All Categories

(Notice) (15.05.2019) Hotfix Notes

Search
MariusAdmin
May 16, 2019, 09:3805/16/19
09/04/17

In this update we've focused on making some key fixes to some Masteries and Champions. But that's not all - we've added 10 new Progress Missions for good measure!

Here's what's changed:

Misc Changes and Fixes

• New Progress Missions were added to Part 4. Now you have even more ways to get Rewards!
  • Divine Scroll drop rates have increased in the Minotaur's Labyrinth.
  • Artifact Challenges have been fixed and are now able to be completed correctly.

Champion Fixes

Norog

[Skill 3 - Thick Skin]

• Fixed an issue that caused this Skill to remove immunity effects from Bosses.

Arbiter

[Base Stat Change]

• Decreased SPD to 100 (was 110).

Aura Skill]

• Now increases Ally SPD in the Arena by 30% (was 34%).

Mastery Fixes

Giant Slayer

Increased damage multiplier. Output was equal to 5% of the target Champion's MAX HP or 2% of the target's MAX HP when attacking Bosses. NOW it is equal to 7.5% of the target Champion's MAX HP or 3% of the target's MAX HP when attacking Bosses.

Warmaster

Fixed damage output for Uncommon Champions with this Mastery. Uncommon Champions with this Mastery did less damage than Rarities. This has now been fixed.

Along with the above, we've also thrown in a pile of device optimizations to make Raid run better than ever!

As always, we made these changes to make Raid better for everyone.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2019, 11:3905/16/19
04/12/19

Was trying to find this thread, but skipped over it a few times as the title is wrong.

Much appreciated on the fixes though! Along with the improved communication you guys are on the right course. Hope you guys stay on it! 

Thank you.
May 17, 2019, 23:3205/17/19
May 17, 2019, 23:33(edited)
04/12/19

Almost 3 days now and you still haven't changed the title. The date is wrong if you haven't noticed yet.

It's not September
May 19, 2019, 14:0405/19/19
01/18/19
нет слов.. зачем добавлять миссии, которые нельзя пройти? специально чтобы игроки не могли получить арбитра??
May 19, 2019, 14:1905/19/19
01/18/19
так бы через пару недель можно было получить его,а теперь ждать неизвестно сколько,пока добавять подземелья,потом попробуй пройти их,и в финале 100 лямов урона по кланбоссу....спасибо вам большое
May 19, 2019, 14:3605/19/19
04/08/19
A lot of the recent balances and changes are very good for gameplay. Thanks!
May 23, 2019, 07:3105/23/19
03/05/19

Relentless and reflex is broken. They never happen now. B4 it was like 70% of the time. Ow it's 2%. On clan boss my Kael have relentless and he have on 4 days now, 3-4 keys everyday got (1)!!! Extra turn. Same with my Thenasil who have been using reflex seens I got him, and it have been so good for him. I belive I seen it happen 1 time as well seens the update. Now I have broken 3 and 4 star gear lvl 16 on him that must be switched out coz the set bo us don't work....

Are u working and even aware of this problem? 
May 24, 2019, 16:0405/24/19
03/24/19
Marius said:

In this update we've focused on making some key fixes to some Masteries and Champions. But that's not all - we've added 10 new Progress Missions for good measure!

Here's what's changed:

Misc Changes and Fixes

• New Progress Missions were added to Part 4. Now you have even more ways to get Rewards!
  • Divine Scroll drop rates have increased in the Minotaur's Labyrinth.
  • Artifact Challenges have been fixed and are now able to be completed correctly.

Champion Fixes

Norog

[Skill 3 - Thick Skin]

• Fixed an issue that caused this Skill to remove immunity effects from Bosses.

Arbiter

[Base Stat Change]

• Decreased SPD to 100 (was 110).

Aura Skill]

• Now increases Ally SPD in the Arena by 30% (was 34%).

Mastery Fixes

Giant Slayer

Increased damage multiplier. Output was equal to 5% of the target Champion's MAX HP or 2% of the target's MAX HP when attacking Bosses. NOW it is equal to 7.5% of the target Champion's MAX HP or 3% of the target's MAX HP when attacking Bosses.

Warmaster

Fixed damage output for Uncommon Champions with this Mastery. Uncommon Champions with this Mastery did less damage than Rarities. This has now been fixed.

Along with the above, we've also thrown in a pile of device optimizations to make Raid run better than ever!

As always, we made these changes to make Raid better for everyone.

May 24, 2019, 16:0605/24/19
03/24/19
New to the game, enjoying the play, I love the ARTWORK am enjoying that more.
May 25, 2019, 15:2805/25/19
04/22/19

Good day to you:

Things you need to work on (take some notes from Rumble's [your subsidiary] Alliance: Heroes of the Spire):

1. Auto-run without having to sit through the board - heroes fight in the background while you can actively fight in the arena (time saver). Bonus if you can exit out of the game (AFK) - getting heroes to 5 and 6 star is WAY too time consuming

2. IMPROVE THE GEAR UPGRADE - I'm sure you know that everyone hates spending 1,000,000 silver to go from lvl 13 to lvl 14 on 1 piece of gear.

3. Improve silver/XP farming - maybe come out with a Nightmare mode for Campaign

4. Allow gear to be sold while equipped to a hero

5. If gear is upgraded, make sure that the selling price reflects what you've put into it - I spend 2,000,000 silver upgrading 1 piece, why shouldn't I be entitled to some of that back if I sell?? Come on...

6. While you've improved Minotaur scroll drops, it's still way too expensive and time consuming

7. We need somewhere to farm skill tomes besides the random one from Clan Boss, and 1 or 2 tomes per event isn't worth the time. Example: 'Warden' has 19, NINETEEN, epic tome requirements....

8. I'm sure this is being worked out, but the game will stop on the loading screen when loading a level, dungeon, and/or arena battle. Once you force quit, your energy and/or arena token is gone. I've submitted a couple tickets about this...we spend money for gems and gems for energy and arena tokens.... If that kind of stuff continues, we will stop spending money - WOW, speak of the devil, while I was writing this, it happened AGAIN!!! Literally just now; there goes 14 energy on Minotaur, and once again I'm angry at myself for giving you money...

PS. what's up with this: "We also don't give compensation on the case-by-case basis." You won't keep spenders around with that kind of attitude.

9. Why does everybody have Legendary heroes besides me? (I know, RNG...this one is a joke)

Chew on that for a while, I'm sure a lot of players agree with most, if not all, of what is written here. This game has so much potential...please do not mess it up.

Peace and love,

VasDaJew

MariusAdmin
May 29, 2019, 10:4205/29/19
May 29, 2019, 10:43(edited)
09/04/17

Hey there!

Thank you for the feedback. Though I should note, it's best to post these comments in the appropriate section of the Forum. Also, check out this thread for a list of things that we will not be considering.