New Global Mission! The Haitian Outbreak

8 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
6 February, 2015, 2:39 PM UTC

Alreight Cap, I need an ‘and gettin’ ‘old o’ some medicine. There’s been an outbreak o’ malaria in one o’ me colonies in Haiti, ‘n’ it’s takin’ everyone on t’ island down with it. The Admiralty says they won’t give us a lift… Spewed some bile about ‘em not bein’ declared as officially British - the bastards. Usually, it’d be a lost cause ‘n’ I’d just send a crew round, round up the gold ‘n’ set fire t’ bodies; but word has it, those slimy Spanish’ve managed to get their grubby little ‘ands on a cure. Ransack their ships ‘n’ take it from ‘em lad. Cut their throats, feed ‘em t’ the sharks, do what ye want with ‘em – I don’t care, just remember; owt ye find in the medicine cabinets, is mine. And aye, don’t worry – we’ll pay ye yer dues.

UTC +0:00
Steven Lempke
9 February, 2015, 4:09 AM UTC

Aye,I'll do it!

TOMO
23 April, 2015, 11:40 PM UTC

Aye i will do it.

cadonianton
5 October, 2016, 7:15 AM UTC
i can not find the quest....
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 October, 2016, 9:17 AM UTC

cadonianton said:

i can not find the quest....
Hi! Which Quest are you trying to find?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Icy
5 October, 2016, 12:50 PM UTC
you guys realize this tournament ended well over a year ago
UTC -4:00
Snowgoon
8 October, 2016, 3:55 PM UTC
Maybe they should add the date to the old news items which appear when we login after a break
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
User Deleted
9 October, 2016, 3:06 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Maybe they should add the date to the old news items which appear when we login after a break

maybe there is a date

http://prntscr.com/crpe8y

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 October, 2016, 9:27 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

If you read the news regularly, there won't be any old ones :) However, you can always check the date by pressing More and following the link to the Forum.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1719306 users registered; 42250 topics; 269999 posts; our newest member:bot7b