All Categories

(Teaser) Scour The Dungeons, Free The Champions!

(Teaser) Scour The Dungeons, Free The Champions!

Search
MariusAdmin
Jun 13, 2019, 16:5006/13/19
09/04/17
2721

(Teaser) Scour The Dungeons, Free The Champions!



Every Champion is drawn to the power of the Artifacts buried in the Dungeons of Teleria. Not all of them are fortunate enough to succeed though.

Some are trapped, held prisoner by the deviants that dwell below. Scour the Dungeons and free them. They may well choose to join your cause!


Views
16k
Comments
46
Comments
Jun 13, 2019, 17:0606/13/19
05/05/19
3
All these teasers and updates seem cool, however I'm questioning what you guys mean with "coming soon". I think to myself when is something (really anything at this point) coming out? All the best, confused player.
Jun 13, 2019, 17:5606/13/19
03/25/19
3
When are we going to get an actual update 
Jun 13, 2019, 18:4306/13/19
05/13/19
14
nexxkro said:

When are we going to get an actual update 
Update 1.8 is being released next week
Jun 13, 2019, 20:4206/13/19
03/25/19
3
Cool thanks for reply Constnt Sar0 said:

nexxkro said:

When are we going to get an actual update 
Update 1.8 is being released next week

Jun 14, 2019, 20:1506/14/19
05/09/19
12

Soon....Next patch....

Always the same answers
Jun 19, 2019, 07:0806/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 07:09(edited)
04/11/19
8
nexxkro said:

Cool thanks for reply Constnt Sar0 said:

nexxkro  
Update 1.8 is being released next week
When because next week is half over now 

Jun 19, 2019, 07:5206/19/19
04/05/19
97
Marius said the update is being sent to apple and google this week.
MariusAdmin
Jun 19, 2019, 08:4006/19/19
09/04/17
2721
Natsu said:

Marius said the update is being sent to apple and google this week.
It is indeed, but right now there is a delay in the App Store. At the moment, I have no information on whether this version will be validated before the weekend or not.
Jun 19, 2019, 14:0306/19/19
05/16/19
25
Can't wait for it to drop, hope it fixes everything! 
Jun 19, 2019, 18:5506/19/19
05/15/19
9
Scruffyzeus said:

Can't wait for it to drop, hope it fixes everything! 
dreamer?
Jun 25, 2019, 00:0206/25/19
04/11/19
8

Um what happened to the updates???????



Jun 25, 2019, 14:0006/25/19
04/12/19
24
breaglor said:

Um what happened to the updates???????



Patch 1.8 is coming, if I understand what the CM's have been saying, then it's being put up for review on apple store tomorrow, which should mean it gets released some time (hopefully) early next week.
Jun 25, 2019, 16:2606/25/19
04/11/19
8
Yeah you said that last week lol
Jun 26, 2019, 08:5706/26/19
02/20/19
2
Thorrium said:

breaglor said:

Um what happened to the updates???????



Patch 1.8 is coming, if I understand what the CM's have been saying, then it's being put up for review on apple store tomorrow, which should mean it gets released some time (hopefully) early next week.
Wasn't it put up for review last week? Why do you keep delaying it?
MariusAdmin
Jun 26, 2019, 11:3306/26/19
09/04/17
2721
sudo said:

Wasn't it put up for review last week? Why do you keep delaying it?
Making certain something important does not break down with the long weekend ahead of us. Sadly, the changes that Apple requested require additional testing.
Jun 26, 2019, 12:5506/26/19
04/28/19
1

There has been no substantive update for three months. I hope that players will not wait endlessly.

Jun 26, 2019, 13:5606/26/19
04/13/19
3

Is the update ready for Android? if yes android users are being deprived of the update because of apple, if that's right it's very unfair to android users.

Jun 26, 2019, 16:0706/26/19
Jun 26, 2019, 16:08(edited)
05/08/19
3
wellington said:

Is the update ready for Android? if yes android users are being deprived of the update because of apple, if that's right it's very unfair to android users.

And letting android users have the update before apple user would be fair? 🙄🙄🙄
Jun 26, 2019, 16:1306/26/19
Jun 26, 2019, 16:27(edited)
04/13/19
3

Bharalk said:


wellington said:


Is the update ready for Android? if yes android users are being deprived of the update because of apple, if that's right it's very unfair to android users.

And letting android users have the update before apple user would be fair? 🙄🙄🙄

Yes, Android users should not be harmed because of the apple.


Jun 26, 2019, 19:1306/26/19
05/24/19
1
Next week is actually over and the week after that is getting half over as well can we actually get legit answers please 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.