Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 28, 2018, 17:0902/28/18
01/13/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Fixed: Users who are not authorized to view Tracking History at Presidios will no longer see the Tracking History button.

- An issue that caused Raid Attempts to be displayed incorrectly during the Additional Raid Attempts Global Event has been fixed.

- Units restored for free will no longer count towards your score in the Recruitment Race Tournament.

- Fixed: When attempting to scout or capture a Relic Target from the Map, users will now be shown the correct "Send Units" window.

- We have improved the Resource panel in the top left of the screen. You can now track all active Resource bonuses in one place.

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2018, 15:2303/01/18
02/20/17

Anne Bonnie said:

- Fixed: Users who are not authorized to view Tracking History at Presidios will no longer see the Tracking History button.

Ahoy Bonnie,

It seems to me, that during that last fix the button "recall all" (the offensive units) is lost in action. I cannot not see/find it any more, and so does my BH leader, and he has not change any privileges, at least he told me that :-)

So please fix that asap, as I am guessing, if not fixed in time, there will be many units be destroyed in the upcoming weekend, as the leaders or the ones who send mass attacks on Ps, cannot recall the offences, if they capture the P.

Kind regards!

Mar 1, 2018, 22:0303/01/18
02/29/16
eric_von_hardangen said:

Anne Bonnie said:

Ahoy Bonnie,

It seems to me, that during that last fix the button "recall all" (the offensive units) is lost in action. I cannot not see/find it any more, and so does my BH leader, and he has not change any privileges, at least he told me that :-)

So please fix that asap, as I am guessing, if not fixed in time, there will be many units be destroyed in the upcoming weekend, as the leaders or the ones who send mass attacks on Ps, cannot recall the offences, if they capture the P.

Kind regards!

Hello, Captain. Thank you a lot for this feedback. We have already noticed the bug and even fixed it. 
Mar 25, 2018, 19:4903/25/18
01/30/17

bonsoir,

la correction du tableau des panneaux de ressources est très claire mais je ne vois nulle part la réduction de consommation de 10% gagnée par la hutte ???? pouvez-vous voir si le système en tient bien compte .... merci d'avance
Mar 27, 2018, 01:4403/27/18
I was told an idea I posted would be in a future update, any chance on looking into that?  It was to put an icon to send reinforcements in the Actions column of the Members tab on Brotherhoods page.  There is an icon to send a message so it should be easy and would be a great benefit when sending bonnies to BH members.
Mar 29, 2018, 07:2003/29/18
03/28/18
I don't see my photo in my haven, it is a Black screen and I am logging in every Day. 
Apr 19, 2018, 09:5104/19/18
Yaar wat leuk ik ben echt verslaafd man