All Categories

Able to buy codexes and stones in small amount

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 15, 2016, 23:0205/15/16
10/20/15

my suggestion is that Plarium..make it possible to buy codexes and stones in small amount...why it have to be that only 1 player HAVE  to buy the whole stack...

does it matter if the amount is bought by 1 member or couple Bh members ?

a lot of our memebrs are offering to buy small amount like a stack of 500 stone...and 50 codexes..

make it possible plz...we need this

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2016, 06:2905/16/16
09/21/15
this suggestion is already forwarded to developer by our CM :)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 16, 2016, 11:4905/16/16
09/17/15
We will add such option in the future, but the amounts will be limited, because this feature could be abused by alts which receive more than 500 Rubies for Tutorial quests.
May 17, 2016, 08:1305/17/16
10/20/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We will add such option in the future, but the amounts will be limited, because this feature could be abused by alts which receive more than 500 Rubies for Tutorial quests.

as long as the members can help a bit in buying the stones + codexes

Alyona...i want to suggest that you guys make it possible to add bastion defense to the statistic tab for adviser...i can't tell how much defense in there too and if the player sent defense or not...which i have to do it manuly by going to the bastion :(
May 17, 2016, 11:3305/17/16
11/06/14
I do like the idea, if we can get a similar tab in stats as well. I'd like to be able to see from there what each player is or isn't contributing.
Jun 5, 2016, 13:0006/05/16
04/13/15
My BH members have asked multiple times if there was a way to purchase the blocks in smaller amounts also, they don't have the max amount of rubies that it takes to upgrade the bastion, but if they could contribute in smaller ruby amounts this would help the BH's out so much. I question the comment about abuse. I mean we have members that can't afford to buy large ruby packages, but when they do get  500 rubies or 1000, this would help the BH's . Since we don't get the Brotherhood Adventures anymore, just a couple a week now, the BH's aren't collecting the codexes that we should be when we had them everyday. So your forcing us to buy our upgrades, but to make a member spend 10-20k rubies himself, well we just can't afford to do that. You take the BA's away, and want us to buy them but we can't buy them in smaller amounts so most of us are just stuck. At least if a member could contribute 500-1000 rubies, that would help out the BH's.  and Plarium would be selling rubies so it would be a win-win..
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2016, 11:3806/06/16
09/17/15

Linda McCarty said:

My BH members have asked multiple times if there was a way to purchase the blocks in smaller amounts also, they don't have the max amount of rubies that it takes to upgrade the bastion, but if they could contribute in smaller ruby amounts this would help the BH's out so much. I question the comment about abuse. I mean we have members that can't afford to buy large ruby packages, but when they do get  500 rubies or 1000, this would help the BH's . Since we don't get the Brotherhood Adventures anymore, just a couple a week now, the BH's aren't collecting the codexes that we should be when we had them everyday. So your forcing us to buy our upgrades, but to make a member spend 10-20k rubies himself, well we just can't afford to do that. You take the BA's away, and want us to buy them but we can't buy them in smaller amounts so most of us are just stuck. At least if a member could contribute 500-1000 rubies, that would help out the BH's.  and Plarium would be selling rubies so it would be a win-win..

Hi, Linda.

Our developers will add such option, but it will have a min. price. We really want to give our players an opportunity to help their leaders with buying Blocks, but this feature could be abused by alts. You receive about 500 Rubies only for Tutorial quests, which means that players would create multiple alts just to spend those Rubies earned in 15 minutes. 

So yes, we will add this option, but it will have some limits to avoid alts.
Jun 9, 2016, 16:2706/09/16
11/06/14
I do see the point and how logical it is. But no reason we all should be punished for those that would cheat. Forcing us to spend more harms the balance between coiners and non-coiners