All Categories

New Diplomatic Status! Prove Your Superiority Over Rival Brotherhoods!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 5, 2015, 12:5202/05/15
01/13/15

New Diplomatic Status!
Prove Your Superiority Over Rival Brotherhoods!

Ahoy thar Captains!

Thar be changes in the winds fer ye all to grasp!

From this day forth your Brotherhood will be able to challenge other Brotherhoods in order to compete, earn new Brotherhood Achievements, and prove your Brotherhood's strength and superiority.

A Challenge condition can be initiated from the "Diplomatic Status" window in the "Brotherhoods" section of the Brethren Court. Once a Challenge is accepted by another Brotherhood, the countdown timer starts, and the Challenge points are being calculated. The Challenge condition is all about battling rival Brotherhoods and proving that your Brotherhood is the fiercest faction of pirates out there!

Only the Brotherhood Leaders, or the ones entrusted with Diplomatic privileges, can challenge other Brotherhoods. Only one Challenge at a time is allowed. A Challenge condition cannot be cancelled if activated, and Brotherhood management will need to wait until it expires if they wish to change the Diplomatic Status with a certain Brotherhood.

There is a "Report" button next to a Brotherhood that is either involved in the Challenge condition or in a State of War with you in your "Diplomacy" tab of "My Brotherhood" section at your Brethren Court. You will see detailed statistics of the encounter if you click on it. There will be a timer at the top of the screen indicating the time left until the Challenge condition is over, or, if you are currently at War, it will indicate how much time you have been at War with that Brotherhood for. You can view the detailed statistics on all Brotherhood Wars and Challenges in the "Brotherhood Report" tab of the "Brotherhoods" section at the Brethren Court.

That be yer lot then!
Away to yer Challengin’ all of ye!
Yer pirate Queen,
Captain “Bonnie” Anne O’Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2015, 21:1802/05/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

hello.. I have a problem.. I purchased rubies.. which I am sure u are able to see .. that was on Feb 3rd if I am not mistaken.. I expanded my territory.. but nothing changed other than the rubies I had purchased and used for my expansion disappeared but my area did not increase.. could u help me understand why .. get me back my rubies I paid for with actual cash.. or give me back the rubies.. it would be very appreciated.. I will await your response..   Ryder  from children of the sea brotherhood..

Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 6, 2015, 14:1102/06/15
01/13/15

ryder, I recommend that you contact our Helpdesk regarding this matter http://support.plarium.com/index.php?/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/53

Feb 20, 2015, 10:3802/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

ryder said:

hello.. I have a problem.. I purchased rubies.. which I am sure u are able to see .. that was on Feb 3rd if I am not mistaken.. I expanded my territory.. but nothing changed other than the rubies I had purchased and used for my expansion disappeared but my area did not increase.. could u help me understand why .. get me back my rubies I paid for with actual cash.. or give me back the rubies.. it would be very appreciated.. I will await your response..   Ryder  from children of the sea brotherhood..

Feb 20, 2015, 16:4102/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14

How many times did you buy the expansions? For each, it only increases your bases size by 2 squares horizontally and vertically. Unless you buy it 10+ times, you wont notice that much, your much better off using the free ones you get by making friends.

Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 23, 2015, 07:4402/23/15
01/13/15

ryder said:

Captain, could you please let me know if you contacted our Support and if your issue was resolved?