All Categories

Bastion lv15 and up

Bastion lv15 and up

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 22, 2017, 10:2709/22/17
04/06/17

1. big words from a no name player.....im sick of all of you who talk BS but still have no guts to leave name 

2.Cots have nothing with us

3, where did you get an idea that someone is frightened of NSF?  .....maybe you are.......no one else is ......ask NSF 

4.good honest brotherhoods you said....in a pirate game ?  are you serious ?  this is not a happy farm this is a war game

keep crying   

Sep 22, 2017, 14:1009/22/17
11/06/14

**Disclaimer this is my opinion as a player, NOT A MODERATOR**

Can you guys stop your whining. If you have such a problem with Rual/Euru and the rest of the BHs under their flags do something about it. I will give you one thing NSF has taken a beating and does keep rising back up. However, you're TOTALLY wrong about others. Lets take a specific example - Pilgrim Slayers

You claim they don't bow to Rual, they're a honest BH that stands up against them. Lets start with facts - A few presidio drops back, they were ordered to move to the east of the map. Did they say no and stand their ground. HELL NO. They did exactly as they were told. Lets take smitten now for exactly what he's been doing. With one hand he tries to rally the other BHs against Rual on the other:

Oh and since being friendly with Euru/Rual is such a big deal to you and you want to bash the BHs that ally with them. Go ahead add Death Squadron to your list:

Sep 22, 2017, 15:0309/22/17
10/20/13

Smitten your BH+CO VS My BH+CO ?
I was on vacation for 3 months, i return 3 day ago.

Sep 23, 2017, 14:1809/23/17
11/06/14

HATSX2,

I think I would know who my BH allies with. Think you may have seen Death Squad not Death Squadron when looking us up.

Concerning the past well I'll agree to disagree on whether current actions wipe away  history.. Point though is GD4M4's ideology is skewed.
Sep 23, 2017, 14:3509/23/17
04/23/15

Well I don't spend any money anymore I just build what I can build and play when it works for Me. Plarium allowing this is definitely killing their profits you can tell this because they just keep popping the buy screens up more and more offering even better deals than the last time.  So you mouthpieces that keep applauding the BULLY's go ahead you are playing a worthless game. 

To all you Brotherhoods that have aligned yourself with RuAL/Euru and CO, Well not really much can be said about your cowardice!!!!!
Sep 23, 2017, 15:1209/23/17
02/14/15

Icy It takes INTELLIGENCE to recognize a bully like RuAL.

It takes Courage to Stand Against them.

It is quite apparent that you have none of those qualities.

So What do you add to this game?

Nothing more than a mouthpiece to Kiss Shiv's ____ and tyr to drum up sales for a failing company.

DB always said you were a worthless leader and now you really put the punch in his words

Sep 23, 2017, 15:2309/23/17
01/26/15

Icy,

We stood our ground and lost over 400 million defence points against RuAL. Your opinion of who is brave is irrelevant because you lost nothing. You did not stand up to RuAL. You opened up the NW corner for RuAL by trading presidios with them, and sold us down a river. Why?

You are still angry that #14 ranked Pilgrim Slayers took on big,bad Death Squadron (then ranked #4) and beat you cleanly. You are a take-down artist and nothing more. shiv is playing you like a violin. He wanted you to lose your forces fighting against us. But your hatred is too blind to see that.

Everyone including Nika Alexandra knows that we think it is pointless to fight against RuAL and Co. We watched them use the TotalControl lighthouse program on our 26 presidios. We saw them retire many of the accounts they used to attack and start new accounts with the same people running them. We even noticed when they used gunboats from their bot havens to protect their leaders.

They fight in an extra dimension...an unlimited number of times through the lighthouse for each member of shiv's team. Don't waste your money. Forget your ego. Under the current set of rules that Plarium is enforcing (?), RuAL cannot be beaten.

Icy, I asked you to help me propose some rule changes to Plarium. I want to go to all of the top 100 BHs including RuAL, EURU, Sorciverdi, Hell Cats, etc to work on rule changes to make the game better. Instead, you made a story up for shiv and he laughs behind your back because he knows that you are just a weaker version of Spenpal.

Alliance of top 100 BHs vs. Plarium. That is what I want.

Sep 23, 2017, 16:0909/23/17
04/06/17

Smitten , you just want to make game rules to work for you.......for me game rules are just fine.....i adapt to the game rules i dont try to change them by my wish (mission impossible)....

why dont you admit that you was asking everyone around to join you in a fight against us ? 

thing is when you start asking everyone....especially those who you (PS) was bullied before , those guys come to us and tell us what you want to do...

maybe you should join AoP 

Sep 23, 2017, 18:0909/23/17
02/14/15
I have more Respect for Shiv as he is the Puppet Master, the rest of you are just a bunch of miserable misfits groveling to be members of his bumbling band of Puppets
Sep 23, 2017, 18:1509/23/17
04/06/17
Frank Connett said:

I have more Respect for Shiv as he is the Puppet Master, the rest of you are just a bunch of miserable misfits groveling to be members of his bumbling band of Puppets
you said that like anyone cares what you think  .......Mr. AoP loser.....
Sep 23, 2017, 18:4209/23/17
03/27/14
Sep 23, 2017, 23:2509/23/17
10/20/13

Smitten said:

Icy,

We stood our ground and lost over 400 million defence points against RuAL. Your opinion of who is brave is irrelevant because you lost nothing. You did not stand up to RuAL. You opened up the NW corner for RuAL by trading presidios with them, and sold us down a river. Why?

You are still angry that #14 ranked Pilgrim Slayers took on big,bad Death Squadron (then ranked #4) and beat you cleanly. You are a take-down artist and nothing more. shiv is playing you like a violin. He wanted you to lose your forces fighting against us. But your hatred is too blind to see that.

Everyone including Nika Alexandra knows that we think it is pointless to fight against RuAL and Co. We watched them use the TotalControl lighthouse program on our 26 presidios. We saw them retire many of the accounts they used to attack and start new accounts with the same people running them. We even noticed when they used gunboats from their bot havens to protect their leaders.

They fight in an extra dimension...an unlimited number of times through the lighthouse for each member of shiv's team. Don't waste your money. Forget your ego. Under the current set of rules that Plarium is enforcing (?), RuAL cannot be beaten.

Icy, I asked you to help me propose some rule changes to Plarium. I want to go to all of the top 100 BHs including RuAL, EURU, Sorciverdi, Hell Cats, etc to work on rule changes to make the game better. Instead, you made a story up for shiv and he laughs behind your back because he knows that you are just a weaker version of Spenpal.

Alliance of top 100 BHs vs. Plarium. That is what I want.

"Alliance of top 100 BHs vs. Plarium. That is what I want. "
OMG ....
I collected 6 server different platforms reactions 0

Sep 24, 2017, 09:4209/24/17
Sep 24, 2017, 09:49(edited)
01/26/15
The problem is simple. RuAL and Co. play the lighthouse and then they throw their accounts away. We don't throw accounts away just because they reached level 100+ in the lighthouse, or because they made a big smash. We don't want to play your way. Plarium won't fix it? Fine. You fix the problem. Because you are the only one making the problem.
Sep 24, 2017, 12:2109/24/17
10/20/13

Smitten said:

The problem is simple. RuAL and Co. play the lighthouse and then they throw their accounts away. We don't throw accounts away just because they reached level 100+ in the lighthouse, or because they made a big smash. We don't want to play your way. Plarium won't fix it? Fine. You fix the problem. Because you are the only one making the problem.

answer me a question.
You are an independent BH or you kneel before RuAL + CO?

Sep 24, 2017, 12:4909/24/17
Sep 24, 2017, 12:52(edited)
01/26/15

Icy is a liar and you know it. You made a fake reason to declare war on us.

But you distract from the point. Why do you need to make so many accounts and then throw them in the garbage? 
Sep 24, 2017, 14:5609/24/17
04/06/17

someone is a liar for sure

only one distracting from the point is you Smitten.....why dont you just admit that you was asking everyone to help you to take us down ?

Sep 24, 2017, 17:4809/24/17
Sep 24, 2017, 17:57(edited)
01/26/15

This re-post is only for people who can read:

"... we think it is pointless to fight against RuAL and Co. We watched them use the TotalControl lighthouse program on our 26 presidios. We saw them retire many of the accounts they used to attack and start new accounts with the same people running them. We even noticed when they used gunboats from their bot havens to protect their leaders.

They fight in an extra dimension...an unlimited number of times through the lighthouse for each member of shiv's team. Don't waste your money. Forget your ego. Under the current set of rules that Plarium is enforcing (?), RuAL cannot be beaten."

We don't want to fight with RuAL. We want them to play by the same set of rules as everyone else.

CrowbarModerator
Sep 24, 2017, 17:5809/24/17
03/07/16

Gotta ask... so many people know that Rual and friends use Total Control to gain unlimited units and whatnot... why don't any of you use the same thing to bring Rual down? You don't have to use it against honest players, just those damn cheaters... bring them down with their own tool. You all make it sound so easy, so what's stopping you?

Personally, I believe that TC and any similar tools are scams, which is why I'm truly sincerely asking those of you who believe them so much (obviously, without trying any of them yourselves).

Disclaimer: obviously, I'm asking as a player, not as a mod.

Sep 24, 2017, 18:1609/24/17
01/26/15

Crowbar,

Plarium has been working on disabling it and we never wanted it anyway. It is only available in Russian btw. There are other ways like Big Data analysis to reverse-engineer the lighthouse mechanics. You cannot stop people from using it, but it's only for people who are weak. The key problem is the rapid cycling of accounts through the lighthouse, followed by smashing and junking them. They don't have players, they have account managers. They manage 3-5 accounts and when the accounts are smashed up, they dump them from the bh and start 3-5 more accounts.

So many of our players have been playing for two years with only one trip through the lighthouse. But assuming that RuAL can go through the lighthouse in three months, that means that each spot in the brotherhood can go through the lighthouse eight times every two years. 

The presidio game is worthless.