This topic is closed

Help us improve community

17 Replies
Community Manager
26 September, 2018, 2:14 PM UTC

Hello everyone!


Building a strong, friendly, and tight-knit community is our primary goal. And what better way to do that than ask the community itself? We have prepared a small questionnaire for you to fill out -> https://plrm.me/Survey2018


What do you think about the way this community is managed? How do you find the atmosphere? What can be improved?


It will only take 10-15 minutes of your time but it will give us important feedback to consider when planning our improvements.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post!


Happy gaming!

UTC +2:00
3
Moderator
26 September, 2018, 4:29 PM UTC

поможем.


но, когда вы уже познакомите нас с новыми модераторами?
все герои и сеты в игре https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ImZF5KfdFOw0LgnISlWMj77nlN_W8tQr_Uck6YkNpt8/edit#gid=0
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
27 September, 2018, 7:15 AM UTC

NEUK said:


поможем.


но, когда вы уже познакомите нас с новыми модераторами?

Когда найдутся новые добровольцы, пока эти отсеялись.



UTC +2:00
0
Moderator
27 September, 2018, 9:19 AM UTC

Marius said:


Когда найдутся новые добровольцы, пока эти отсеялись.



о, боже! я надеюсь они не на этом этапе отсеялись?


все герои и сеты в игре https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ImZF5KfdFOw0LgnISlWMj77nlN_W8tQr_Uck6YkNpt8/edit#gid=0
UTC +0:00
0
User
25 November, 2018, 3:04 AM UTC
Just curious as to why this games none US available 
UTC +5:00
1
Community Manager
26 November, 2018, 11:19 AM UTC
CryForMe said:

Just curious as to why this games none US available 
Currently the game is in soft launch, thus it is only available in several countries - from the Stores, at least.
UTC +2:00
1
User
16 March, 2019, 8:43 PM UTC
How i can kill clan boss?it's impossible.
UTC +7:00
1
User
16 March, 2019, 8:47 PM UTC
Very friendly players. Very helpfull to others. No complaints so far.
UTC +11:00
1
User
2 April, 2019, 6:03 PM UTC

hi 


When will you fix this mission.

 The Artifact Mission that requires 2 champs to have level 12+ ATK% gauntlets, boots, and chestplate.?

UTC +7:00
1
User
19 April, 2019, 3:18 PM UTC
Making videos for this game i hope this is ok with you i'll be playing a lot on this game.
UTC +7:00
1
User
20 April, 2019, 7:47 AM UTC
need auto play
UTC +1:00
0
Community Manager
22 April, 2019, 9:54 AM UTC
Hey, guys. This thread is not meant for suggestions (and is preeetty old), so I will be closing it. Please check out this thread to see what suggestions will not be implemented and direct your own here.
UTC +2:00
0
User
22 April, 2019, 7:21 PM UTC

Hi, 

Speaking of atmosphere and improvements.  

It seems like the russian part of this forum is forgotten and has it's own "rules":  any sort of an answer is better than none.  

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/126487_chto-s-arenoy-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/738_igrovie-obsuzhdeniya/126619_uluchshenie-artefaktov-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/126674_a-bivaut-tut-voobshche-razrabotchiki-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/738_igrovie-obsuzhdeniya/126734_septimus-problema-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/126560_zachem-nuzhni-temi---esli-na-nikh-ne-otvechaut-ili-zhe-zelyonie-chelovechki-ikh-zakrivaut--/


By the end of the day, it is a game forum, where players want to share their experience, get updates and tips on the game. But the russian thread only demonstrates moderators' passive-aggressive behaviour, lack of respect and basic spelling skills.  


UTC +0:00
1
User
23 April, 2019, 5:15 PM UTC

Hey, i am wondering if you are considering implementing into the game so that the Sparring Pit is leveling up your heroes automaticaly instead of having to go in and claim 1 and 1 level for every time. Leveling up "food" to level up your better heroes requires ALOT of energy and is an insanly tedious process. I get the idea that you want people to log on as often as possible, and want to use more money on boosts and energy, but i've grown tired of the process after a few weeks and it's getting really old. I think alot of players, including myself is thinking about not playing at all if it's going to stay like this forever. The slots in the sparring pit already costs alot of gems, but i think this would be better change for everyone.


Thoughts? (I am sure this has been asked about many times, but havnt been able to find any info on the matter).
UTC +2:00
2
Community Manager
25 April, 2019, 11:52 AM UTC
Hey! Your point is clear and thank you for communicating it. However, we are not going to make it possible for your heroes to be upgraded level after level automatically in the Pit. The reason is quite simple: leveling up your heroes does make them stronger (obviously), but you do need to contribute an effort to make it happen. What we want to avoid is cases when you just leave your hero in the Pit and forget about it while it is being fully upgraded there without your intervention whatsoever. Game is for playing, after all. So we do want our players to be involved in the development process of their heroes as much as possible. Do not make your champs feel abandoned :)

Henkelenke said:



Hey, i am wondering if you are considering implementing into the game so that the Sparring Pit is leveling up your heroes automaticaly instead of having to go in and claim 1 and 1 level for every time. Leveling up "food" to level up your better heroes requires ALOT of energy and is an insanly tedious process. I get the idea that you want people to log on as often as possible, and want to use more money on boosts and energy, but i've grown tired of the process after a few weeks and it's getting really old. I think alot of players, including myself is thinking about not playing at all if it's going to stay like this forever. The slots in the sparring pit already costs alot of gems, but i think this would be better change for everyone.


Thoughts? (I am sure this has been asked about many times, but havnt been able to find any info on the matter).

UTC +8:00
0
Community Manager
25 April, 2019, 11:55 AM UTC
Hello! Noted, thank you for pointing it out. We will work with that.


Angry Lady said:



Hi, 

Speaking of atmosphere and improvements.  

It seems like the russian part of this forum is forgotten and has it's own "rules":  any sort of an answer is better than none.  

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/126487_chto-s-arenoy-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/738_igrovie-obsuzhdeniya/126619_uluchshenie-artefaktov-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/126674_a-bivaut-tut-voobshche-razrabotchiki-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/738_igrovie-obsuzhdeniya/126734_septimus-problema-/


https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/739_otzivi-i-predlozheniya/126560_zachem-nuzhni-temi---esli-na-nikh-ne-otvechaut-ili-zhe-zelyonie-chelovechki-ikh-zakrivaut--/


By the end of the day, it is a game forum, where players want to share their experience, get updates and tips on the game. But the russian thread only demonstrates moderators' passive-aggressive behaviour, lack of respect and basic spelling skills.  



UTC +8:00
0
User
25 April, 2019, 2:20 PM UTC

Cirilla said:


Hey! Your point is clear and thank you for communicating it. However, we are not going to make it possible for your heroes to be upgraded level after level automatically in the Pit. The reason is quite simple: leveling up your heroes does make them stronger (obviously), but you do need to contribute an effort to make it happen. What we want to avoid is cases when you just leave your hero in the Pit and forget about it while it is being fully upgraded there without your intervention whatsoever. Game is for playing, after all. So we do want our players to be involved in the development process of their heroes as much as possible. Do not make your champs feel abandoned :)

You are wrong. With all lags and delays using Pit or other frequiently used features is just a torture. Yes, thats are useful features. They are like a cake. But with lags, errors and delays its a cake with sand. Tasty, but torture.

You cant fix those lags and delays for almost 1 year and forcing us to eate that cake. "For our pleasure", ofc. 

But what the heck? When my champion gaining next lvl in range 45-50, he stands in Pit 24 hours. Why you don`t worry then about him being "abandoned"? But forcing me to use Pit every 15-20 minutes - thats "process of their heroes as much as possible". Do you see weird and strange assumption here?

When the light begins to change - I sometimes feel a little strange. A little anxious when it's dark...
UTC +2:00
4
User
30 April, 2019, 10:42 PM UTC

hi when can we able to play this game on pc and after its release on pc can we able sync are phones progress with it .or do we have to start again from scratch?

UTC +7:00
0
6676335 users registered; 102846 topics; 454479 posts; our newest member:Rasputina