Updated Harbor Mechanics!

14 Replies
Anne Bonnie
20 July, 2015, 5:01 PM UTC

Crew You Purchase or Restore Will Now Report Directly to the Harbor!

Ahoy, Captain!

Ye be lucky as a two-eyed Pirate! Now there be ways to secure yer Crew besides lockin’ ‘em up in the brig! From now on, all Crew purchased at the Smuggler's Den will go straight to the Harbor automatically.
Crew at the Harbor will be protected durin’ Raids and Blockades – but they also be unable to help ye defend yer Haven. So if somebody’s stirrin’ up trouble, send ‘em back to their posts!

Piratically yers,
Anne Bonnie

UTC +0:00
cortys
21 July, 2015, 4:41 PM UTC

UTC +2:00
Anne Bonnie
28 July, 2015, 2:50 PM UTC

Cortys, it is reasonably to say that yer comment is not clear fer me. Hmm... arrr ye using encryptor?

virgilal
20 August, 2015, 2:46 AM UTC
Anne Bonnie said:

Crew You Purchase or Restore Will Now Report Directly to the Harbor!

Ahoy, Captain!

Ye be lucky as a two-eyed Pirate! Now there be ways to secure yer Crew besides lockin’ ‘em up in the brig! From now on, all Crew purchased at the Smuggler's Den will go straight to the Harbor automatically.
Crew at the Harbor will be protected durin’ Raids and Blockades – but they also be unable to help ye defend yer Haven. So if somebody’s stirrin’ up trouble, send ‘em back to their posts!

Piratically yers,
Anne Bonnie

UTC +4:00
Blasphemy
10 September, 2015, 11:41 PM UTC
really need to learn this new morse code these scurvy dogs are using 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
bigpuppy3006
11 September, 2016, 5:11 AM UTC

Like this, but I still want to know if plarium plans to eliminate harbor... why do this but then post you (PLARIUM) wants to make harbor useless.... Still waiting on that before I put another penny in your bank accounts....

This was good, no harbor idea suxz @$%
UTC +5:00
Blasphemy
14 September, 2016, 2:12 PM UTC
they aren't going to take it, it's plariums way of tricking you lol
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
SwagOnEm
16 September, 2016, 5:16 AM UTC
Blasphemy said:

they aren't going to take it, it's plariums way of tricking you lol
Their ways are questionable to say the least then. 
SuPQQ
Graham
16 September, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC
If Plarium remove the harbour, they will lose 90% of the game players, as the monster coiners will kill the game.
Bonnie Kennedy
24 September, 2016, 7:03 PM UTC
Graham said:

If Plarium remove the harbour, they will lose 90% of the game players, as the monster coiners will kill the game.
The whales will play until last one has it all, then close the doors.
UTC +5:00
Astaroth
25 September, 2016, 3:27 PM UTC
Graham said:

Travian, for example, has no option to hide your troops. Ppl used to send them to some long raid over night, just to keep them safe. Then they introduced this premium feature that moves you units when attack is coming...
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC
Astaroth said:

Travian, for example, has no option to hide your troops. Ppl used to send them to some long raid over night, just to keep them safe. Then they introduced this premium feature that moves you units when attack is coming...
Interesting...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
FaZi
26 September, 2016, 3:53 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Astaroth said:

Interesting...

but let me tell you the price as well, it is only $5.99 dollar for a whole round, which is of 8-9 months.

So if plarium is going to charge $100 or rubies worth that much dollars for a month or two, no one is going to pay it.
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 September, 2016, 12:36 PM UTC
FaZi said:

but let me tell you the price as well, it is only $5.99 dollar for a whole round, which is of 8-9 months.

So if plarium is going to charge $100 or rubies worth that much dollars for a month or two, no one is going to pay it.
I wasn't going to suggest that system to our devs :) I just find it interesting.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Astaroth
28 September, 2016, 5:30 PM UTC
Let me just tell you that this premium feature broke the game totally, at least for me.
1782324 users registered; 48486 topics; 287784 posts; our newest member:Castle 1357320