Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 24, 2017, 19:3709/24/17
04/06/17

Smittens source 

Sep 24, 2017, 20:4009/24/17
12/19/15
I always find it interesting how everyone is looking for the magic weapon so that they can rationalize to themselves and their BH their performance. This game is a Pirates Game. Its about War, Diplomacy, Resources, Fleets, Alliances, Double Crossing, and Trust... It is no different than the real world... and those who are good at it understand Power & Respect. People need to stop pointing fingers as to why they aren't performing or having the level of success that they Dream OF for their BH... get out of your mind and get into reality. To succeed, you have to inspire others to work together and be prepared to out work, out hustle, and out think many others. It all comes down to Grit... no different than the real world. Stop looking for the magic weapon. focus on the fundamentals. You will have a much better gaming experience for it.
Sep 24, 2017, 21:0309/24/17
09/10/17

new guy in the neighborhood.. someone sent me this link.. told me to beware??

said I should ask people in forum to explain it to me?

https://prnt.sc/er4kbs

CrowbarModerator
Sep 24, 2017, 22:0309/24/17
03/07/16

Smitten, I appreciate your attempt at answering my question, but I still have a problem with it.

1. "Everybody" knows how Rual does it, yet nobody does it to them.
  2. "It's for the weak"? Come on, it might be for the weak in a fair fight, but not if what you're saying is true. It's like saying "Rual is not being fair at this sword fight, because they use guns and cannons, but that's for the weak, so we'll continue using only swords". Sorry, it's not convincing. You can play as dirty as you claim they do, or you can quit fighting them and turtle, since it's - by your claims - so unbalanced that no one stands a chance against them.
  3. "They have account managers"? If you know that for a fact, you know where they got them too, so get one for yourself.
  4. "It's only in Russian"? Really? That's a problem? Some blind clicking and you can figure out what's what, assuming that you cannot find a single Russian person to help you translate it. Doesn't even have to be a player. Find someone on FB or some forum or wherever you want, and send them screenshots of the program to translate the options for you.

I hope you now understand why I have such a hard time with these accusations of mystery cheats by anyone. They are so easy to turn on the cheaters themselves, unless of course the whole thing is just an urban myth that the accusers blindly believe.

I'll remind all reading this: I play on s2 (I do have a haven on s1, but I keep to myself there), and I have no personal interest in Rual or AoP or whoever else is there. I do, however, work in the IT, and I am very much interested in how is it possible that "everyone" knows exactly how someone is cheating, yet no one manages to replicate it.

Sep 24, 2017, 22:4509/24/17
04/16/15

Oops we did it again...

@Nightmare no need to quote I suppose... ;)

We up when we need and when we have time, No one can rule us !!

Sep 24, 2017, 22:5409/24/17
04/16/15

And Also we defend when we want too :

Who's behind Hell Cats ???

Humm

3 vs 2, the 2 defenders won :)
Sep 24, 2017, 23:0009/24/17
04/16/15

Nightmare said:

LittleBounty said:

Luck has nothing to do with it.

We are 80 active pirates, we win 500 to 2000 rubies per event.

It's just mathematics!

Each pirate must have the number of rubies to raise the bastion every 80 days.

You will hit an empty bastion and we will go up again with rubies won and not bought.

As you can see Nightmare I'm not a dreamer 

oh but you are a dreamer   why don't you upgrade your bastion if you are so good in math  ....did you forgot something maybe ? 

I can't resist : 

Sep 25, 2017, 00:1909/25/17
Jun 2, 2020, 23:06(edited)
05/16/15

is this what they are talking about?

BTW replicating it is harder than you think.. it is why they call it hacking.. Auto Botting is against the rules
this is a known widespread problem in online gaming and it is frowned on by most. 

--------

Flash is the 'front end' used to play the game. So, objects like the 'smugglers den' for eg, are rendered on our PC "Clients" and some of this functionality is then available locally at the client. This in turn can be interfered with by unscrupulous tech savvy players to gain advantage. This is hacking at the client, as opposed to the server, which will hold the necessary databases for the game to run.

A server is "secure" LOL behind firewalls etc and hacking the back end would therefore be more difficult, though not impossible to implement. Check out SQLinjection attacks to learn a little about that stuff (for the purpose of understanding what is possible).

Now back at the client side, one could write a script to automate in game functions like pirate, merc, fleet and armada ship building at given intervals. Imagine you were controlling hundreds of bots, harvesting the rss for these activities and channelling those rss into 'designated' havens. In a comparatively short period of time, you already have the resources to build the fleet required to do some serious damage to your enemies.

Imagine unlimited  accounts on same person PC or own virtual server farm (different IP's) ?!? They could be automated 

-----------

then you can do as suggested above and use it against those who use it against you. But not everyone has the ability to do it. and that is why many feel it is unfair. I am not complaining. But i have done the cost accounting and know I can't afford to play this game in a competitive way..

but I will say this.. where there is smoke there is most likely a fire..  
using game bot techniques is fraud as defined across the online gaming world and it is a known issue
that is for real.

anyone who really works in IT knows all about this

I would not think of these complaints as complaining as much as I would call it reporting possible fraud..
that is a serious issue not to be tossed aside lightly.

Many would rather quit than do something we think of as cheating. 
sounds like we are being challenged to figure out how to create these game bots..
Might is right?

There is no room for decency or fair play?
Is this the world we want.. My sadness extends to the whole world at this point.. 

Sep 25, 2017, 00:4809/25/17
Sep 25, 2017, 01:37(edited)
05/16/15

Now before you argue that this does not happen

in 2016 I had a player named Lilianna in my BH who offered to help my whole BH with resources and proved she could do it by sending me 20K rum from 10 different bots .. I was amazed and that was the beginning of my education here,  she was always missing in action and only logged in once every month or so.. I refused the offer as I do not approve of taking unfair advantage

she again disappeared for over 3 weeks and I Keelhauled her.. 

that was early 2016. I was also warned that RuAL was coming and to avoid Rual in May & June of 2016 and I took it to heart and paid attention because of my experience with Lilianna

I tried to explain and warned everyone i knew friend and foe and for them to pass it on and sadly sat by as I watched all my friends and foes get wiped out one after the other..because they did not believe me.  

fast forward.. 2017  I told the AOP not to fight them as it was useless.

I was accused of being in league with AOP when all I did was show up to an invite at their discord channel then declined their request to join them...

BTW just hold on everyone.. when Australian Aristocrat Gaming Company takes possession.. supposedly in DEC despite they bought it by Aug 10th and  if they take possession and do not back out of this deal.. there is a possibility a lot of things will happen and there may be hope for everyone to have reasonable expectation of future fair play.. 

Good Luck to all of you..

Sep 25, 2017, 07:4709/25/17
04/16/15

Absolutely agree with you Cigneous. Someone in my house said to me: "If they cheat, you just have to cheat but just against them ..."

But that's not part of my moral values.We do not fight cheating by cheating. We do not play a game to cheat. 

If there was anything to gain, that would be known.

No matter the purpose and the way of Shiv and co they know very well of what it returns. If they can continue like that and have the nerve to make the beautiful here afterwards, it shows their level.

In truth, the Ban @ nE Inc. are ignored and avoided to play with real players in accordance with the rules.

If they can not sink our boats on a presidio or a bastion, then they can not do anything.

Our goal of our participation in this post is only to show that it is possible.

Now that we have demonstrated and said it, we let you show your passions and your hatreds here.

We are only players and we intend to remain so.

Many things at all,

LB

Sep 25, 2017, 11:2509/25/17
04/06/17

smart banana will you accept war then ?

Sep 25, 2017, 11:3609/25/17
Sep 25, 2017, 11:50(edited)
04/16/15

Accept war ???

To win or loose a potion ???

Loose boats for your eyes ???

No no no, we don't need war to fight against you :)

And when we're "good players", we can recognize well play but that's certainly doesn't concern you... 
Sep 25, 2017, 12:3409/25/17
04/06/17
Sep 25, 2017, 12:4009/25/17
04/20/15

LoL

An artist !!

If this is the only thing that can make you feel better... ;)

Hey man, I've got one idea for your next golden rule : No bastion over 5 !

RuAL, EurU, Sorci 1 & 2, Hell Cats and co, chiken too ?

Sep 25, 2017, 12:5309/25/17
04/16/15

CrabeSansPince said:

LoL

An artist !!

If this is the only thing that can make you feel better... ;)

Hey man, I've got one idea for your next golden rule : No bastion over 5 !

RuAL, EurU, Sorci 1 & 2, Hell Cats and co, chiken too ?

What a fabulous idea !!

And Shiv / Nightmare, I'm sure that you'll have a success in it ;)

When I see how all the top 10 BH's is scared...
Sep 25, 2017, 17:1609/25/17
04/06/17

photoshop lvl beginner  by Charlie /Nothing2Lose BH  .....new guy my a**  LOL  
PS: posting other people cords is against the forum rules so.........

total control .....ninja turtles....teletabis.... unicorns.........believe in what you want  

crowbar said it well , if you think that is why we are better go use it yourself and destroy us with ''our weapon'' ....simple as that 

@banana leader- it is possible but for how long ? only one i see scared here is you , accept war please

Sep 25, 2017, 19:4309/25/17
04/16/15

I'm not scared, I choose the ones who play with me...

And ridiculous people aren't on my favorite list, as you can see, I'm quite good in maths.. And with your lot of alts who cheat, you can win in a long time...

And I won't do you this favour, I'm most clever than some here...

But what about the new challenge ?? No opinion on it ?
Sep 25, 2017, 21:2109/25/17
04/06/17

i dont accept challenge from no name player 

you will need a bit more to start making rules....when i think again you will need a lot more

first of all you must stop being a coward and accept war with us ......big mouths only wont win anything 

you are good in math you say...so that means you can count.....ok ...you can count that those who help you will be punished ....bye bye panters you last long enough 

Sep 25, 2017, 21:3109/25/17
01/28/17
Nightmare said:

i dont accept challenge from no name player 

you will need a bit more to start making rules....when i think again you will need a lot more

first of all you must stop being a coward and accept war with us ......big mouths only wont win anything 

you are good in math you say...so that means you can count.....ok ...you can count that those who help you will be punished ....bye bye panters you last long enough 

Pathetic!
Sep 26, 2017, 00:3909/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 01:45(edited)
05/16/15

lol.. my post was deleted.. i am told Co-ordinates are not allowed
I was told to delete co-ordinates and repost this picture.. My thanks to a moderator who shall remain anonymous

I am following directions, even though the name has changed and probably the co-ordinates.
let it not be said I do not try to co-operate..  

Disclaimer: about any and all of my posts.. don't shoot the messenger.. i am only sharing what is given to me in an effort to clarify many contentious arguments. I am not saying anyone cheats. I am only saying what is considered cheating and how it could happen
far be it from me to call anyone names, if I have ever done that allow me to here and now apologize.

I have only told the truth of my own experiences about Liliana and the warnings I have been given just like I would if asked in a court of law.
A picture is worth a thousand words.. relating the information I receive makes me the messenger not the accuser..

I am willing to listen to both sides of any and all stories without recrimination. I will not stoop nor react to name calling and/or threats
Now, I am only asking someone to explain the following picture.