Anne Omallys haven

10 Replies
mhjbell
24 July, 2016, 11:32 PM UTC
why am I seeing omallys haven but cant raid it or attack it only look at the inner base.
UTC +7:00
FaZi
25 July, 2016, 6:48 AM UTC
that haven is protected, you can't take any offensive/defensive action on that one
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Bootymaster
25 July, 2016, 10:44 PM UTC
But it is ok for her to liberate our blocks...lol
UTC +0:00
FaZi
26 July, 2016, 9:31 AM UTC

Bootymaster said:

Did she? :O

are you serious?

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 9:51 AM UTC
Bootymaster said:

She sends Reinforcements to all new players. If you Occupy them, she will liberate them  It's a sign from above - do not touch newbies.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Bootymaster
26 July, 2016, 4:12 PM UTC
It was lv58 farms,  I do not beat up on the bubble guppies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 July, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC
Bootymaster said:

It was lv58 farms,  I do not beat up on the bubble guppies
Strange then. Maybe Anne decided to have some fun 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Blasphemy
28 July, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC
or maybe that farm awoke from deep sleep and Anne sent it some welcome back troops?
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC
Blasphemy said:

or maybe that farm awoke from deep sleep and Anne sent it some welcome back troops?
Could be.
Icy
6 August, 2016, 6:21 AM UTC

I've looked at this with Booty in the past. These are active BOTS so the getting troops from Bonnie for coming back from  hiatus is not plausible especially since all the level 51+ bots are all active. Also the units being sent vary its not necessarily just pirates. I've seen the reports sometime its mercs as well. 

And I agree we should have the ability to attack Anne Bonnie. If anyone has paid attention to the ads for pirates it advertises to be either a pirate or a spaniard. If we chose to be a spaniard then we should be attacking Bonnie, as pirates are a threat to the crown.  I'm for the idea of declaring war on Anne Bonnie 
UTC -4:00
Cigneous
26 September, 2016, 4:05 AM UTC
Cigneous
1666178 users registered; 34008 topics; 253488 posts; our newest member:dband