Sorciverdi part EURU and RUAL 
Banane now 0 pres and bastion 14 lvl

RuAL | No money no honey
UTC +0:00
Nightmare
21 September, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC

LittleBounty said:

Luck has nothing to do with it.

We are 80 active pirates, we win 500 to 2000 rubies per event.

It's just mathematics!

Each pirate must have the number of rubies to raise the bastion every 80 days.

You will hit an empty bastion and we will go up again with rubies won and not bought.

As you can see Nightmare I'm not a dreamer 

oh but you are a dreamer   why don't you upgrade your bastion if you are so good in math  ....did you forgot something maybe ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUqwaORfbU
UTC +7:00
gd4m4
22 September, 2017, 5:08 AM UTC

Man!  Such jokes.  these guys have no class. and their words are worthless. their actions lead right to the sewers that they live in.  

Give me Bh's like NSF that gets knocked down and gets back up again. No whining, no deals with the devil. they just recruit more good players and soldier on. 

Or Pilgrim Slayers..a good example of a survivor that doesn't give up. i easily would place Pilgrim Slayers/Cro$$bones-Blood Krewe-Grymlordes up there above these low lifes rual/euru/children of the sea/sorcieverdi/pirates francaise clone-group.  No underhanded deals, no cheating.  These are the good guys. these are the brotherhoods that know what a brotherhood means. E&U tried to take down PS, NSF, Cro$$ and still can't get the job done.  

ASK YOURSELF: Just why are they so frightened of  NSF? this is truly a small BH--which Rual "says" they don't bother with.  :-D  It is because this is a BH that retain's it's structure and core values, it's honesty and integrity so well they cannot defeat it? Integrity and honesty may be so foreign to  Rual and Euro that they have no concept of it and that makes them scared like a baby in the dark. Not understanding how to play a legitimate game could do that to a BH   It's worth remembering NSF has not thrown clones of itself like E & R has -- E & R have largely cloned, bribed and blackmailed their 'new' Bh's. Yeah we know you're a "small" BH Rual/Euro....but we also know of the alts.....jokers)

Navy SealFleet/Pilgrim Slayers/BloodKrewe/Cro$$bones/Grymlordes....if you're looking for a true top flight BH, look to these. They are the real deal.  they're not the overblown E & R types who game on  credit accounts and Plarium's 'generosity',...give me the real deal anytime.  Without Plarium behind them, these two would be slime.....oh wait, they are.

There are many other good honest brotherhoods out there, just don't fall for the smoke and mirrors or  lies that draw you into the euru/rual downward spiral. If you're joining a BH, join one with true values and be somebody with integrity and honor.

UTC +4:00
Nightmare
22 September, 2017, 10:27 AM UTC

1. big words from a no name player.....im sick of all of you who talk BS but still have no guts to leave name 

2.Cots have nothing with us

3, where did you get an idea that someone is frightened of NSF?  .....maybe you are.......no one else is ......ask NSF 

4.good honest brotherhoods you said....in a pirate game ?  are you serious ?  this is not a happy farm this is a war game

keep crying   

Icy
22 September, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

**Disclaimer this is my opinion as a player, NOT A MODERATOR**

Can you guys stop your whining. If you have such a problem with Rual/Euru and the rest of the BHs under their flags do something about it. I will give you one thing NSF has taken a beating and does keep rising back up. However, you're TOTALLY wrong about others. Lets take a specific example - Pilgrim Slayers

You claim they don't bow to Rual, they're a honest BH that stands up against them. Lets start with facts - A few presidio drops back, they were ordered to move to the east of the map. Did they say no and stand their ground. HELL NO. They did exactly as they were told. Lets take smitten now for exactly what he's been doing. With one hand he tries to rally the other BHs against Rual on the other:

Oh and since being friendly with Euru/Rual is such a big deal to you and you want to bash the BHs that ally with them. Go ahead add Death Squadron to your list:

UTC -4:00
shiv
22 September, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

Smitten your BH+CO VS My BH+CO ?
I was on vacation for 3 months, i return 3 day ago.

RuAL | No money no honey
Icy
23 September, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

HATSX2,

I think I would know who my BH allies with. Think you may have seen Death Squad not Death Squadron when looking us up.

Concerning the past well I'll agree to disagree on whether current actions wipe away  history.. Point though is GD4M4's ideology is skewed.
UTC -4:00
Charlie5
23 September, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Well I don't spend any money anymore I just build what I can build and play when it works for Me. Plarium allowing this is definitely killing their profits you can tell this because they just keep popping the buy screens up more and more offering even better deals than the last time.  So you mouthpieces that keep applauding the BULLY's go ahead you are playing a worthless game. 

To all you Brotherhoods that have aligned yourself with RuAL/Euru and CO, Well not really much can be said about your cowardice!!!!!
Frank Connett
23 September, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC

Icy It takes INTELLIGENCE to recognize a bully like RuAL.

It takes Courage to Stand Against them.

It is quite apparent that you have none of those qualities.

So What do you add to this game?

Nothing more than a mouthpiece to Kiss Shiv's ____ and tyr to drum up sales for a failing company.

DB always said you were a worthless leader and now you really put the punch in his words

Smitten
23 September, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

Icy,

We stood our ground and lost over 400 million defence points against RuAL. Your opinion of who is brave is irrelevant because you lost nothing. You did not stand up to RuAL. You opened up the NW corner for RuAL by trading presidios with them, and sold us down a river. Why?

You are still angry that #14 ranked Pilgrim Slayers took on big,bad Death Squadron (then ranked #4) and beat you cleanly. You are a take-down artist and nothing more. shiv is playing you like a violin. He wanted you to lose your forces fighting against us. But your hatred is too blind to see that.

Everyone including Nika Alexandra knows that we think it is pointless to fight against RuAL and Co. We watched them use the TotalControl lighthouse program on our 26 presidios. We saw them retire many of the accounts they used to attack and start new accounts with the same people running them. We even noticed when they used gunboats from their bot havens to protect their leaders.

They fight in an extra dimension...an unlimited number of times through the lighthouse for each member of shiv's team. Don't waste your money. Forget your ego. Under the current set of rules that Plarium is enforcing (?), RuAL cannot be beaten.

Icy, I asked you to help me propose some rule changes to Plarium. I want to go to all of the top 100 BHs including RuAL, EURU, Sorciverdi, Hell Cats, etc to work on rule changes to make the game better. Instead, you made a story up for shiv and he laughs behind your back because he knows that you are just a weaker version of Spenpal.

Alliance of top 100 BHs vs. Plarium. That is what I want.

Nightmare
23 September, 2017, 4:09 PM UTC

Smitten , you just want to make game rules to work for you.......for me game rules are just fine.....i adapt to the game rules i dont try to change them by my wish (mission impossible)....

why dont you admit that you was asking everyone around to join you in a fight against us ? 

thing is when you start asking everyone....especially those who you (PS) was bullied before , those guys come to us and tell us what you want to do...

maybe you should join AoP 

Smitten
23 September, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC

The Russian Pirates server:

https://prnt.sc/gornpi

Frank Connett
23 September, 2017, 6:09 PM UTC
I have more Respect for Shiv as he is the Puppet Master, the rest of you are just a bunch of miserable misfits groveling to be members of his bumbling band of Puppets
Nightmare
23 September, 2017, 6:15 PM UTC
Frank Connett said:

I have more Respect for Shiv as he is the Puppet Master, the rest of you are just a bunch of miserable misfits groveling to be members of his bumbling band of Puppets
you said that like anyone cares what you think  .......Mr. AoP loser.....
Blasphemy
23 September, 2017, 6:42 PM UTC
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
shiv
23 September, 2017, 11:25 PM UTC

Smitten said:

Icy,

We stood our ground and lost over 400 million defence points against RuAL. Your opinion of who is brave is irrelevant because you lost nothing. You did not stand up to RuAL. You opened up the NW corner for RuAL by trading presidios with them, and sold us down a river. Why?

You are still angry that #14 ranked Pilgrim Slayers took on big,bad Death Squadron (then ranked #4) and beat you cleanly. You are a take-down artist and nothing more. shiv is playing you like a violin. He wanted you to lose your forces fighting against us. But your hatred is too blind to see that.

Everyone including Nika Alexandra knows that we think it is pointless to fight against RuAL and Co. We watched them use the TotalControl lighthouse program on our 26 presidios. We saw them retire many of the accounts they used to attack and start new accounts with the same people running them. We even noticed when they used gunboats from their bot havens to protect their leaders.

They fight in an extra dimension...an unlimited number of times through the lighthouse for each member of shiv's team. Don't waste your money. Forget your ego. Under the current set of rules that Plarium is enforcing (?), RuAL cannot be beaten.

Icy, I asked you to help me propose some rule changes to Plarium. I want to go to all of the top 100 BHs including RuAL, EURU, Sorciverdi, Hell Cats, etc to work on rule changes to make the game better. Instead, you made a story up for shiv and he laughs behind your back because he knows that you are just a weaker version of Spenpal.

Alliance of top 100 BHs vs. Plarium. That is what I want.

"Alliance of top 100 BHs vs. Plarium. That is what I want. "
OMG ....
I collected 6 server different platforms reactions 0

RuAL | No money no honey
Smitten
24 September, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
The problem is simple. RuAL and Co. play the lighthouse and then they throw their accounts away. We don't throw accounts away just because they reached level 100+ in the lighthouse, or because they made a big smash. We don't want to play your way. Plarium won't fix it? Fine. You fix the problem. Because you are the only one making the problem.
shiv
24 September, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC

Smitten said:

The problem is simple. RuAL and Co. play the lighthouse and then they throw their accounts away. We don't throw accounts away just because they reached level 100+ in the lighthouse, or because they made a big smash. We don't want to play your way. Plarium won't fix it? Fine. You fix the problem. Because you are the only one making the problem.

answer me a question.
You are an independent BH or you kneel before RuAL + CO?

RuAL | No money no honey
Smitten
24 September, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC

Icy is a liar and you know it. You made a fake reason to declare war on us.

But you distract from the point. Why do you need to make so many accounts and then throw them in the garbage? 
Nightmare
24 September, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

someone is a liar for sure

only one distracting from the point is you Smitten.....why dont you just admit that you was asking everyone to help you to take us down ?

1719155 users registered; 42157 topics; 269852 posts; our newest member:ALAKTUBOOT