Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 13, 2016, 11:2706/13/16
Jun 15, 2016, 11:30(edited)
10/20/15

we want to know who get kicked out of the Bh ...and who left on his own...sadly we get the same message from Plarium when 2 different action is performed.

we want a message for kicked out and the other for leaving on his own

I will pass it to our developers.

Jun 13, 2016, 14:2206/13/16

ligolaspoland said:

we want to know who get kicked out of the Bh ...and who left on his own...sadly we get the same message from Plarium when 2 different action is performed.

This is a good feature: it's ever hard to know, if someone isn't in the button's room, to know if the player was kicked out for inactivity or he leave the BH on his own knees

Jun 14, 2016, 04:2406/14/16
Jun 14, 2016, 10:26(edited)
11/25/15

Hi

Why are there no brotherhood adventures anymore? They are vital to the development of new players and unifying a brotherhood.

At one point they were pretty much daily, now they have been reduced drastically making it more difficult for us to new players up and running.

Regards,

IV1

This has been explained multiple times. 3+ events (like Tournaments) are blocking BH adventures.

Jun 14, 2016, 10:4206/14/16
09/21/15

fataturchina said:

ligolaspoland said:

This is a good feature: it's ever hard to know, if someone isn't in the button's room, to know if the player was kicked out for inactivity or he leave the BH on his own knees

+1

Jun 14, 2016, 13:3106/14/16
03/27/14
ligolaspoland said:

I would like to know if other players support this idea.

as a leader i support this, id like to know if one of my advisors kicked them or left on own
Jun 15, 2016, 22:5706/15/16
11/06/14
I agree even if the crew doesn't see exactly let management have the ability to see exactly whats going on 
Jun 21, 2016, 16:3506/21/16
Jun 22, 2016, 13:57(edited)
01/20/16

Hi can we fix the shipmates reports, so we can see when a shipmate attacks a bastion or presidio please? We have an option of selecting to see raids and blockades and by definition these actions are blockades..so we should see the report...

Thanks

Declined. We have fixed the bug with those reports.
Jun 25, 2016, 18:1606/25/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

I would like to see Battle Groups implemented into the game.

It would be highly convenient and efficient if we could create and use battle groups. For example, when raiding bots for resources, most players tend to use the same type and number of units - such as 40 Ships of the Line or 21 Daggers or some combination of units.

Similarly, if I have to do 5, say level 10 Lighthouse Prizes, and i'll be sending the same number and combination of units to each, it would be nice to be able to create battle groups, and send them all at once instead of having to scroll through all my units, choosing types, and punching quantities in every time.

It would also help when sending reinforcements to Presidios, Bastions, and to other BH members when they're being attacked, and possibly with Treasure Islands too.

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Jun 27, 2016, 15:1406/27/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:00(edited)
12/31/15

I dont get a report when my shipmates attack a bastion or a presidio..I have them selected in envoy settins, and i get reports from them when they raid, blockade, and get attacked at their havens, but it is intermittent reports on when they get hit with a tactical..and i have never recived a report on a bastion or presidio attack...Is this what you (Plarium) planned or is this a bug? Thanks

You get reports only about their basic Haven interactions, but you were not supposed to get reports for Presidio attacks.
Jun 27, 2016, 15:2006/27/16
03/27/14
Peter Blood said:

I dont get a report when my shipmates attack a bastion or a presidio..I have them selected in envoy settins, and i get reports from them when they raid, blockade, and get attacked at their havens, but it is intermittent reports on when they get hit with a tactical..and i have never recived a report on a bastion or presidio attack...Is this what you (Plarium) planned or is this a bug? Thanks
A recent update thise was removed do to it was a glitch, you wasn't ever suppose to get this 
Jun 28, 2016, 04:1306/28/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:01(edited)
12/28/15

I would like to see my units separated into defense/offense in my stronghold. Currently can see the totals for each only when launching an attack, if I am not mistaken? Can we have same tabs in the stronghold?

Thank you for this suggestion. May I ask you to give me more details? Why do you need this feature? Also I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Jun 28, 2016, 04:2006/28/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:02(edited)
12/28/15

FaZi said:

Adding a button named "BH" In trade sketches

Right now we have hearties, shipmates etc but not BH.

So to trade sketches in BH we need to add them all as friends & when someone leaves unfriend him/her

if the above button is added it will do a lot good.

I will pass it to our developers.

I thought you can send sketches to anyone, regardless whether they are your friends/BH...just one of the options around the city.
You can, but if you want to choose BH members only, you can't do that.
Jun 28, 2016, 07:0106/28/16
09/21/15
@JF you got it wrong, it is not about sending sketches, it is to filter trade sketches offer in market.
Jun 28, 2016, 07:0306/28/16
09/21/15

jfsearching said:

I would like to see my units separated into defense/offense in my stronghold. Currently can see the totals for each only when launching an attack, if I am not mistaken? Can we have same tabs in the stronghold?

they are shown collectively but you can select the one you want using tabs of Offense, Defense, Scouting

These tabs are available in 6 categories

1-- Over all (Can be found at the harbor ribbon on the top)

2-- Armada

3-- Fleet

4-- Mercs

5-- Pirates

6-- Scouting

Jun 28, 2016, 07:5606/28/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:05(edited)
03/04/16

Four suggestions regarding the Prizes and their recent and sudden update.

The first are two ideas that I think would make happy all the parts:

(1) THE FIRST IDEA is to add a new label at the lighthouse. It could be called Bermuda's Prizes (or whatever). And clicking at this label you would go to the new Prizes.

So, the Lighthouse will have (i) (Targets) (Prizes) (Bermuda's Prizes) (Adventures) and (Tresaure Islands)

You will have players playing the previous Prizes, players playing the news Prizes, and players playing both.

It doesn't need much work since you have already the previous algorithm. Furthermore this allows you to change the new prizes further if desired without disappoint the (used to the previous prizes) players.

In addition, Bermuda is an attractive name and could have an attractive history.

(2) THE SECOND IDEA would be to add the new algorithm to the low range level of the Prizes. Say the prizes from level 0 to 30 would behave like the new ones and from level 31 and up would behave like the previous ones. This make it easy for the new players and old school players will enjoy the Prizes as always.

If the Prizes will not be changed you could:

(3) PUT ONE PRIZE LEVEL 0. Just once. This Prize if hit with a single marauder (or whatever single unit) will reset your bank prizes to 0, returning you, everything you have in there in units. So in this way, those that don't like these new Prizes, like my-self, can stop to play them and focus in other parts of the Game and enjoy it again.

General Suggestion regarding sudden changes:

(4) NEXT TIME YOU WANT to do a major change, inform previously your customers. It will avoid trouble and will avoid to make unhappy them. It is very unfair to pay for some product and receive another product. It is very unfair to change the rules in a middle of a tournament.

Thank you!

1&2 - Declined. See the original post.

3. Declined. Our Prize system works differently - You invest Units and receive a payout when the time comes., You can't just get a payout whenever you want.

4. We always inform our players of some major changes. However, there are some changes which we will not inform you of in advance. Moreover, we didn't change the rules for your current Prizes which you have already touched.
Jun 28, 2016, 16:0806/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

Two suggestion on LightHouse prizes

1. Allow for a onetime complete refresh (all prize) which would eliminate all older prizes and bring them all under the new prize system and with that refresh have min level prize based on player level, ie if your a level 50 your lowest starting prize level is 15 and if level 60 lowest is 20 (example) I for one do not like to see level 1's-15 prizes (about 8-9 of them) out of the 60 when your in the higher levels. 

2. Incorporate a bank level on prize screen so you can see it and once it get to max level or whatever level for a major payout have it go by a payout percentage on an attack/defend ie once at max level and on your first  successful raid/defend your chance of getting that payout is 10% if not payed major gains vs loses out then on second successful raid/defend it 25% the major payout if not payed out on third and all subsequent attempts it is 50/50. Payout will be based on the prize level and deplete bank according but never into the negative.  Make a minimum level prize level before getting any according major payout based on player level (ie level 50 must be 25 prize level and so on) if you play safe  you get a good payout but it only reduces your bank level but not to zero but according to level prize taken/defended and you have to get it back up to 100% or major prize level before you get another attempt for a chance at a major payout. Same would be for those you go for it and try to maximize all then can get from payout. It still has chances and challenges and enticements.  

1. Declined. To get totally fresh Prizes you need to raid all you have in your Lighthouse. Next day you'll get 60 new ones.

2. Declined. We will not show your your Bank. See the explanation below.

Jun 28, 2016, 20:3406/28/16
Jun 30, 2016, 09:09(edited)

Regarding this current Prize change I have one suggestion.  It would be very helpful if we could see exactly where our Prize Bank is at.  Having a running total of it would be wonderful; but even if it was just a one time look at it, that could be very helpful to a lot of people. 

Declined. I'm sure that I have already mentioned it, but I'll repeat.

We will not show you your Bank value/progress/etc. This information was never intended to be shared with players. It is for internal use only, and it is strongly classified.

We are not making any exceptions, and we won't, regardless your situation.

Some of the game aspects need to be discovered by players, not given by a Company. Prizes have always been a riddle that you need to solve.

Jun 30, 2016, 12:3506/30/16
Jun 30, 2016, 13:22(edited)
12/28/15

jfsearching said:

I would like to see my units separated into defense/offense in my stronghold/harbour. Currently can see the totals for each only when launching an attack, if I am not mistaken? Can we have same tabs in the stronghold?

Thank you for this suggestion. May I ask you to give me more details? Why do you need this feature? Also I would like to know if other players support this idea.

I'm pretty sure the other players wouldn't mind, but only discussed with 3 or 4, they liked it. 
I would like to see tabs - defense/offense and then further according to the type (armada, pirates etc...). Possibly additional tab for power/speed...a list from most powerful/fastest to least...etc.  So one doesn't have to click separately on each unit type to check. It's clearer when planning what to train next or what to recover from infirmary. Currently I have to start setting up attack in order to view my troops this way. So tabs could be similar like in "attack" window all-offense-defense-speed-power-scouting would be great.
Could be either in stronghold or harbour or both. 
Jun 30, 2016, 12:3706/30/16
Jul 26, 2016, 14:36(edited)
12/28/15

...and of course speed/power tabs would be useful not only in the stronghold, but also in attack window..

Could you please show an example on a screenshot?
Jun 30, 2016, 12:4206/30/16
Jul 26, 2016, 14:37(edited)
12/28/15

ONE more suggestion: the veteran units don't really need to be shown separately, if they have same values anyways...

Declined. They are different Units anyway.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.