All Categories

(Game News) The Raid Launch Tournament is LIVE

Search
MariusAdmin
May 8, 2019, 09:2805/08/19
09/04/17

To celebrate Raid's launch, we're hosting a special month-long Tournament.

This is our biggest Tournament yet, with our biggest prizes ever - both in-game prizes and real-life, physical Raid merchandise!

And that's not all. We've also invited some of your favorite content creators to take part in the Tournament. Some are already here, some will be joining soon - so keep an eye out for them in the Arena opponents list and see if you can take down their Defense.

The Tournament is live NOW, and is available for every player that beats Stage 7 of Kaerok Castle on Normal.

All you have to do to take part is play Raid. The more you play, the more Points you'll earn, and the more Rewards you'll win!

TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE

To make things fair and competitive, we'll first divide all players into two sides based on when they started playing Raid: either Novice or Veteran.

- Players who started playing Raid after the Tournament started will go into the Novice side of the Tournament.

- Players who started playing Raid before the Tournament started will go into the Veteran side of the Tournament.

STAGE 1. GROUPS

All players will be placed into Groups of 50 players when they start the Tournament. You will compete against players within your Group for Ranking Rewards, while earning Milestone Rewards along the way.

- Milestone Rewards. Earn the required number of Tournament Points to win Milestone Rewards. Milestone Rewards are individual, and you don’t compete against other players to get them. Every player within your Group will win these Rewards if they earn enough Points.

- Ranking Rewards. Compete against other players in your Group to earn additional Rewards based on your Position in the Rankings. Finish in the Top 3 Positions when your Group ends to win special Ranking Rewards, like Skill Tomes, Shards, and Gems.

Each player's Group will last 2 days, at which point, your Group will finish, and you'll stop earning Points for the Tournament.

STAGE 2. GLOBAL LEADERBOARD

Earn enough Points while your Group is open to be placed on a special Global Leaderboard. This Leaderboard will track the Points every player earns in every single Group within the relevant Tournament side (either Veteran or Novice.)

All players from every Raid Launch Tournament Group will have the chance to place on this leaderboard if they earn enough Points in their Group.

Depending on your Position in the Global Leaderboard, you can win extra special Rewards in addition to those Rewards for your performance in you Group – including in-game Items and exclusive Raid merchandise:

- A Limited-Edition Athel figurine

- Limited-Edition 10,000 mAh branded Raid Power Bank

- Raid T-Shirt

- All-metal Raid Bottle-opener Keychain

- Raid Beer Coaster

Global Leaderboards will be finalized at 11:00 UTC the day Tournament ends (currently scheduled to end on 03/06/2019), with in-game prizes available to be claimed for up to 7 days after the Tournament ends.

Note: Only players registered with a Plarium ID will be eligible to receive physical Raid prizes.

HOW TO WIN

You can earn Tournament Points in the following ways:

- Winning Arena Battles. Beat Rival players in Arena Offense Battles to win Tournament Points. The higher your Arena Tier, the more Points you get for each win. Keep winning battles to rack up huge numbers of Points.

- Raiding Dungeons. Clear Dungeon Stages to earn Tournament Points. The higher the Stage, the more Points you get.

- Beating Campaign Locations. Clear Campaign Stages to earn Tournament Points. The more advanced the location, and the higher the difficulty, the more Points you get. Beating Boss Stages earns you even more Points.

Check out the Info section within the Tournament to see how many Points you can get for each Battle win.

Note: Only successful attempts to beat Campaign and Dungeon locations count. You will only earn Tournament Points for clearing each Stage for the first time while the Tournament is live. Once you’ve beaten a Stage once, you’ll receive no more Points for further clears during the Tournament.

That's everything you need to know to get started!

Let the Tournament begin!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2019, 10:4505/08/19
04/12/19

Will the group ranking disappear after the 2 day event ends? Meaning we only have 2 days to get the 10k points or will our points carry over for the next tournament event?

May 8, 2019, 11:0505/08/19
May 8, 2019, 11:14(edited)
04/20/19

That's pretty cool. If the tournament would have been announced with the 1.7 patch notes, the initial reception would have probably been a lot more positive.

Regarding the global leaderboard: How many people will make it onto it and is there any way to see how far away your own score is from the cut-off?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it ingame!
May 8, 2019, 12:2605/08/19
10/21/17
why points stopped showing on leader board? all was ok but about 30mins to 1hour ago points stopped renewing
May 8, 2019, 12:3105/08/19
03/29/19
Romualdas Uzdavinis said:

why points stopped showing on leader board? all was ok but about 30mins to 1hour ago points stopped renewing
Same question, points stop counting. Farming arena.
May 8, 2019, 12:4605/08/19
05/14/19
Exactly, wasted bunch of energy, and even right after dungeon/arena/campaing match I see number of points, it is not added to total. This sucks
May 8, 2019, 12:5905/08/19
04/23/19
I'm also not seeing points I win from arena, dungeons, and campaign being added to my account. I've logged back in and waited an hour, still no points showing up on my account.
May 8, 2019, 13:1905/08/19
04/19/19
Same here counter stopped at 519.
May 8, 2019, 13:2305/08/19
07/31/18

My counter stoped on 996. We need to continue? It’s just a “screen” bug? It continues to count? I don’t want to spend resources in vail(((

May 8, 2019, 13:3205/08/19
02/14/19
point stop count... :( but i see for everyone in my group :)
May 8, 2019, 13:3805/08/19
05/01/19
Yeah I've used 500 energy before I noticed that my points weren't accumulating...
May 8, 2019, 13:4405/08/19
09/21/19
My counter stopped as well.
May 8, 2019, 13:4505/08/19
09/23/18

I would like to know, so second place in a bracket is 2 void shards, but first is 3 epic tomes. now as much as id like those tomes, id much prefer 2 void shards and believe they r more valuable. Does first place get both second and 3rd rewards? or am i better off trying to sit in second place for the better rewards??

Also i have spent the last hour doing every dungeon 1-15. jsut finished, and realise my score hasnt increased since i stopped doing arena. am i now going to lose all these points with no way to redo them since the counter stopped?

Thirdly, the world leaderboard shows my score more than 1000 less than my bracket score.

Moral of the story. Numbers are completely off, HELP!!
May 8, 2019, 13:4605/08/19
03/24/19

Romualdas Uzdavinis said:

Exactly... by my calculation I should have over 500 points by now (Arena Victories plus clearing every stage for locations 7-12 on easy and 11.3 on hard).  The leader board shows me with a mere 96 points.  The difference is at least 404 (how appropriate) points.  I hope I'm actually getting tournament credit for all that energy expended on victories, otherwise this was a very poor release of a tournament.

Also, is there any way to tell whether a particular location.stage has been cleared already for this tournament?  I'm being very methodical in clearing stages, but it would still be nice to have a little check mark next to each location.stage that has been cleared, or maybe a table listing stages remaining to be cleared.

May 8, 2019, 13:4705/08/19
05/13/19
The icon for the tournament does not show up on my screen as well as several others I talked to, hopefully this will be fixed soon
May 8, 2019, 14:1905/08/19
May 8, 2019, 14:33(edited)
03/29/19

Marius said:

To celebrate Raid's launch, we're hosting a special month-long Tournament.

This is our biggest Tournament yet, with our biggest prizes ever - both in-game prizes and real-life, physical Raid merchandise!

And that's not all. We've also invited some of your favorite content creators to take part in the Tournament. Some are already here, some will be joining soon - so keep an eye out for them in the Arena opponents list and see if you can take down their Defense.

The Tournament is live NOW, and is available for every player that beats Stage 7 of Kaerok Castle on Normal.

All you have to do to take part is play Raid. The more you play, the more Points you'll earn, and the more Rewards you'll win!

TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE

To make things fair and competitive, we'll first divide all players into two sides based on when they started playing Raid: either Novice or Veteran.

- Players who started playing Raid after the Tournament started will go into the Novice side of the Tournament.

- Players who started playing Raid before the Tournament started will go into the Veteran side of the Tournament.

STAGE 1. GROUPS

All players will be placed into Groups of 50 players when they start the Tournament. You will compete against players within your Group for Ranking Rewards, while earning Milestone Rewards along the way.

- Milestone Rewards. Earn the required number of Tournament Points to win Milestone Rewards. Milestone Rewards are individual, and you don’t compete against other players to get them. Every player within your Group will win these Rewards if they earn enough Points.

- Ranking Rewards. Compete against other players in your Group to earn additional Rewards based on your Position in the Rankings. Finish in the Top 3 Positions when your Group ends to win special Ranking Rewards, like Skill Tomes, Shards, and Gems.

Each player's Group will last 2 days, at which point, your Group will finish, and you'll stop earning Points for the Tournament.

STAGE 2. GLOBAL LEADERBOARD

Earn enough Points while your Group is open to be placed on a special Global Leaderboard. This Leaderboard will track the Points every player earns in every single Group within the relevant Tournament side (either Veteran or Novice.)

All players from every Raid Launch Tournament Group will have the chance to place on this leaderboard if they earn enough Points in their Group.

Depending on your Position in the Global Leaderboard, you can win extra special Rewards in addition to those Rewards for your performance in you Group – including in-game Items and exclusive Raid merchandise:

- A Limited-Edition Athel figurine

- Limited-Edition 10,000 mAh branded Raid Power Bank

- Raid T-Shirt

- All-metal Raid Bottle-opener Keychain

- Raid Beer Coaster

Global Leaderboards will be finalized at 11:00 UTC the day Tournament ends (currently scheduled to end on 03/06/2019), with in-game prizes available to be claimed for up to 7 days after the Tournament ends.

Note: Only players registered with a Plarium ID will be eligible to receive physical Raid prizes.

HOW TO WIN

You can earn Tournament Points in the following ways:

- Winning Arena Battles. Beat Rival players in Arena Offense Battles to win Tournament Points. The higher your Arena Tier, the more Points you get for each win. Keep winning battles to rack up huge numbers of Points.

- Raiding Dungeons. Clear Dungeon Stages to earn Tournament Points. The higher the Stage, the more Points you get.

- Beating Campaign Locations. Clear Campaign Stages to earn Tournament Points. The more advanced the location, and the higher the difficulty, the more Points you get. Beating Boss Stages earns you even more Points.

Check out the Info section within the Tournament to see how many Points you can get for each Battle win.

Note: Only successful attempts to beat Campaign and Dungeon locations count. You will only earn Tournament Points for clearing each Stage for the first time while the Tournament is live. Once you’ve beaten a Stage once, you’ll receive no more Points for further clears during the Tournament.

That's everything you need to know to get started!

Let the Tournament begin!

Counter simes to be broken but after battles it is writen how much Tournament points we earned. I got 2000 price reward even i see on screen 1880.

One more big question is do we gave to reach 10 000 Tournament points in 2 days or no. If we do that means after couple of days we get chance again to earn big rewards farming again 10 000 or it is one time farm 10 000?   as i understand it is one time sonce it gives good rewards.

May 8, 2019, 14:4205/08/19
04/12/17
Where is it listed in game? Did they remove it temp to fix the visual glitch?
May 8, 2019, 15:0405/08/19
03/16/19

Okay I win around 15 battle arena in Gold II ----> 60 point x 15 = 900 point

I cleared all stage 4-12 on brutal mode ----> this should be around 1000 point 

... but on the leaderboard I'm only got 700 point. What the hell happened here, my point stuck at 700. I did some test to clear a stage at dungeon and got 25 point but the point are not counting on the leaderboard. 

The target is 10000 point and i try to did my best but now everythings become useless. 

May 8, 2019, 15:0705/08/19
05/08/19
I had like 2000 points ahead of the second, leading my group, then it stopped counting, I still farm in the hope it is just a screen bug... plz
May 8, 2019, 15:1205/08/19
03/27/19

Ok, the BOARD of my clan has been stuck for some 2-2.5 hours (I have been at 103 for quite a while now).  I continued to do stuff and I just checked and still at 103 but on the right-hand side I can now claim the 2nd item (30 Brews -which I think is 500?)   So it is counting somewhere but the board is not being updated? 

May 8, 2019, 15:3105/08/19
04/19/19
I wish the event had provided some energy and arena tokens so it had been more about playing and less about buying refills.