All Categories

(Notice) (29.05.2019) Hotfix 1.7.2 Is Now Available

(Notice) (29.05.2019) Hotfix 1.7.2 Is Now Available

Search
Comments
Jun 3, 2019, 16:1006/03/19
03/05/19

Have done 276 missions out of 286 and got stopped as the last 10 are not doable until game being updated (even not sure 1.8 version will fix it), this is really frustrating...

Jun 3, 2019, 16:5606/03/19
03/16/19

So i told to myself to stay calm and relaxed ... the game crashes and we can just hope the devs are working on it ... but i just lost 2nd clan boss key today ... like rly? It's been 3 weeks and it's just getting worse ... 

this is stupidly frustrating ... i rly like the game, but is just ridiculous
Jun 3, 2019, 17:2906/03/19
03/22/19

I read today's announcement form Cirilla on official Discord. Near future instead of very soon - nice improvement ;). When all that dreams come true I really hope Plarium won't get that malicious idea to spam ours accounts with multiple clan boss keys. Most of us lost at least few of them but this is irreversible type of loss (loot in most cases) and having more than two extra at the time is simply waste for majority of players (even that for top clans I guess). Ideally, if compensation would be proportional for account activity - part of the players spending some nice money to get extra gems/energy. Other are playing totally casually, without using daily resources even. Concluding,  in last few weeks, due to high instability one player could lost 300 energy but other can count losses in thousands of it (or equivalent). Don't you think that proportions are extremely vary? 

I really looking forward to have that unpleasant period of time in past asap, enjoy the game and new incoming content (possibly ;), whenever it came. Just make it right, please.
Jun 3, 2019, 18:1506/03/19
05/13/19
Wanna hear a prediction? The new fusion is going to be uncle Sam (4th of July)
Jun 3, 2019, 18:2606/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 18:28(edited)
04/12/19

uri said:

When all that dreams come true I really hope Plarium won't get that malicious idea to spam ours accounts with multiple clan boss keys. Most of us lost at least few of them but this is irreversible type of loss (loot in most cases) and having more than two extra at the time is simply waste

It has been suggested to the CM's that it isn't "just" (or primarily) clan keys.   As you said, the monetary lose in the form of shards, gems and items are not easily recuperated, and it's not done so though 2 keys, which to some people actually is wasted if they thought they had 12hours of key "respawn".

I can't say what the planned compensation is, but I can promise you it's been bought up by players and moderators alike.

Jun 3, 2019, 18:3006/03/19
04/12/19

Bad boiii said:

Wanna hear a prediction? The new fusion is going to be uncle Sam (4th of July)

Oh I personally hope that isn't so. At the very least the champions name ought to be unique.

Jun 3, 2019, 22:4906/03/19
03/22/19
Well. It's easy calculation. How many keys you and your clanmates can use in short period of time and do not disrupt natural regeneration of them? Or another way,  my clan are killing brutal rarely. But still I can't see the way to use more than 6 keys over 24h without purely wasting them. Even then if everyone will try to use 6 of them still part of it will go for vain. I understand that low level players would get a chance to grab a bit better chest from higher boss but differences between each next chests are not that significant to make it worth it (unless you are able to repeat it over and over again).
Jun 4, 2019, 06:5806/04/19
08/20/18

The update hasn't done much at all for me, the first 2 days i did have less freezing issues but the both yesterday & today have been 

ridiculas! i understand its still being addressed but near 20  freezing and forced d/c's a day is a lot wasted resources and time. 

thankfully none have been on cb in the last 3 days. But today 3 times one after the next, freezes campaign then load the game go for campaign again for it to do the very same then!  to freeze on the on the load screen trying to get back in. just bad.

and its definitely not my devices because i play swgoh hard out on both tab & phone with NO freezing or forced d/c's  

anyways that's how it is for me still ^^

Jun 4, 2019, 18:4906/04/19
04/23/19

If it can be of any help to the devs, samsung s7 edge is still having all those freezes that other player mentioned.

I know that this bug is a tricky one (being a programmer myself i know it very well), that's why i already suggested a workaround - put a check whether any action has ben done in the fight. No action - most like loading failed - return the resources (energy/key) on next login (since the only way i know to solve the freezes is to close the game and reopen it).

Unless there is a way to check "directly" whether loading has ended or not and deduct resources before it is.

Anyways, i do hope 1.8 has some interesting content in it. Marius, can you at least tell us whether the (in)famous faction wars are planned for next update or not?
Jun 4, 2019, 20:0106/04/19
07/22/16

Hey NALFELYN, i can say you what will be in 1.8. patch. There remove 2-3 bugs and make 5 new bugs. New content isnt include in this patch, but it will arrive very sooooon.

Hapy raiding
Jun 4, 2019, 21:4706/04/19
05/13/19
Angry Lady said:

Hi.

Seems like hotfix had not fixed anything. The game  still crashes and freezes. So what would be the next step? As I guess the update with the new content, as well as the compensation, will be postponed now? 
Submit a ticket in game so they can start compiling and working on any new or ongoing issues. Letting the Devs know about an issue is the best way to get to a solution. 
Jun 5, 2019, 14:3006/05/19
Jun 5, 2019, 14:36(edited)
04/12/19

SoulStrike said:

The update hasn't done much at all for me, the first 2 days i did have less freezing issues but the both yesterday & today have been 

ridiculas! i understand its still being addressed but near 20  freezing and forced d/c's a day is a lot wasted resources and time

20 crashes a day sound extreme even from what I have heard about, so if you are not exaggerating then please send me a pm.

We have been collecting reports for the support staff regarding the crashes after the last patch, and they are processing them (which is why we currently save reports but are letting them attempt to work with the sample size they already have). So, if you have had much issues it might be good for them to check it out.

Other then that, all I can say is that team teams are working to fix the issue, and that it’s fixed hopefully sooner (rather then later).

nalfelyn said:

If it can be of any help to the devs, samsung s7 edge is still having all those freezes that other player mentioned.

As mentioned above the support staff is currently dealing with the (rather large) sample size and we are keeping the other reports on hold until they either need more reports to check or has it fixed.

Jun 5, 2019, 14:3906/05/19
Jun 5, 2019, 14:40(edited)
04/12/19

nalfelyn said:

1) If it can be of any help to the devs, samsung s7 edge is still having all those freezes that other player mentioned.

I know that this bug is a tricky one (being a programmer myself i know it very well), that's why i already suggested a workaround - put a check whether any action has ben done in the fight. No action - most like loading failed - return the resources (energy/key) on next login (since the only way i know to solve the freezes is to close the game and reopen it).

Unless there is a way to check "directly" whether loading has ended or not and deduct resources before it is.

2)
Anyways, i do hope 1.8 has some interesting content in it. Marius, can you at least tell us whether the (in)famous faction wars are planned for next update or not?

1) Different versions of this has been suggested. Personally it would seem like a great fix to the issues, but I am not sure if it opens up for being exploited. But yeah, it’s been suggested.

2)  I been told today, that we will get a new fusion in the upcoming 1.8 patch. I don’t have any more information as of right now.

I don't know why this message had so many issues being saved properly.  I apologizes as it was meant to be part of the post above.

Jun 5, 2019, 15:1206/05/19
04/23/19
Thx thorrium. I PMed you about the freezes (20 per day are not that huge exageration to me.. i get at least 10 per day, today i'm at least at 5 and i still need to use half my resources)
Jun 16, 2019, 09:1306/16/19
05/13/19
If anyone notice that something happened to battles rng system? I remember for sure that before everytime i start battle numbers was random, now im dealing same damage to the same enemies and every game ending exact same time when i replay them.
Jun 16, 2019, 12:0206/16/19
03/24/19

it is mid of June now and we still face game freez a lot. When can we expect a solution for that?

Btw, from the experiance in our clan: The freez problem apears with tablets not with mobile phones (both running on android)
Jun 18, 2019, 04:4106/18/19
03/06/19

Dear,

I am the leader of an active clan. Sicarius. Several members have questions about the news of the game and also about crashes.

To begin with, myself, Vovchok, as members of the Sicarius Clan have recently noticed we have an incredible number of crashes. For my part, it's hundreds of energies in the trash in the Minautore dungeon. Whenever it crashes on my Android, it's 14 energies in the trash. My experience is shared by the whole clan. We guess an update to come, because for a few weeks you announce us champions in dungeons, unlocking artifacts 6 stars, the beginning of faction wars, upgrading dungeons level 20. A new stage of campaign, etc.

Is it possible to receive clear and up-to-date information regarding update dates, hotfixes or other information? In my clan, we have the impression of an obscure communication, we do not feel concerned by progress, progress and all the rest. As we play a lot, we pay, we progress and we like the game, it would be nice to communicate more with us?

I can not wait to read you,

Vovtchok, Sicarius

MariusAdmin
Jun 18, 2019, 08:1406/18/19
09/04/17

lachancemichael1 said:

Is it possible to receive clear and up-to-date information regarding update dates, hotfixes or other information?

Certainly. First, I should re-iterate that hotfix 1.7.3 is currently available to download for players who use Android devices, and many of them report it fixed their issues with crashes and the game freezing. Unfortunately, this is not yet available for iOS as there were some issues with validation.

But you are also correct, Update 1.8 is due to go live in the near future. Our plan is this week, but we need Apple to validate the new version, and with the issues I mentioned above it's possible 1.8 will be delayed. Hopefully, I will have a clearer picture later today.
Jun 18, 2019, 09:1106/18/19
04/23/19

When i downloaded 1.7.3 it fixed most of the crashes and freezes... at first.

Unfortunately, they reappeared - though they are fewer than they used to be. While i used to have up to 10 crashes a day, now this has been reduced to two or three, that might be called "acceptable".

Still, that means that not all the issues were removed, wanted to warn the devs about this.

Btw Marius.. while the vaildating process is under way, could we get a changelog of some sort? ;)
Jun 18, 2019, 11:1706/18/19
03/28/19

Hey Marius, thank you for the new level of communication that you and the team have started using.

I know it might be slightly off topic so I apologize, but what would you think about either this time or perhaps moving forward releasing the fusion materials early before the actual patch. This allows players something to strive to prepare for while they wait for the update, as well as, trying to help people not for instance sacrifice a fusion material a day before the patch because it was an innocuous rare or epic.