Bearing Sea Captians?

6 Replies
Bootymaster
23 July, 2016, 6:34 PM UTC
Are there any other players from the frozen North?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC
It's pretty cold here in Winter. Does that count?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Bootymaster
26 July, 2016, 4:15 PM UTC
Is it so cold you have to use 3ft exstention bar on your ice auger to go fishing?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 July, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC
Bootymaster said:

Is it so cold you have to use 3ft exstention bar on your ice auger to go fishing?
It is so cold that no one goes fishing 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Blasphemy
28 July, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Bootymaster said:

It is so cold that no one goes fishing 
Hahaha lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Bootymaster
28 July, 2016, 4:53 PM UTC
I guess drilling through 6ft of ice for dinner is not for everyone, although your answer was very funny
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC
Bootymaster said:

I guess drilling through 6ft of ice for dinner is not for everyone, although your answer was very funny
Yeah, it's not for everyone. Can't even imagine 6ft of ice...
1778309 users registered; 48094 topics; 286246 posts; our newest member:qeojaifo