All Categories

New Feature - Brotherhood Activity.

New Feature - Brotherhood Activity.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 8, 2017, 22:5711/08/17
03/27/14

This also helps out with inactive accounts used to stock up precids and bastions

then left to be inactive.. i find this useful but i do not think this info needs to be public 

this should be only known to the brotherhood alone how active they are.. 

Nov 9, 2017, 16:4211/09/17
Nov 9, 2017, 17:08(edited)
02/20/17

KingRat said:

I like this new feature. Very, very much. It is a badly needed upgrade and will help clean up the game. Especially the replacement of inactive leaders, which has been a serious problem for many BHs over the years, and which Plarium seldom helped with. Many new and inexperiended players simply quit the game because they did not know what to do when the leader of the BH they joined simply quit showing up. This new feature is clearly NOT from Plarium, per se. It is from the new owners as they begin to address the many problems that they ahve been hearing about from many of us, and from ALL Plarium games across the entire platform. When I first read the info I checked; there were 804 BHs listed in Pirates. When the first 14 countdown is done, I expect to see that number go below 300. And yes, that will mean that there will be a number of players looking for new homes. Why should that sorry anyone? It is an opportunity for the ACTIVE BHs to grow. I am the elected leader of the AOP (https://www.allianceofpeace.com/) and we have taken the lead in asking for changes to be made to help clean up the cheating and OTHER problems in this game. WE have been in contact with the top 200 BHs about these problems, urging them to directly contact the new owners, and we are GLAD to see the new owners taking active steps to address some problems. We hope to see more done over the coming months! 

Plarium are using a sledgehammer to crack an egg, as usual

Look at the problems separately and explain why ALL brotherhoods should be affected by inacivity in tiny bh with inactive leaders and level zero bastions or those who have never built a bastion

What is your definition of inactive anyway? Some leaders boot members after 3 days, some after a month but most are perfectly happy to keep casual players in their bh for extended periods. These decisions should not be forced upon us by plarium, who are now trying to micro-manage every aspect of these games

Pirate Bay has 354 brotherhoods with level 5 or higher bastions from a total of 804
BH ranked 682-804 have ZERO influence points

The top 354 bh should not be affected by this change unless they have inactive bh leaders
Shut down the worst brotherhoods then wait 6 months for feedback and new data. 60% activity is just an arbitrary figure they plucked out of the air, which they could increase or decrease at a whim
Next month it could be 75% or higher

p.s. The new owners do not complete the deal until December, after which plarium will still manage the games
Aristocrat will only be interested in profit for their shareholders and will have no idea how to run these games

CrowbarModerator
Nov 9, 2017, 22:4311/09/17
03/07/16

Stiletto said:

These decisions should not be forced upon us by plarium, who are now trying to micro-manage every aspect of these games

Couldn't agree more. 

Nov 10, 2017, 21:1711/10/17
Nov 14, 2017, 09:45(edited)
02/29/16

Stiletto said:

KingRat said:

I like this new feature. Very, very much. It is a badly needed upgrade and will help clean up the game. Especially the replacement of inactive leaders, which has been a serious problem for many BHs over the years, and which Plarium seldom helped with. Many new and inexperiended players simply quit the game because they did not know what to do when the leader of the BH they joined simply quit showing up. This new feature is clearly NOT from Plarium, per se. It is from the new owners as they begin to address the many problems that they ahve been hearing about from many of us, and from ALL Plarium games across the entire platform. When I first read the info I checked; there were 804 BHs listed in Pirates. When the first 14 countdown is done, I expect to see that number go below 300. And yes, that will mean that there will be a number of players looking for new homes. Why should that sorry anyone? It is an opportunity for the ACTIVE BHs to grow. I am the elected leader of the AOP (https://www.allianceofpeace.com/) and we have taken the lead in asking for changes to be made to help clean up the cheating and OTHER problems in this game. WE have been in contact with the top 200 BHs about these problems, urging them to directly contact the new owners, and we are GLAD to see the new owners taking active steps to address some problems. We hope to see more done over the coming months! 

Look at the problems separately and explain why ALL brotherhoods should be affected by inacivity in tiny bh with inactive leaders and level zero bastions or those who have never built a bastion

What is your definition of inactive anyway? Some leaders boot members after 3 days, some after a month but most are perfectly happy to keep casual players in their bh for extended periods. These decisions should not be forced upon us by plarium, who are now trying to micro-manage every aspect of these games

Pirate Bay has 354 brotherhoods with level 5 or higher bastions from a total of 804
BH ranked 682-804 have ZERO influence points

The top 354 bh should not be affected by this change unless they have inactive bh leaders
Shut down the worst brotherhoods then wait 6 months for feedback and new data. 60% activity is just an arbitrary figure they plucked out of the air, which they could increase or decrease at a whim
Next month it could be 75% or higher

p.s. The new owners do not complete the deal until December, after which plarium will still manage the games
Aristocrat will only be interested in profit for their shareholders and will have no idea how to run these games

Hello!

Yeah, you all heard about Aristocrat. But still, all the Plarium's games are our projects and we still are working on them. Aristocrat is just like a new "boss" for Plarium. But all the games are still developing by us. And, obviously, it's good news as we have got much investment for our projects, including Pirates: Tides Of Fortune of course :)

Nov 10, 2017, 22:0511/10/17
Nov 14, 2017, 09:46(edited)
12/13/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Stiletto said:

The new owners do not complete the deal until December, after which plarium will still manage the games

Hello!

Yeah, you all heard about Aristocrat. But still, all the Plarium's games are our projects and we still are working on them. Aristocrat is just like a new "boss" for Plarium. But all the games are still developing by us. And, obviously, it's good news as we have got much investment for our projects, including Pirates: Tides Of Fortune of course :)

How is your statement any different to Stiletto's?

How is his information incorrect, but your's is correct?

or is it simply the date that you deny?  "Completion of the deal is expected by the end of December 2017."   https://prnt.sc/h8vtj0

Just say what you mean

Nov 11, 2017, 15:5811/11/17
as like most of the AOP....i did NOT get a ballot nor a vote...so much for elected leadership....and that quote about bots and cheats....you do realize your BH has as many if not more of those alt havens ....?.....correct CAPTAIN....carefull whom ye call a CHEAT sir.....
Nov 11, 2017, 16:0211/11/17

I have to wonder why some are upset about losing their inactive LEADERS for their brotherhood.  If i was a member of a brotherhood and my leader did not show up...what am i doing it for anyway?

Grow a pair...CAPTAINS..... and make your LEADER ...actually LEAD.
Nov 13, 2017, 13:0811/13/17
Nov 13, 2017, 13:31(edited)
11/04/15

rumancer said:

I have to wonder why some are upset about losing their inactive LEADERS for their brotherhood.  If i was a member of a brotherhood and my leader did not show up...what am i doing it for anyway?

Inactive leaders could easily be replaced, just send a slip to support

There was no need for this update, most brotherhoods with inactive leaders have been destroyed by this

Seems the update is bugged

How can so many bh have NEGATIVE influence points?

http://prntscr.com/h9vegm

Nov 14, 2017, 09:5111/14/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Stiletto said:

The new owners do not complete the deal until December, after which plarium will still manage the games

Hello!

How is your statement any different to Stiletto's?

How is his information incorrect, but your's is correct?

or is it simply the date that you deny?  "Completion of the deal is expected by the end of December 2017."   https://prnt.sc/h8vtj0

Just say what you mean

I see that Captain Stiletto worries about the future of this game. He said that new owners have no idea how to run the game. And I just said that there is nothing to worry about as all the game are still developing by Plarium. And no changes are foreseen.

Nov 14, 2017, 09:5411/14/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

rumancer said:

There was no need for this update, most brotherhoods with inactive leaders have been destroyed by this

Hello!

Looks like a bug, Sir. Please try to refresh the game if you will face this issue again. 
Nov 14, 2017, 21:5211/14/17
Nov 14, 2017, 21:59(edited)
11/04/15

toggit said:

rumancer said:

Hello!

Looks like a bug, Sir. Please try to refresh the game if you will face this issue again. 

There are hundereds of bh with negative influence points, but these brotherhoods no longer exist

If we read the diary of the bh leaders they all have no bh and seem to be inactive players whose bh have been dismissed

Oddly, other games also show negative influence too

This is from Stormfall Dark Plains on plarium server where leagues have not been nerfed   http://prntscr.com/haj2zg

Nov 16, 2017, 23:4611/16/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

toggit said:

rumancer said:

Hello!

There are hundereds of bh with negative influence points, but these brotherhoods no longer exist

If we read the diary of the bh leaders they all have no bh and seem to be inactive players whose bh have been dismissed

Oddly, other games also show negative influence too

This is from Stormfall Dark Plains on plarium server where leagues have not been nerfed   http://prntscr.com/haj2zg

Thanks for the report, Captain! 

We've already passed the info about this bug to devs. Unfortunately, I can't tell you when this glitch will be fixed as this one is not critical for gameplay. 
CrowbarModerator
Nov 17, 2017, 21:5111/17/17
03/07/16

Unfortunately, I can't tell you when this glitch will be fixed as this one is not critical for gameplay. 

Sooo.... probably after the over-two-years-old problem with reports and parrots (assuming that those are important for a game that claims to be strategic)? That's encouraging. 
Nov 20, 2017, 16:2911/20/17
Nov 20, 2017, 16:38(edited)
12/13/14

Crowbar said:

Unfortunately, I can't tell you when this glitch will be fixed as this one is not critical for gameplay. 

Sooo.... probably after the over-two-years-old problem with reports and parrots (assuming that those are important for a game that claims to be strategic)? That's encouraging. 

These stats should not be made visible. I think plarium use this info to keep a list of all bh created and their leaders

I have seen many ex-leaders that are shown in this list, but now have no bh or have created a new bh

p,s, Why is bastion defense still being returned to our havens? This needs to be changed to HARBOUR as a matter of urgency, not in 2 years time
Dec 13, 2017, 00:0412/13/17
12/13/14

Why does this always happen at midnight reset?

The problem clears after refreshing and it shows 100% activity again .... but it terrifies the noobs

CrowbarModerator
Dec 13, 2017, 07:2812/13/17
03/07/16

Because your last login time is the time that you logged in last. If you're active during the reset, your last login time will still be the previous day (server time) until you reload.

I'm just explaining why. I agree that it could've been handled better.

Dec 13, 2017, 20:5412/13/17
Dec 13, 2017, 21:00(edited)
12/13/14

Crowbar said:

Because your last login time is the time that you logged in last. If you're active during the reset, your last login time will still be the previous day (server time) until you reload.

Even your own one-man bh could never be threatened with dismissal after one minute inactivity, or even after one full day

100% active before midnight and inactive one minute later?

I thought it was supposed to take 14+ days before this message appears, and then you have a further 14 days to exceed 60%
How could it drop below 60% in one minute?

Just another bug because they never check new feature on their test server

Dec 15, 2017, 16:1112/15/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Crowbar said:

Even your own one-man bh could never be threatened with dismissal after one minute inactivity, or even after one full day

100% active before midnight and inactive one minute later?

I thought it was supposed to take 14+ days before this message appears, and then you have a further 14 days to exceed 60%
How could it drop below 60% in one minute?

Just another bug because they never check new feature on their test server

Actually, it's not a bug, Captain. 

Your observations are right, and this countdown appears at 00:00 UTC when we're refreshing our servers with your new Brotherhood activity level. This process takes only a few minutes, and if you refresh the game, the message will be gone. 

I understand it may annoy, but technically it's not a bug but sort of maintenance. 
Feb 4, 2018, 00:4902/04/18
07/08/16
it seems like the timer is broke. it is counting in negitive numbers and is not giveing any rewards. 
CrowbarModerator
Feb 4, 2018, 13:0302/04/18
03/07/16

elmister.eve said:

it seems like the timer is broke. it is counting in negitive numbers and is not giveing any rewards. 

Works fine for me (apart from the prestige activator that was deliberately removed). Did you clear your browser's cache?