Anne BonnieCharacter
May 4, 2018, 13:2105/04/18
01/13/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- The number of Units stationed at a Presidio sometimes displayed incorrectly in the Presidio’s Garrison window. This is now fixed.

- All bonuses applied to an Airship Unit will now work.

- An error could occur after a user checked their Diplomatic Status alerts, forcing them to reload their game. This has now been fixed.

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
May 7, 2018, 12:3105/07/18
May 7, 2018, 12:39(edited)
08/25/15

Hoy 7/5/2018 no me deja entrar en el juego http://prntscr.com/jesmd8

I can´t open the game

CrowbarModerator
May 7, 2018, 13:5105/07/18
03/07/16

Clear cache, reload,...

More here.

May 7, 2018, 13:5405/07/18
01/21/16

upgrade flash done

clean settings reboot and so on

full black screen or just "loading" on it

one more player out
May 7, 2018, 14:1805/07/18
01/21/16

stupid update flash 

plarium asking and asking and askiong to upgrade

or black screen total or with just loading

change parameters, force flash by click, and game block at 80% downloading
May 7, 2018, 21:4805/07/18
May 7, 2018, 22:09(edited)

hey my good friends from plarium, i really really hope you are aware of the fact that the players start to leave the game in masses right now ( YES, even more than before....). the current state is unbearable. i managed to get used to the massive lags in game. send my galleons 22 seconds before raid hit, because my lag record was 17 (!!!) seconds and even managed to time my presidio downgrade attempts on 1 - 3 seconds with that lag sh*t (determine average lag length with fake blocks). i even got rid of this sh*tty "clear cache, reload" problem. i just disabled the complete caching of the game. i learned to live with this state, because i like this game. and me dumbass even still keep pumping money into this game. this is also the reason why i come here and waste my time writing something.  But since a few weeks it ALL got MUCH worse. I (and almost all of my game friends as well) have to reload the whole game every 5 minutes because something messes up (garrison tab, presidios tab, pillage&plunder don't react anymore or are totally messed up with dialog design, or the whole screen just freezes......). also i have a feeling that you are slowly reducing the capacity of servers to spare costs.... could that be? lol.

I BEG YOU: compose a GOOD team ONLY for locating and fixing current problems. STOP developing sh*tty ruby functions that nobody wants before the game isn't running properly!  PUT ENOUGH servers or optimize game design to lessen the unbearable lags!

you're DESTROYING my beloved game and there is nothing i can do about that, than writing here and hope someone will do something.

THX for reading and forgive me my keenness, but enough is enough :(

Edit: i play the game on FB since 2013-05-09.... very close to Level 100 right now on Pirate's Bay Server... In 2 Days i have 5th anniversary. I don't want this 5th year to be my last one in this game, but if nothing happens it will be that case some day :(

CrowbarModerator
May 7, 2018, 22:1805/07/18
03/07/16

Ricky Beef said:

I BEG YOU: compose a GOOD team ONLY for locating and fixing current problems. STOP developing sh*tty ruby functions that nobody wants before the game isn't running properly!  PUT ENOUGH servers or optimize game design to lessen the unbearable lags!

I agree with all but one: it's not the servers; they mostly respond OK. It's the Flash client that's so laggy and keeps getting worse and worse.

But with Flash being a dying technology, I'm afraid we won't get a proper fix. 

I just hope that the next client is not another overbloated piece of... errr... software, that's unusable for anyone not having a supercomputer to play on it.