All Categories

Alliance of Potatoes

Alliance of Potatoes

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 19, 2017, 18:3306/19/17
07/28/15

What a good chuckle I get from the P:ToF forum. 

Okay, I'm not in any of these BH's, from either side of this dog-squat batttle, but I never turn down the opportunity to read up on the operations of others, and like everyone else I like to throw my thoughts in the pot and give it a good stir. 

I agree with Icy that uniting multiple BH's to form a coalition is next to BS, because unless you got the server's top 100 players in your coalition, you are just shooting yourselves in the feet. RuAL and EURU have been building their armies with exceptional hard work at the Prizes and strategizing the best way to run their accounts for optimal advancement of troops, and many of them been doing so for at least a year, a good few for 2 years even. While I don't really like any team Monopolizing the map, I still have to shake my head and give them a little credit for building up so large and taking over the way they did. They were a sleeping Volcano. lol 

As for AOP, half of those BH's are a JOKE, I seen the inside of nearly half of them, sad. Of all those team's players, I'd only hand pick maybe 25 of them, most of which are closely associated with KingRat, whom I do like. AOP, even if you DID kill 500M DEF of either or both of those teams (RuAL & EURU), Imma just tell you now... you better be prepared to do what you did all over again at least another 7-8 times in the next month, or you'll not bring those teams down. And I doubt you all have the firepower or the determination to stick it out. Your teams will eventually start hitting a decline when they get discouraged from losing so much and gaining very little. 

I been playing for 2 years and I been in leadership roles for over half that. I seen more on this server than most any other senior player still playing.... 

Jul 4, 2017, 10:3907/04/17
05/10/15

Madferit

Jul 22, 2017, 22:5907/22/17
07/24/16

Hey Icy,

Maybe you missed the screenshots that show that we took over two EURU Presidios. That is a fact. So take your dynamics and send them to support where all the things that can never be explained go to die. Sorry my friend, face is we took the two EURU Presidios. Good for you taking down CrossBones all by yourself. I'm proud of you and you also get a badge in being humble my good friend. Just for the sake of seeing it, please post the screenshots of you taking down CB by yourself. That would be very interesting to see. Good Job.

To the Mods and CM who in the past have seemed like they were at least trying to be fair, you have gotten a little biased lately. We did just like a few of you said to do. Get together and fight back. We did, and we prevailed. Screenshots provided above..

Bright Blessings

Respects

Johnny Rotten. Killin' Time, Adviser.

Jul 24, 2017, 15:2307/24/17
Jul 25, 2017, 01:3107/25/17
04/06/17

oh please dont attack us with those LARGE attacks BWAHAHAHAHA

potatoes 
Jul 25, 2017, 04:2307/25/17
04/06/17

Official promise from ME

Every single AoP Bastion will be downgraded to the milestone , daily if its needed 

None of you will ever have not even one Presidio - NEVER

if anyone wants to join the AoP ...well you know 

CrowbarModerator
Jul 25, 2017, 13:1507/25/17
03/07/16

Nightmare said:

if anyone wants to join the AoP ...well you know 

I could. I don't intend to hold (or even take) Presidios, and my Bastion is at level 5 and it never ever had a single unit on it. 
Jul 26, 2017, 15:0307/26/17
11/06/14

wanabe5601 said:

Hey Icy,

Maybe you missed the screenshots that show that we took over two EURU Presidios. That is a fact. So take your dynamics and send them to support where all the things that can never be explained go to die. Sorry my friend, face is we took the two EURU Presidios. Good for you taking down CrossBones all by yourself. I'm proud of you and you also get a badge in being humble my good friend. Just for the sake of seeing it, please post the screenshots of you taking down CB by yourself. That would be very interesting to see. Good Job.

To the Mods and CM who in the past have seemed like they were at least trying to be fair, you have gotten a little biased lately. We did just like a few of you said to do. Get together and fight back. We did, and we prevailed. Screenshots provided above..

Bright Blessings

Respects

Actually, we are still unbiased. However the only change from the past is we are giving our opinions, we are players after all.Our job is technically to give advice, solve any issues that we can that aren't necessarily necessary for a ticket to be placed with support, and within reason enforce forum rules. In the past rallying you all to take down BHs like rual or euru is technically our opinion or well in the past crossbones, pilgrim slayers or nsf. ie scourges of the map. In game however, the 2 current scourges don't effect me or my BH so I honestly could careless. However if my or other mods are asked for our opinions on it, either ask us on the forum or send us a pm.

Concerning the AOP however you do remember the Ghost Alliance and how easily DeathBringer destroyed it. All he used was words at the time. You guys maybe more organized but the same fear DB used can easily be used to dismantle you all. Looking at Luna's post she has a point as well concerning your alliances future

Aug 5, 2017, 19:5308/05/17
04/06/17

Potatoes update  BH member list please , seven seas should see those changes  

btw after all emails and days of talking with some of you i was thinking to leave you all alone , BUT last two days helps me to make a final decision

you will never get rid of me 

Nov 7, 2017, 07:3711/07/17
Nov 7, 2017, 07:38(edited)
04/14/15

johnny rotten wins ..now will you all stop beating yer chests ..im drunk and tryin to get some sleep in this foul smellin hold ..nightmare ..did you just dragon fart?

i told you to stop eatin them hot ones they give ye gas bud

Nov 7, 2017, 22:0411/07/17
03/27/14

Icy said:

wanabe5601 said:

Hey Icy,

Bright Blessings

Respects

Actually, we are still unbiased. However the only change from the past is we are giving our opinions, we are players after all.Our job is technically to give advice, solve any issues that we can that aren't necessarily necessary for a ticket to be placed with support, and within reason enforce forum rules. In the past rallying you all to take down BHs like rual or euru is technically our opinion or well in the past crossbones, pilgrim slayers or nsf. ie scourges of the map. In game however, the 2 current scourges don't effect me or my BH so I honestly could careless. However if my or other mods are asked for our opinions on it, either ask us on the forum or send us a pm.

Concerning the AOP however you do remember the Ghost Alliance and how easily DeathBringer destroyed it. All he used was words at the time. You guys maybe more organized but the same fear DB used can easily be used to dismantle you all. Looking at Luna's post she has a point as well concerning your alliances future... 

The tactics being used today is nowhere as good as it was then.. Today if Deathbringer came in this forum id still 

fear to read what the guy had to say because today isn't as it was then... I bet your pirated @$$ he would be all over this forum and not

being nice...... You really cant compare then and now..... 

Nov 8, 2017, 05:0411/08/17
Nov 8, 2017, 05:11(edited)
04/14/15

i too played ..under deathbringer briefly he and i didnt get along either as i recall  ..mmm... a character flaw on my part perhaps.. nightmare speaks ..tis true but when DB spoke ..it happened before yer very eyes ..then there were 4 threats ..now so many thru corruption of the rules of the game ..it has become a moot point ..we are left with troll taunts and a chunk of change that goes for naught ..because of it ..the real question me lads is ..where with new owners do ..WE ..go from here ..my continued play at 20 /us a month is paltry ..compared .. however ...

the difference is me lads is ..he earned it by bein a hard nosed Son Of a beautiful relationship
Nov 12, 2017, 12:0811/12/17
04/06/17
Nov 14, 2017, 03:1911/14/17
Nov 14, 2017, 03:22(edited)
11/15/14

popeye said:

i too played ..under deathbringer 

OK I have to ask,

who is deathbringer???

I am confused 

Nov 14, 2017, 06:4311/14/17
04/14/15
UNU ..used to be leader of navy seal fleet ..he was a pirate captn . in every sense of the words
Nov 15, 2017, 19:2411/15/17
01/01/17

Hmmm, just looking around...

this looks like a Circus full of Clowns

At least I know i am pitiful and have no life...

You all realize you are arguing over a game?

No better than a bunch of schoolyard children!

this is a demonstration of the epitome of acrimony

ACRIMONY:

bitterness or ill feeling.

"a quagmire of accusations and finger-pointing"

synonyms: bitterness, anger, rancor, resentment, ill feeling, ill will, bad blood, animosity, hostility, enmity, antagonism, waspishness, spleen, malice, spite, spitefulness, peevishness, venom

"the meeting ended with acrimony on both sides"

[ in what  way is this a fun time to be had by all? ]

will I spend money and spend my time here.. only if I hate myself...

Nov 20, 2017, 08:2611/20/17
04/14/15

nonsence.. just as spews outta nighys mouth ..