Update News!

21 Reply
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
7 September, 2017, 11:13 AM UTC

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


Ahoy there, Captains!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:


- You can now boost Unit training selectively. You have the option to boost your entire Queue, or any individual group of Units within it.


- From now on, when you open the Witch Doctor's Hut interface, the window will automatically scroll down to the point of your last upgrade.


- Sending letters to your entire Brotherhood now works smoothly.


- You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.


- Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.


- General performance improvements and optimizations have been made.


Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!


Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley


UTC +0:00
1
DeathDealer
7 September, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Great update adding the bastion defense to the statistics tab.   Is there a way to export the offense and defense stats from the statistics tab?  If not, that would be a great future update as well.
UTC +7:00
1
Clear Sails
7 September, 2017, 4:12 PM UTC

Thank You for the much-needed Stats Update 


I have also noticed an improved variety of relic payouts won from battles in the weeks of past. 

UTC +7:00
0
Snowgoon
7 September, 2017, 5:16 PM UTC

Anne Bonnie said:


You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.


Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.

Bastion stats finally reached the pirate servers (4 months late) but it could still be improved.

Most BH Leaders would like to choose who sees Presidio and Bastion defense instead of some arbitrary decision by devs to restrict this to swashbucklers and above

Why cant this be linked to Stats Settings?
Then all members who can see BH Stats can also see defense units at Presidios and Bastions





Relic Slots have not been fixed properly

Free relic slots should be linked to the number of plarium friends but is not working  -  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Instead, we get a useless 'Invite Friends' button - http://prntscr.com/gic3gu


Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
8 September, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC

Hello, Captains! 

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm really happy to read your positive comments! 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
River
8 September, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC
Are there going to be any fixes to the beta app, such as send / accept friends request or invite a friend in the Pirate's Den?
River
UTC +5:00
0
River
9 September, 2017, 6:54 AM UTC
How long is this maintenance going to last?
River
UTC +5:00
0
River
11 September, 2017, 10:54 PM UTC
I still can't see Bastion stats on Server 3.
River
UTC +5:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
12 September, 2017, 10:27 AM UTC

Snowgoon said:


Anne Bonnie said:


You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.


Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.

Bastion stats finally reached the pirate servers (4 months late) but it could still be improved.

Most BH Leaders would like to choose who sees Presidio and Bastion defense instead of some arbitrary decision by devs to restrict this to swashbucklers and above

Why cant this be linked to Stats Settings?
Then all members who can see BH Stats can also see defense units at Presidios and Bastions





Relic Slots have not been fixed properly

Free relic slots should be linked to the number of plarium friends but is not working  -  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Instead, we get a useless 'Invite Friends' button - http://prntscr.com/gic3gu


Hello! Unfortunately, we'll not change Stats' Settings.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friends.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friend.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
12 September, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

River said:


I still can't see Bastion stats on Server 3.

Hello!

What is your Brotherhood rank, Captain?
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
redbeard
12 September, 2017, 4:30 PM UTC

sergey,


the problem with the relic slots, is that everyone that came over from the kabam servers never got there 5th free slot for 50+ friends.


*hugs*

UTC +1:00
0
River
12 September, 2017, 11:44 PM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

River said:


I still can't see Bastion stats on Server 3.

Hello!

What is your Brotherhood rank, Captain?
My Brotherhood is Death Wish and I am the Leader.
River
UTC +5:00
0
River
12 September, 2017, 11:47 PM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Snowgoon said:


Anne Bonnie said:


You can now track your total Brotherhood Bastion Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Brotherhood" interface.


Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.

Bastion stats finally reached the pirate servers (4 months late) but it could still be improved.

Most BH Leaders would like to choose who sees Presidio and Bastion defense instead of some arbitrary decision by devs to restrict this to swashbucklers and above

Why cant this be linked to Stats Settings?
Then all members who can see BH Stats can also see defense units at Presidios and Bastions





Relic Slots have not been fixed properly

Free relic slots should be linked to the number of plarium friends but is not working  -  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Instead, we get a useless 'Invite Friends' button - http://prntscr.com/gic3gu


Hello! Unfortunately, we'll not change Stats' Settings.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friends.

And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friend.

Invite a friend and friend request with the beta app are known issues to Plarium. I was just hoping that the beta app would have been improved or fixed, also.
River
UTC +5:00
0
Snowgoon
15 September, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:


Snowgoon said:


Anne Bonnie said:


Unlocking Relic Slots at the Skeleton Cave now functions properly.

Relic Slots have not been fixed properly

Free relic slots should be linked to the number of plarium friends but is not working  -  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Instead, we get a useless 'Invite Friends' button - http://prntscr.com/gic3gu


And as for the Relic Slots, I'm afraid I can't understand your issue. "Invite Friends" button links to the list of social networks where you can find your friends.

If you cannot understand the issue then you have not compared the two screenshots

We do not want the 'Invite' button. Please remove it and replace it with the same function as on Pirate Bay server  https://prnt.sc/f5afpp

Give us the Yes/No option based on our EXISTING friends


Inviting new players to the game is a facebook idea and does not work for us here on plarium servers, unless we create Alt Accounts or pay to buy friends from The Master.
You are creating revenue for the hackers, how stupid is that? Every time somebody buys 50 friends then 50 new BOT castles will appear on the map.

"[10:04] Master: We now offer EXPERIENCE service, which can be used to level your account, or score PVP points for tournaments! Only $5 for 10,000 Bonnies, and discounts for orders of 100,000 Bonnies or more!


Current special: Order 50 friends for your Pirate’s Den, and get thousands of defense units to defend your base FREE.


Check us out today at xxxxxxxx


With questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at xxxxxxxx"

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
2
DARTH VADER
16 September, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC
@ SNOWGOON , do you think that someone will make a game by your wish and your rules......you will be disappointed when you find out that YOU are not the center of Plarium........play the game ffs
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
UTC +7:00
1
Snowgoon
17 September, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC

DARTH VADER said:


@ SNOWGOON , do you think that someone will make a game by your wish and your rules......you will be disappointed when you find out that YOU are not the center of Plarium........play the game ffs

Plarium have CHANGED the rules in secret - just compare the two screenshots

Kabam customers have the right to know the truth

Plarium are forcing Kabam customers to waste 900 rubies opening relic slots plus a further 600 rubies on the first 2 haven expansions, but plarium customers have been doing this for FREE for years by using their existing friends

No doubt you have already opened your relic slots and expanded your haven, or have never played on the two kabam servers so this does not concern you

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1
DARTH VADER
18 September, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC

why don't you just play the F**** game as it is and stop moaning .......don't you get it  ? they will not change it how you would like to be............its their game , you play or don't play........


life's not fair also, but you living......

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
UTC +7:00
1
Crowbar
Moderator
18 September, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC

If Snowgoon's rants bother you so much, why don't you just skip his posts? He's not the centar of Plarium, but neither are you, so leave the man alone and let him speak his mind (which he does more politely than you).

UTC +0:00
2
DARTH VADER
18 September, 2017, 7:08 PM UTC

i will tell you why 

that polite pirate don't even play on the pirate bay server

all he doing is crying about game rules he don't like and telling how other players don't like it neither ( which is obviously not true ) , every single post of that polite pirate is about plarium servers bla bla bla.....


 what is next?  crying about the rain when on the other side of the world is sunny ? 


rules are rules 

rules are the same for all players on the server ( hey look at me i speak as a moderator  ) 


 

i'm sorry being polite is not my best side , but you don't see me telling everyone on the forum how this game sucks like that POLITE pirate  


btw i didn't saw in rules anything about being super polite but i did saw something in here https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/   3.11 

 
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
UTC +7:00
2
toggit
18 September, 2017, 11:05 PM UTC

DARTH VADER said:


i will tell you why 

that polite pirate don't even play on the pirate bay server

all he doing is crying about game rules he don't like and telling how other players don't like it neither ( which is obviously not true ) , every single post of that polite pirate is about plarium servers bla bla bla.....


 what is next?  crying about the rain when on the other side of the world is sunny ? 


rules are rules 

rules are the same for all players on the server ( hey look at me i speak as a moderator  ) 


 

i'm sorry being polite is not my best side , but you don't see me telling everyone on the forum how this game sucks like that POLITE pirate  


btw i didn't saw in rules anything about being super polite but i did saw something in here https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/   3.11 

 

What is your real identity? You are obviously hiding behind an alt account with only 7 posts and 3 of them are on this thread

I play mostly on Facebook and have never been asked to spend rubies on slots and free expansions - plarium are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with tricks like this.

p,s, This forum is for all servers including facebook, not just for pirte bay (which has been destroyed by bots, cheats and hackers)
You think plarium's pirate bay is so cool with only 288 presidios? You would get eaten alive on facebook where we have 3230 presidios


UTC +0:00
0
1758362 users registered; 46016 topics; 280078 posts; our newest member:angiepollard