Anne BonnieCharacter
Sep 7, 2017, 11:1309/07/17
01/13/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- You can now boost Unit training selectively. You have the option to boost your entire Queue, or any individual group of Units within it.

- From now on, when you open the Witch Doctor's Hut interface, the window will automatically scroll down to the point of your last upgrade.

- Sending letters to your entire Brotherhood now works smoothly.

- You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.

- Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.

- General performance improvements and optimizations have been made.

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 7, 2017, 14:1609/07/17
10/12/16
Great update adding the bastion defense to the statistics tab.   Is there a way to export the offense and defense stats from the statistics tab?  If not, that would be a great future update as well.
Sep 7, 2017, 16:1209/07/17
04/24/15

Thank You for the much-needed Stats Update 

I have also noticed an improved variety of relic payouts won from battles in the weeks of past. 

Sep 7, 2017, 17:1609/07/17
Sep 7, 2017, 17:47(edited)
12/13/14

Anne Bonnie said:

You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.

Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.

Bastion stats finally reached the pirate servers (4 months late) but it could still be improved.

Most BH Leaders would like to choose who sees Presidio and Bastion defense instead of some arbitrary decision by devs to restrict this to swashbucklers and above

Why cant this be linked to Stats Settings?
Then all members who can see BH Stats can also see defense units at Presidios and Bastions

Relic Slots have not been fixed properly

Free relic slots should be linked to the number of plarium friends but is not working  -  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Instead, we get a useless 'Invite Friends' button - http://prntscr.com/gic3gu

Sep 8, 2017, 14:0909/08/17
02/29/16

Hello, Captains! 

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm really happy to read your positive comments! 
Sep 8, 2017, 18:3209/08/17
08/30/15
Are there going to be any fixes to the beta app, such as send / accept friends request or invite a friend in the Pirate's Den?
Sep 9, 2017, 06:5409/09/17
08/30/15
How long is this maintenance going to last?
Sep 11, 2017, 22:5409/11/17
08/30/15
I still can't see Bastion stats on Server 3.
Sep 12, 2017, 10:2709/12/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Anne Bonnie said:

You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.

Bastion stats finally reached the pirate servers (4 months late) but it could still be improved.

Most BH Leaders would like to choose who sees Presidio and Bastion defense instead of some arbitrary decision by devs to restrict this to swashbucklers and above

Then all members who can see BH Stats can also see defense units at Presidios and Bastions

Free relic slots should be linked to the number of plarium friends but is not working  -  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Hello! Unfortunately, we'll not change Stats' Settings.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friends.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friend.

Sep 12, 2017, 10:2809/12/17
02/29/16

River said:

Hello!

What is your Brotherhood rank, Captain?
Sep 12, 2017, 16:3009/12/17
02/20/17

sergey,

the problem with the relic slots, is that everyone that came over from the kabam servers never got there 5th free slot for 50+ friends.

*hugs*

Sep 12, 2017, 23:4409/12/17
08/30/15
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

River said:

Hello!

What is your Brotherhood rank, Captain?
My Brotherhood is Death Wish and I am the Leader.
Sep 12, 2017, 23:4709/12/17
08/30/15

Snowgoon said:

Anne Bonnie said:

Hello! Unfortunately, we'll not change Stats' Settings.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friends.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friend.

Invite a friend and friend request with the beta app are known issues to Plarium. I was just hoping that the beta app would have been improved or fixed, also.
Sep 15, 2017, 14:1809/15/17
Sep 15, 2017, 15:11(edited)
12/13/14

Snowgoon said:

Anne Bonnie said:

If you cannot understand the issue then you have not compared the two screenshots

We do not want the 'Invite' button. Please remove it and replace it with the same function as on Pirate Bay server  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Give us the Yes/No option based on our EXISTING friends

Inviting new players to the game is a facebook idea and does not work for us here on plarium servers, unless we create Alt Accounts or pay to buy friends from The Master.
You are creating revenue for the hackers, how stupid is that? Every time somebody buys 50 friends then 50 new BOT castles will appear on the map.

"[10:04] Master: We now offer EXPERIENCE service, which can be used to level your account, or score PVP points for tournaments! Only $5 for 10,000 Bonnies, and discounts for orders of 100,000 Bonnies or more!

Current special: Order 50 friends for your Pirate’s Den, and get thousands of defense units to defend your base FREE.

Check us out today at xxxxxxxx

With questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at xxxxxxxx"

Sep 16, 2017, 09:3109/16/17
@ SNOWGOON , do you think that someone will make a game by your wish and your rules......you will be disappointed when you find out that YOU are not the center of Plarium........play the game ffs
Sep 17, 2017, 17:4809/17/17
Sep 17, 2017, 18:14(edited)
12/13/14

DARTH VADER said:

@ SNOWGOON , do you think that someone will make a game by your wish and your rules......you will be disappointed when you find out that YOU are not the center of Plarium........play the game ffs

Plarium have CHANGED the rules in secret - just compare the two screenshots

Kabam customers have the right to know the truth

Plarium are forcing Kabam customers to waste 900 rubies opening relic slots plus a further 600 rubies on the first 2 haven expansions, but plarium customers have been doing this for FREE for years by using their existing friends

No doubt you have already opened your relic slots and expanded your haven, or have never played on the two kabam servers so this does not concern you

Sep 18, 2017, 14:1309/18/17

why don't you just play the F**** game as it is and stop moaning .......don't you get it  ? they will not change it how you would like to be............its their game , you play or don't play........

life's not fair also, but you living......

CrowbarModerator
Sep 18, 2017, 17:2509/18/17
03/07/16

If Snowgoon's rants bother you so much, why don't you just skip his posts? He's not the centar of Plarium, but neither are you, so leave the man alone and let him speak his mind (which he does more politely than you).

Sep 18, 2017, 19:0809/18/17

i will tell you why 

that polite pirate don't even play on the pirate bay server

all he doing is crying about game rules he don't like and telling how other players don't like it neither ( which is obviously not true ) , every single post of that polite pirate is about plarium servers bla bla bla.....

what is next?  crying about the rain when on the other side of the world is sunny ? 

rules are rules 

rules are the same for all players on the server ( hey look at me i speak as a moderator  ) 

i'm sorry being polite is not my best side , but you don't see me telling everyone on the forum how this game sucks like that POLITE pirate  

btw i didn't saw in rules anything about being super polite but i did saw something in here https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/   3.11 

Sep 18, 2017, 23:0509/18/17
Sep 18, 2017, 23:26(edited)
11/04/15

DARTH VADER said:

i will tell you why 

all he doing is crying about game rules he don't like and telling how other players don't like it neither ( which is obviously not true ) , every single post of that polite pirate is about plarium servers bla bla bla.....

what is next?  crying about the rain when on the other side of the world is sunny ? 

rules are rules 

rules are the same for all players on the server ( hey look at me i speak as a moderator  ) 

i'm sorry being polite is not my best side , but you don't see me telling everyone on the forum how this game sucks like that POLITE pirate  

btw i didn't saw in rules anything about being super polite but i did saw something in here https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/   3.11 

What is your real identity? You are obviously hiding behind an alt account with only 7 posts and 3 of them are on this thread

I play mostly on Facebook and have never been asked to spend rubies on slots and free expansions - plarium are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with tricks like this.

p,s, This forum is for all servers including facebook, not just for pirte bay (which has been destroyed by bots, cheats and hackers)
You think plarium's pirate bay is so cool with only 288 presidios? You would get eaten alive on facebook where we have 3230 presidios

CrowbarModerator
Sep 19, 2017, 06:2609/19/17
03/07/16
DARTH VADER said:

He's on s2, and he's complaining about s2. Why would he need to play on s1 to do that?