All Categories

New Updates and Features - Voodoo Dolls, King's Pardon Privileges, etc.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 5, 2015, 12:4502/05/15
01/13/15

Captains,

We’ve added some new updates and feature, take a moment to familiarize yourself your ship’s new rigging!

FEATURE I - Brotherhood Expansion/Voodoo Dolls

All Clan Members level 50 and higher will now automatically receive Voodoo Dolls for every 5th higher experience level attained. These powerful fetishes can be used to increase your Brotherhood’s maximum membership limit (Maximum 150 Members). The number of Voodoo Dolls will increase upon attaining higher levels:

Level 50 – 1 Voodoo Dolls
Level 55 – 2 Voodoo Dolls
Level 60 – 3 Voodoo Dolls
Level 65 – 4 Voodoo Dolls
Level 70/75/(etc.) – 5 Voodoo Dolls

To use this feature:

Go to the Brethren Court and open the “My Brotherhood”/”Expansion” tab. From here you can view the current number of Voodoo Dolls you and your brethren have available, or apply your Voodoo dolls towards raising your membership limit. Each additional Brotherhood Membership slot requires 20 Voodoo Dolls to unlock. All level 50+ Brotherhood Members may contribute towards Brotherhood Expansion.

NOTE: All Voodoo Dolls have been retroactively applied to reflect current Experience Levels and Brotherhood Leaders and their Deputies will be able to monitor each member’s contributions.

IMPORTANT: Once you've applied your Voodoo Dolls, they cannot be removed. Once you have given them to your Brotherhood, they become Brotherhood property. Be sure of your allegiance before contributing…

FEATURE II – King’s Pardon Privileges Brotherhood Leaders and their Advisors may now grant or restrict King’s Pardon privileges for specific Brotherhood Members at their discretion. (No more freeloading, ye bilge rats.... ye be knowin’ who ye be.)

To use this feature:

Open the “My Brotherhood” window and view the Brotherhood Member list and select each member’s authorization status.

FEATURE III – Presidio Resource Contribution Records

Brotherhood Leaders and their Advisors may now monitor the individual resource contributions of their Brotherhood Members.

To use this feature:

Go to a Presidio’s control panel and view “Upgrade History”. Each Brotherhood member’s contributions will be clearly indicated by his or her name. Aye...but there be more!

FEATURE IV – Brotherhood Member Inactivity Alerts

A good Captain must keep a close eye on their crew! Check to make sure your brothers in arms haven’t jumped ship with this new feature!
Brotherhood members may now view the recent login activity of all members in their brotherhood.

To use this feature:

Open the “My Brotherhood” window and view the “Last Login” column to view your fellow Brotherhood Members’ recent game activity. Their most recent login will be indicates as:

-Today
-Yesterday
-2 Days Ago
-3 Days Ago
- AWOL (3+ Days)

Check up on your shipmates to make sure no man gets left behind!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2015, 04:1104/27/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

We have applied 30 woodoo dolls and can't expand brotherhood more than 11 crew members! 

Apr 27, 2015, 14:2104/27/15
03/27/14

The Voodoo dolls are just an extra help given to us to help allow more pirates in our brotherhood once we reached the limit, it's not going to be set easy to allow

you to add a lot of pirates, membership limit (Maximum 150 Members) and that's adding the voodoo dolls

You can expand the easier way by resources

Apr 28, 2015, 13:3304/28/15
06/03/14

Caspian Pirate, I believe that 1)20 applied voodoo dolls increases your crew capacity by one, so your 30 sounds correct, and 2)that for only 11 members, it makes sense for your BH Leader to expand the crew capacity by using resources--more bang for the buck and faster.  If he doesn't know how to do that, I can ask BH Leaders where to find that info and get back to you

Aug 7, 2015, 20:4008/07/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14
gag yes
Sep 14, 2016, 01:0909/14/16
06/12/16
This will be good!
Sep 14, 2016, 08:5909/14/16
07/14/16

gtboatright said:

This will be good!

Dude?