of my CB team want list....sorry Foli....you just lost your spot bro, but I'll keep you around for spirit affinity.
Jul 19, 2019, 04:0207/19/19
05/20/19
I've spent too much time, money and effort getting a foli, it's hard.. but worth to try.. eventhough I'm so close getting all four of the required champion. Very disappointed and frustrated. Yet, I'm still love playing the event game, challenging.
Jul 19, 2019, 05:3407/19/19
03/17/19
sinsolena said:

Thank you for the Lizard!

Definitly a step into the right direction!

(I still would have prefered an automated pre pogrammed 2or3-month-rotation of the Champions...  

As history has shown us this will probably be the only legendary-non- evented-fusion for a quarter year or more...

But still: a step into the right direction still.)

Definitely a step in the right direction, adding permanent fusions that players can aim for when they feel like they aren't planning much else. Unfortunately, as mentioned 1,000,000 times combined on all platforms as well as multiple times in this thread alone - there are some serious burn marks from the Foli fusion event. It's funny how despite the paywall Centurion, a lot of the grief I have seen was actually from the Dungeon Diver event, which I know scolded a lot of people due to missing Eviscerator. It's a real shame that the devs are selectively applying band-aids to their abusive relationship with the player base. Sucks for Marius and other community managers because they are the ones that cop the anger of the players while management and devs sit high and fine.
Jul 19, 2019, 06:3407/19/19

เยี่ยมยอด

Jul 19, 2019, 08:3807/19/19
Jul 19, 2019, 08:39(edited)
02/25/19

Thank You , I'm looking forward to the new fusion toon for my CB team ;)~

MariusAdmin
Jul 19, 2019, 09:1007/19/19
09/04/17

Hey, Raiders!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the new Fusion. There's more to come just as I promised ;)

In regards to Foli fusion, we are not planning to release another Event to obtain the Centurion. However, I have passed varied feedback to the Dev Team. We'll see what can be done in future Events!

MariusAdmin
Jul 19, 2019, 13:4607/19/19
Jul 19, 2019, 13:47(edited)
09/04/17

A double-post, but an important one. I will update the original post aswell.

Rhazhin Scarhide will only be available for Fusion once. There are no time limits, however, once summoned via Fusion, this Champion will disappear from the Portal.  

Rhazhin is quite a powerful Champion, so we are concerned a few months from now teams of 3-4-5 Rhazhins will become a common sight, an that can negatively affect game balance across the board. In turn, that could lead to this Champion being nerfed - something we do not want to do. As such, we felt a Fusion limit was a much better option overall. Furthermore, this won't be the last Champion we add to permanent Fusion. 

Jul 19, 2019, 14:2207/19/19
02/22/19
Marius said:

A double-post, but an important one. I will update the original post aswell.

Rhazhin Scarhide will only be available for Fusion once. There are no time limits, however, once summoned via Fusion, this Champion will disappear from the Portal.  

Understandable and completely fine. Permanent fusions in general should be available only once.
Jul 19, 2019, 19:4207/19/19
04/05/19

Just wanted to say thank you for adding him as a fusion option! As a poor struggling parent who plays this for late night relaxation and can't spend much on the game, this gives me a much needed opportunity for a second legendary champion. Thanks for listening to the voices who were frustrated about not being able to get the limited time fusion legendary you just released. I think it's fair to have those for wales who can afford to spend lots of money and time (gotta keep them happy too), but it's also nice for us more conservative players to get a bone sometimes, too. 

Thank you! 

Jul 19, 2019, 19:5107/19/19
Marius said:

Greetings from Plarium!

Over the past several days, we’ve gathered and studied your feedback regarding the Foli Fusion event. Contrary to what many might say in frustration, we do care about our players and their opinion. As such, we have accelerated our plans to add a Legendary Champion to Fusion on a permanent basis. Keep in mind that just like other Legendary Fusion options, this will require Epic Champions as “components”, but there is no time limit now - we hope that all players will be able to acquire this Champion as they progress through the game! 

To introduce the man himself - well, a lizard in our case - it will be Rhazhin Scarhide, a Lizardman Defense Champion. This does not affect our plans for a permanent Epic Champion Fusion either, and that too will be added in the near future as we’ve promised.

Note: Rhazhin Scarhide will only be available for Fusion once. There are no time limits, however, once summoned via Fusion, this Champion will disappear from the Portal.  

Good hunting in the ongoing Tournament and may the RNGesus ever be with you!

Jul 19, 2019, 23:1507/19/19
Lol
Jul 20, 2019, 15:3007/20/19
07/16/19

I completely understand Rhazhin Scarhide being a one time fusion, but will the epics required to make him be fusable multiple times? I'm not looking for fusing them over and over again in order to skill them up, I would just very much like if the epics were fusable twice, so I could fuse Rhazhin Scarhide as well as keep 1 of all the epics needed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.