Is this game good?

6 Replies
XbambitoX
2 June, 2015, 9:23 PM UTC

Im not sure what the deal is cause I just started this profile and im not sure if its gonna be fun in the future

UTC +0:00
turlough
2 June, 2015, 9:50 PM UTC

it depends who you ask , if you ask me i like it and find it fun , but best thing is give it a good go and enjoy side note try and get in a helpful brotherhood and i don;t mean one that will give you stuffs but one that actually has people around to answer questions on how to grow quicker and progress 

and with that said welcome to pirates yarrr

Blasphemy
2 June, 2015, 10:26 PM UTC

Turlough has it said right on  

Some like the game more then others, my advice take your time build and keep building always use up your resources don't leave them out, there is always thieving pirates out there wanting the free stuff, from resources to those troops, so always put your troops in your harbor and use your resources, most of all importance is get in a good brother hood that will help you.... Oh yus AND have fun playing............

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Annihilator
4 June, 2015, 12:54 PM UTC

hello

Blasphemy
4 June, 2015, 5:46 PM UTC

Annihilator said:

hello

Annihilator welcome to thy pirates life matey

need help with anything just ask away

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
inamxrta
29 June, 2015, 3:33 PM UTC

hello

Blasphemy
29 June, 2015, 4:33 PM UTC

inamxrta welcome to the forums

1780982 users registered; 48438 topics; 287420 posts; our newest member:VaultTecRep