A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

8 Replies
Character
15 June, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC

A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

You can achieve this fine accolade by writing interesting and helpful articles, so sharpen your pencils!

Create your own guides, tutorials, or reviews for a chance to be published on our Blog at Plarium.com - and to earn this unique achievement!

UTC +0:00
User
26 October, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

And "Knight of the Brush" ? 

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
28 October, 2017, 7:47 AM UTC

Cool! 

If I may I suggest, add a bit of shadowing, especially under those tentacles around the phone's button.

User
5 November, 2017, 6:11 AM UTC
Yes ! Thanks for this suggest 
A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
5 November, 2017, 4:58 PM UTC
looks cool 
John Your Friendly Moderator
User
13 December, 2017, 9:37 PM UTC

legendary dread fleet free click discuss link.

here i am how do i get the fleet ???????

why does the link not sat where to go and what to do ..

Community Manager
15 December, 2017, 4:13 PM UTC

andrew222abc said:

Hello, Captain! 

Could you please specify which link do ypu mean? 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
User
3 January, 2018, 5:19 AM UTC

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

andrew222abc said:

Hello, Captain! 

Could you please specify which link do ypu mean? 

He means you did not inform him properly that you cater to the money spending VIP`s

or direct him properly to the smugglers den to where he can spend his cash for gamebucks to get the dreads and become a plarium VIP Coiner

How at every opportunity you are cutting them a break to be able to hoard as many dread fleet and armada fleet as insanely possible 

well id say.. if you were to bring back the rum riots today tomorrow your VIP coiner spenders would be complaining how you offered them candy coated dread fleets for spending cash.. then had the ordasity to take them away by returning a game dynamic  

will the insane changing of the dynamics of the game to cater to massive ship hoarding ever stop?

are we doomed because of deep pockets and greed of plarium wants.. to be able to have a FAIR game of competition? 

or like always will you simply delete my post.. to save the embarrassment of having to think of an answer as to why we.. that are not your special elite class of VIP spenders.. get ignored and simply do not deserve a response 

STOP THE CHEATS

UTC +8:00
User
9 January, 2018, 6:55 PM UTC

Very nicely said Angel.  I am not an idle coiner, but I must admit I do analyze the $99 offers very carefully to get the ones every other month or so that have the most goodies I want and need. Like a Scholar to double the Discoveries, but then u also need the boosts of course during those 7 days, etc etc.  So right there you can see that I, who am a parsimonious player, probably enrich Plarium by at least $600 to $1,000 in a year, which is pretty terrible from where I sit.  I can't for the life of me think of ever purchasing 5000 jugs at a time for example, that is total idleness.  And, the person purchasing those units is too lazy or too stupid to use some basic strategy to gain units at the LIghthouse by knocking off Prizes.  So, there has to be a limit to this idle coining, no question.  It has to be TASK No 1 on the Plarium software fix list.

Navigator

UTC -4:00
1859140 users registered; 56697 topics; 306930 posts; our newest member:ABitesa