All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 1, 2016, 14:1309/01/16
Sep 2, 2016, 10:48(edited)

Yes, I'm aware that the reports gets deleted every couple of days, and I do mean for those who exist.

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

SwagOnEm said:

Btw are you located in Hertzelia? :) Good day.
No, that's where our HQ is located. Our studio where the game is developed is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.

I'm 15m drive away from them.

If you get a negative on your $$$ rise request - Lemme know 

I'll keep that in mind...

Sep 1, 2016, 16:2109/01/16
Sep 2, 2016, 10:52(edited)

Blasphemy said:

they can not do that because there is cheaters among this game and they have alts ( more then one account ) and then they reinforce these 

one of thee reason why we lost targets....

and no she isn't saying attack your bh she is saying work with them and attack to gain pvp like hitting a bastion or precids using joint attacks... 

so pvp is easier, 

the key to this is work together get your bh to work with you

Why attack a bastion or presidio and give the opponent PvP points, if you can attack your own BH members on in any given haven that is not a member of your BH and keep all the PvP in the BH?

All i am trying to get across is that you should get the option "send reinforcements" and "liberate" disabled in a haven when it's being blocked by a fellow BH member to avoid the players pushing eachother.

Can't be that hard

I haven't heard of players abusing this actually.

Sep 2, 2016, 15:4009/02/16
Sep 5, 2016, 10:17(edited)

Please fix your link to rejected suggestions.  My suggestion is that Brotherhoods need more mass email availability than Plarium currently gives them.  We have 1 leader and 3 Advisers that use this facility.   We run out often.  Please either increase the number of characters allowed in these emails (600?  really?) or allow double or triple more mass emails.  As always thanks for listening to my plight  ;)

Drennalin

Link fixed, Thank you.

As for your suggestion, I've already passed a similar one.
Sep 3, 2016, 09:0309/03/16
Sep 5, 2016, 10:18(edited)
11/26/15

I understand that suggestions about prizes have little chance to be approved, but let's try 

On the mouse rollover over a prize which has already been attacked, give the remaining units instead of "Enemy strength : Pushover" and so.

We already have this information in the reports, but to keep track of it is really messy, e.g. when you have, say, 5 prizes of the same name and level, which is which ?

The information is already stored in the database, it will not require extra space.

I've passed a similar suggestion - to show the last related report. Let's see what our devs say about it.

Sep 3, 2016, 16:0009/03/16
Sep 5, 2016, 10:20(edited)
08/18/13

I've been told it's frowned upon for a high-level player to raid or blockade a lower-level one but that seems to be just talk. This is a very common practice apparently. In one case, I've seen a level 46 player surrounded by low-level players that are now garrisons by the level 46 player. Gold farming anyone? 

I think this needs to change. If the community is unwilling to step up to the plate to enforce this disapproval of low-level players being chased off the game by high level ones, then a discussion must be held to implement a game mechanic to prevent this. 

One way is to simply compute the difference between players and if it exceeds say 10, a raid cannot be done. This game mechanic is already in place for bubbled players: all it needs is another IF statement.

Another suggestion is to adopt a model similar to EVE Online model where you have regions of seas with varying levels of protection that are inversely proportional to the rewards you get. For those of you who have not played EVE Online, you have high-sec space (you can attack players but the police known as CONCORD comes in and blows up your ship), low-sec space (where you can be attacked and CONCORD will not come), and nullsec (where you can own territories). This system has worked successfully for EVE Online, and the game continues to thrive well after over 10 years in operation. I believe a sea-faring model can be added here.  

Declined. Our devs are not planning to limit player interactions.
Sep 7, 2016, 22:3309/07/16
Sep 8, 2016, 11:45(edited)

Hello there,

When units returning to the Haven show where they'r returning from and with what, and link the battle/raid etc report, here's an example for possible locations http://prntscr.com/cfehy2 (red/green possible locations to put amount of recources they carry, lightblue to link report) this icon can be used to link the report http://prntscr.com/cfemms

When units go out on a raid etc, when hovering over at the bottom left it will show co-ordinates/name of where they are going to, when you have alot going on its very helpful instead of opening "Underway" by clicking the ship icon. here is the example, http://prntscr.com/cfekou

I've passed a similar suggestion a few days ago.

Sep 8, 2016, 10:4009/08/16
Sep 8, 2016, 11:46(edited)
07/28/16

To Combine 2 Brotherhoods, I have to send all My People to the Other Brotherhood, then it takes 6 to 7 days to Delete the old brotherhood, before I can go. EYECRUMBRA!

Can we do some thing about that Please?

Raventor

I'm not sure of what should be done. It's not a common thing that Combines merge. How would you suggest to fix this issue?

Sep 9, 2016, 17:4309/09/16
Sep 19, 2016, 14:21(edited)

Hi:

In other Plarium games I play, there are two additional features which are presently not included with "Pirates".  

The First:

In Stormfall, they are called "Heros".  In Sparta, they are called "Generals" 

For Pirates, these units could be called "Admirals"?  - As prizes are taken, various equipment is also earned, or can be bought and equiped for the Admiral.  These provide additional offensive or defensive bonuses for the various troops based upon the class of equipment earned or bought.

The Second:

Your game of "Stormfall" as a feature known as a "Dragon" in which additional skills and bonuses can be obtained.

For Pirates, this feature could be called the "Command Ship"?  As with Stormfall, additional bonus can be earned and applied for ones Haven and Troops.

Not sure if my suggestions is clear??  If not, please let me know and I will try and explain further :)  Are these features already being considered but have not been implemented?  I have read your other threads but could not see these suggestions mentioned.

Thanks

It's possible that they will be added to Pirates as well. But I don't know when.

Sep 16, 2016, 02:1909/16/16
Sep 19, 2016, 14:26(edited)

Hiya, 

A QOL suggestion, When someone's internet laggs and he tries to chat, after hitting "Enter" to send the msg there will be a delay untill server responds to verify the acceptance of the msg, only when accepted the msg clears from the writing line, this causes people to hit "Enter" again thinking their msg hasn't been sent, which in turn causes This,

Making the msg gone from the write line when pressing enter instead of when the server confirms reception will solve this.

*If there are any devs left around" since the LookALike started to catch fire and it only takes CopyPasta to implement xD.

Passed to devs.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 20, 2016, 13:4409/20/16
09/17/15
Drennalin said:

When we have a Brotherhood Adventure of raid rival havens,  when you select go it takes you to Prizes.  It probably should take you to My Enemies.  I realize that it's just defaulting but it's not intuitive for newer players. 

A "nice to have" along the same lines would be if the tabs under the "Pillage and Plunder" button were sticky.  For me I use the my enemies tab much more often than the prizes tab.  If it would just return to the tab I last used I'd be a happy camper.  :)   Thanks for listening. 

Dren

When you press that button, it opens the Attack menu which starts with the Prize tab. Just switch to the tab you need. But I will ask if we can move it.

Good news - this will be fixed with the next update. It turned out that it has been reported by our Support Team as a bug some time ago. 
Sep 21, 2016, 22:2609/21/16
Sep 22, 2016, 10:28(edited)

in order to open or close the entrances in the brotherhood,we can only set a level filter (over that level the player can enter, under that level he can't) and choose the number of cadets... Is it possible implement another type of filter.. something like a traffic light? Three colour (green yellow red) just to stop the player that join the BH thousand of times! We kick out he and he join again the BH... he can enter also because his level is very low... If we can put on his nickname a red light he could be automatically stopped to join us!

Declined. This feature could be abused against players.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 26, 2016, 12:0209/26/16
Jan 23, 2020, 15:01(edited)
09/17/15

Dear Pirates!

Thank you for all the suggestions which you have left here. We have a long list of them that was passed to developers. They will need some time to consider all your ideas and implement the best ones into the game.

That’s why we cannot accept any new suggestions for now. Our developers have a lot of tasks to work on, and as soon as we are ready, we will reopen this thread.

We are very grateful for your ideas, they are much appreciated!

Thank you all for your understanding and have a great time in Pirates: Tides of Fortune!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.