All Kabam players can transfer their Havens to Plarium.com

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Mar 10, 2017, 16:3403/10/17
01/13/15

All Kabam players can transfer their Havens to Plarium.com

Dear players!

As you know, we have recently closed our game on Kabam server. All Kabam players can transfer their Havens to Plarium.com.

If you haven’t done that yet for some reason, but have a verified email linked to your Kabam account, we will send you an email with further instructions. Please follow the steps from our letter to regain access to your Haven. It will only take a few minutes to continue your progress on a new server.

If you have an account on Plarium.com with the same email as on Kabam, we have already transferred your account and you only need to login to get access to it. Go to this page: https://plarium.com, and login using your email and password. If you have an account, but don’t remember your password, you can request password reset under the login form.

If you don’t have an access to your Kabam email, or you logged in via Facebook, please contact our Support Team for further assistance. Make sure to specify your kabam ID or in-game coordinates. Then, the Support Team could find your account in the database and help you with its transfer https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2017, 14:2803/11/17
03/07/16
Thnx for the information I'll pass it on as several players still having trouble getting their accounts moved for some reason, I've told several to get in touch with support, but many just have no faith in support with their past history. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2017, 12:2803/13/17
09/17/15
jmoxley2 said:

but many just have no faith in support with their past history. 
Too bad. Only Support can help then to regain access to their Havens right now. Unfortunately, there are no other options.
Apr 3, 2017, 13:0304/03/17
02/20/17
This situation is no excuse, many players have in fact been alienated by plarium and their lack of forethought in expecting problems with the server change over. I have lost alot of team members and friends in the game due to a lack of proper preparation. As far as filing support tickets they have failed in that aspect as well, here it is over a month later and still no responses or corrections to the players accounts so that they can return to the game. Pathetic to say the least, if Plarium is unable to manage their servers and the mergers then why did they waste everyone's time with this. Plarium should have either let the original kabam players sign in with their original credentials and direct them to information change page before continuing or left the game at kabam.
Apr 4, 2017, 09:2304/04/17
09/17/15
piratebob69 said:

This situation is no excuse, many players have in fact been alienated by plarium and their lack of forethought in expecting problems with the server change over. I have lost alot of team members and friends in the game due to a lack of proper preparation. As far as filing support tickets they have failed in that aspect as well, here it is over a month later and still no responses or corrections to the players accounts so that they can return to the game. Pathetic to say the least, if Plarium is unable to manage their servers and the mergers then why did they waste everyone's time with this. Plarium should have either let the original kabam players sign in with their original credentials and direct them to information change page before continuing or left the game at kabam.
Hi! In this situation we could not leave the server on Kabam. All players, that cannot login, should contact Support. If there's no answer, I recomment checking Spam folder.
Apr 4, 2017, 12:5204/04/17
02/20/17
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

piratebob69 said:

Hi! In this situation we could not leave the server on Kabam. All players, that cannot login, should contact Support. If there's no answer, I recomment checking Spam folder.
Many have already tried this and quiet a few of my friends have contacted me for help with this matter, unfortunately its looking like no one is home so to speak when it comes to responses. I am aware that support has been dealing with an overwhelming amount of support tickets but when the few that have received any sort of reply it simply leads to a dead end or ticket closed situation
Apr 5, 2017, 10:2504/05/17
09/17/15
piratebob69 said:

Many have already tried this and quiet a few of my friends have contacted me for help with this matter, unfortunately its looking like no one is home so to speak when it comes to responses. I am aware that support has been dealing with an overwhelming amount of support tickets but when the few that have received any sort of reply it simply leads to a dead end or ticket closed situation
You can PM me and send the ticket IDs of players, who received no response. And I will check their status :)
Apr 5, 2017, 14:5204/05/17
02/20/17
Thank you, i will be in touch shortly