Update News!

11 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
1 June, 2017, 10:17 AM UTC

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


Ahoy there, Captains!


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:


- Notifications received while viewing the Map will no longer obstruct your view of the UI.


- You will now be notified when a Unit Training Queue has been completed and becomes available. This feature can be toggled on and off in your Notification Settings.


- There is a new “Discoveries” button on the Tinker’s Discovery Reports. This will take you directly to the Discoveries interface.


- Fixed: Only the correct Units are now affected by the Magic Anvil Relic.


Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!


Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley


UTC +0:00
carlygirl44444
9 June, 2017, 9:49 PM UTC
Have we changed how presidios are downgraded?
UTC +6:00
carlygirl44444
9 June, 2017, 9:53 PM UTC

https://prnt.sc/fhzkv6


Prior to this, there were no hits on any presidios for at least 8 hours.  Then you can see:


15:47 Presidio 205 is downgraded to level 3

16:12 Presidio 205 is downgraded to level 2



15:50 Presidio 206 is downgraded to level 4

16:12 Presidio 206 is downgraded to level 3


Both downgrades were far shorter than an hour.

UTC +6:00
Crowbar
Moderator
10 June, 2017, 1:24 AM UTC

You are wrong. The number in parentheses says which level was the Presidio at the moment of the hit. Look at 16:42 hit on Presidio 425: it says "lvl. 5". So, that cannot be the new level.

To comment those that you listed:

15:47 Presidio 205 is downgraded to was at level 3 (and has dropped to level 2)

16:12 Presidio 205 is downgraded to is still at level 2, as it was at 17:12 (when I assume it was finally downgraded to level 1, because an hour has passed)

15:50 Presidio 206 is downgraded to was at level 4 (and has dropped to level 3)

16:12 Presidio 206 is downgraded to still at level 3, as it was at 17:12, when it was downgraded to level 2 (which can be seen from the 17:18 report)

I hope that this explanation clears the confusion.

UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
10 June, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC

carlygirl44444 said:


Both downgrades were far shorter than an hour.

An hour?

Presidios only need to be held for 15 minutes and have always been this way as far as I understood it



p.s. got no idea what crow is banging on about lol

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
10 June, 2017, 6:30 PM UTC

Anne Bonnie said:


- You will now be notified when a Unit Training Queue has been completed and becomes available. This feature can be toggled on and off in your Notification Settings.


- There is a new “Discoveries” button on the Tinker’s Discovery Reports. This will take you directly to the Discoveries interface.

None of this is new - we already had all this and nobody cares about magic anvil relic either



Where are all the MISSING upgrades????


Where are the new daily, weekly and monthly quests???

Where is the upgrade to show our Beacon Defense in bh stats???

These were added to other games but not PToF

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/40474_new-feature-mar-eth-quests--earn-epic-rewards-/

It should be crystal clear to all of your customers that plarium have made a corporate decision to let this game die - no new features have been added since unified presidios (1st June 2016)

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Crowbar
Moderator
10 June, 2017, 10:38 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:


carlygirl44444 said:

Both downgrades were far shorter than an hour.

An hour?

Presidios only need to be held for 15 minutes and have always been this way as far as I understood it

p.s. got no idea what crow is banging on about lol

The question is not about holding them, but about downgrading them. It even says so in the very sentence that you quoted.

The rules say that a Presidio cannot be downgraded again less than one hour after it was already downgraded, but carlygirl44444 misread the reports in the chat and thought that those Presidios were each downgraded twice, far less than an hour apart. My "banging" is an eplanation why her reading was wrong.

Snowgoon said:

It should be crystal clear to all of your customers that plarium have made a corporate decision to let this game die - no new features have been added since unified presidios (1st June 2016)

That's not fair. We get new bugs with almost every "update".  As a software developer, I am constantly amazed how colourful those bugs get, and how long they take to be fixed (if ever). Gotta appreciate that, at least a bit.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 June, 2017, 12:12 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:


None of this is new - we already had all this and nobody cares about magic anvil relic either



Where are all the MISSING upgrades????


Where are the new daily, weekly and monthly quests???

Where is the upgrade to show our Beacon Defense in bh stats???

These were added to other games but not PToF

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/40474_new-feature-mar-eth-quests--earn-epic-rewards-/

It should be crystal clear to all of your customers that plarium have made a corporate decision to let this game die - no new features have been added since unified presidios (1st June 2016)

Our games are updated independently. Each feature may appear in one-two games first. Same like with Unified Presidios that were added only to Pirates.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
12 June, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Crowbar said:


Snowgoon said:


carlygirl44444 said:

Both downgrades were far shorter than an hour.

An hour?

Presidios only need to be held for 15 minutes

The question is not about holding them, but about downgrading them.

The rules say that a Presidio cannot be downgraded again less than one hour after it was already downgraded,

Perhaps I was wrong. No Presidio can be downgraded in less than one hour, and the downgrade can be prevented if it is recaptured within 60 minutes



After losing the presidios at 16:12 they needed to be recaptured BEFORE 17:12 to prevent downgrades

Taking them back at 17:12 was a few seconds too late

The failed attempt to 'recapture' at 17:12 was therefore seen as a new attack, which caused an additional downgrade
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
rabihtorbey.rt
24 June, 2017, 11:35 PM UTC
how  can  I  get  or  by  50 friends  for my pirate den
UTC +8:00
jmoxley2
Moderator
25 June, 2017, 3:28 AM UTC
you need to invite friends to play the game.  or use ruby to buy the needed silver to do up grades on this building.  they are found in te smugglers den.
John Your Friendly Moderator
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
25 June, 2017, 5:36 PM UTC

rabihtorbey.rt said:


how  can  I  get  or  by  50 friends  for my pirate den

Most players on these servers ignore the pirate den

It was designed for facebook and the friend requests do not work here


Silver Coins are far too expensive (needing hundreds at 50 rubies each) and plarium refuse to add them to tournament rewards or quests, so I strongly advise all players to avoid buying them to force plarium to reconsider

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1718934 users registered; 42083 topics; 269748 posts; our newest member:havpetllama