(Game News) The Raid Launch Tournament is LIVE

Search
Comments
May 10, 2019, 09:2905/10/19
10/02/18
Окей, что дальше?
May 10, 2019, 15:1005/10/19
01/29/19

So now that the group side is done after 48 hours, are we going to get another one before the monthly timer ends ? how does it work precisely ? Thanks 

MariusAdmin
May 10, 2019, 15:1905/10/19
09/04/17
Hey, guys! There is a grace period for new players to join the Tournament and take part over the next several weeks - hence the timer. Those of you who participated already are not going to be eligible for the same Tournament. However, there will be smaller ones available as well.
May 10, 2019, 20:0505/10/19
03/05/19
Hacks
May 26, 2019, 05:0005/26/19
May 26, 2019, 12:07(edited)
03/16/19

So it happened, dear fellow Raiders. I left my 1-star review for this game in the app store today.

As Marius suggested, I submitted a request for personal compensation through in game support shortly after the start of the tournament. Because, I was in the first tournament round, and the game was down for most part of the first round. I don't care about sacred shard (it's a scam anyway), but at least an honest apology for being used as a test batch for the following tournament rounds.

My request was ignored for days and then I got a generic reply to check my wi-fi - oh really? So I submitted another support request through Plarium web site. Which was ignored for another 11 days.

I got a reply, saying that they were restructuring their support system in order to better serve us customers, so they had to CLOSE my ticket. And if I felt that the issue was not resolved - which it was not, as it was simply ignored for two weeks - I'd have to create a new support request.

---

As much as I like this game, and keep playing it, and ready to support it with my moneys, Plarium team just keeps showing that they really don't care. Boy, are they wrong. History shows that one unhappy customer is worth a thousand of happy ones.
MariusAdmin
May 29, 2019, 10:1605/29/19
09/04/17

Hey, Kalo.

This situation was surprising for me as well. But let me give a bit of an insight. Due to the recent technical issues, Support received an overwhelmingly huge number of tickets (we are talking tens of thousands). More than half of these are reports about one of several known issues - the ones we are hoping to deal with in the hotfix that was released today - and they cannot be responded to individually unless we want the response times to become even longer (we are working to bringing them back to our expected standard of quality now, so this is not an acceptable solution). Of course, this solution is also far from ideal, and we are currently working to implement several critical improvements to the Support system to rise to the challenges that we've faced recently. This means some of the individual tickets may be swept up in the clean-up. If that happens, a new ticket will have to be created with references to the previous ones. This should not last long, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. But the alternative, unfortunately, is much worse so these changes have to happen.

In regards to the Tournament, you were not used as a test batch. But the stress-test that the servers went through was not enough. Our Server Techs implemented necessary changes and have taken this situation into account for future Tournaments and any similar events. 
Jun 5, 2019, 14:5506/05/19
03/27/19

Today the tournament is over, so can the final GLOBAL tournament scores be posted here!!!! So they can be compared to those on the app. So people can for certain know what the scores are. 

As the scores are shown I should be receiving a prize BUT according to the end of tournament message I will not, an my name is not on the score board even though I had enough points.

Jun 6, 2019, 21:5306/06/19
05/24/19
So this tournament has concluded and I came in 76 but can not get hold of anyone to figure out how I get my prize. I have emailed the support team and got no response.I only have 5 days left.to get it but can't get any help.
Jun 7, 2019, 13:4506/07/19
10/02/18
Что мы теперь ждем? Ждали месяц пока сыграют все желающие, теперь ждем неделю.. что должно произойти потом? Будет email, или будет топик здесь на форуме, или будет в игре какая-то подсказка? Почему в этой игре по каждому мало-мальски важному поводу информацию нужно вытягивать из саппорта клещами?
Jun 10, 2019, 14:2406/10/19
10/02/18
Окей. я получил email с формой для заполнения личных данных. С учетом того, что стандартным почтовым сервисом я не пользовался последние лет 10 и о качестве этого самого сервиса ходят легенды...скрестим пальцы.
Jun 10, 2019, 14:3406/10/19
Jun 10, 2019, 15:27(edited)
01/17/19
Enotpwnz said:

Окей. я получил email с формой для заполнения личных данных. С учетом того, что стандартным почтовым сервисом я не пользовался последние лет 10 и о качестве этого самого сервиса ходят легенды...скрестим пальцы.
Через 3 месяца на почту за брелком идти не хочешь? Ничоси. 🤣