Brotherhood Enemies

Brotherhood Enemies

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 9, 2016, 12:5305/09/16
09/21/15

Brotherhood Enemies

Hello Everyone,

In Pillage & Plunder we have one tab that is called Brother hood enemies. This tab gets populated only when your BH is in a challenege or in a War with some other BH.

This feature can be more useful if we do the following:

Allowing BH members to mark their enemy as a BH enemy so he can get support from his/her fellows.

Everyone can mark players as enemies but the adviser or BH leader have the ability to remove the mark irrespective of that who marked it.

I suggested this because sometimes some BH member is getting raided by someone else and than he will send the co-ords to us (or if we had reinforcements there) and this co-ords stays to a limited members, if we can mark players as Brotherhood enemies than it would be easier for fellow BH players to see this list and raid the one near them.

It would reduce a lot hassal such as locating your player near him/her and direct them to hit, or asking the members to go to this co-ords and see how much distance is this & how much time will it take.

If we have this option than everyone can see the distance by simply going to this tab and decision making, building strategy would be easy.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 10, 2016, 11:4305/10/16
09/17/15
I like this idea. Currently we are working on some improvements which will include something similar :)
May 10, 2016, 12:2705/10/16
09/21/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I like this idea. Currently we are working on some improvements which will include something similar :)
that is very good to hear Alyona :D
May 10, 2016, 18:2705/10/16
11/06/14
I like that idea. BHs have a habit of not accepting enemy status for that reason. Makes it harder to find them on the map. Personally not a fan of the personal captains log. Actually don't think I've used it since last summer.