Update News!

Update News!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 30, 2017, 07:2603/30/17
01/23/17

Petre said:

Thanks for the link, i submitted a ticket there.

To that I add:

I uselessly submitted a ticket there. It's been ten days and I still don't get those quests.

I understand that there's a backlog of bugs to fix and individual problems that need addressed before mine, and that the waiting list might be too long for my issue to be resolved instantly. But I can't wait forever to upgrade my buildings.

Will there be some sort of compensation for all the quests I've missed - when the problem is finally solved?
CrowbarModerator
Mar 30, 2017, 09:2503/30/17
03/07/16

Petre said:

Will there be some sort of compensation for all the quests I've missed - when the problem is finally solved?

In my experience, probably no, but it won't hurt to ask, once it's resolved. You don't ask, you don't get.

Can you message me your ticket ID, please? I'll see if Alyona can check why is it taking so long.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 30, 2017, 10:5503/30/17
09/17/15
Petre said:

We do not compensate potential gain, only the actual losses.
Apr 3, 2017, 22:1304/03/17
Apr 4, 2017, 09:12(edited)
01/23/17

Crowbar said:

Can you message me your ticket ID, please? I'll see if Alyona can check why is it taking so long.

I just checked my mail and saw that my problem has been solved! I'll post the answer here because the it's down right hillarious:

Therefore, I think you guys should consider renaming this topic, from "News and Announcements", to "FAKE NEWS and Annointments". That's because Anne's original post said that: "New Construction Quests have been added to complement the new Building levels now available. Upgrade your Buildings to new heights and get Rewards"

... and get no rewards - that's more like it... Fake news is the new fashion, and Anne seems to have gotten the hang of it!

Jokes aside, thanks for taking your time to help me, and here's the ticket number, in case it might help you guys figure it out: #5125 (BTW, there's no point in adding a hyperlink to a ticket number, when it directs to an empty page - you might want to get the word out to those tech people that 9 out of 10 times that's more annoying than useful).

And if you have this one figured out, maybe you can post something here. Because there's a clear contradiction: The initial post said there would be new quests for higher levels, you said you had Distillery Lvl21, and Support said there ane NO new quests for buildings. I'm inclined to believe you, but then again I have no new buildings quests...

I'll also be replying to Alyona here: What you say makes perfect sense. Except for the fact that we're not talking about Potential gains. I've already upgraded my buildings a vouple of dozen of times. Apart from the fact that waiting for the "bug fix" messed up my upgrade plans for a couple of days, I didn't lose much - a pocketfull of rubies, some xP and the amoung of units I can probably have built in a day. But some other people did those upgrades and got the rewards.

So it's more a matter of principle. When it's payday and everybody got their paychecks but you got nothing, your boss isn't going to say "Sorry, Alyona, we can't compensate potential gains... You didn't actually lose anything. You just failed to get your paycheck..." You see - I did those upgrades, just like anybody else did. The only difference is that i didn't get "paid" so to speak...
CrowbarModerator
Apr 4, 2017, 09:2004/04/17
03/07/16

Someone removed a part of your post. I'm guessing that it's because it's against the rules to post Support's replies.

Nevertheless, I'll respond to the part about them claiming that the buildings don't get quests:

I took this screenshot a few minutes ago, on my own account, on The Golden Coast.

I'll pass your ticket info to my CM. Hopefully, they can do something useful with it.

As for the loss of "potential" gain, I think you should discuss it directly with the Support, once they resolve this properly (if they do so, of course).

Apr 4, 2017, 09:2104/04/17
Apr 4, 2017, 09:42(edited)
09/17/15
Petre said:

Crowbar said:

I just checked my mail and saw that my problem has been solved! I'll post the answer here because the it's down right hillarious:

Therefore, I think you guys should consider renaming this topic, from "News and Announcements", to "FAKE NEWS and Annointments". That's because Anne's original post said that: "New Construction Quests have been added to complement the new Building levels now available. Upgrade your Buildings to new heights and get Rewards"

... and get no rewards - that's more like it... Fake news is the new fashion, and Anne seems to have gotten the hang of it!

Jokes aside, thanks for taking your time to help me, and here's the ticket number, in case it might help you guys figure it out: #5125 (BTW, there's no point in adding a hyperlink to a ticket number, when it directs to an empty page - you might want to get the word out to those tech people that 9 out of 10 times that's more annoying than useful).

And if you have this one figured out, maybe you can post something here. Because there's a clear contradiction: The initial post said there would be new quests for higher levels, you said you had Distillery Lvl21, and Support said there ane NO new quests for buildings. I'm inclined to believe you, but then again I have no new buildings quests...

I'll also be replying to Alyona here: What you say makes perfect sense. Except for the fact that we're not talking about Potential gains. I've already upgraded my buildings a vouple of dozen of times. Apart from the fact that waiting for the "bug fix" messed up my upgrade plans for a couple of days, I didn't lose much - a pocketfull of rubies, some xP and the amoung of units I can probably have built in a day. But some other people did those upgrades and got the rewards.

So it's more a matter of principle. When it's payday and everybody got their paychecks but you got nothing, your boss isn't going to say "Sorry, Alyona, we can't compensate potential gains... You didn't actually lose anything. You just failed to get your paycheck..." You see - I did those upgrades, just like anybody else did. The only difference is that i didn't get "paid" so to speak...
We have released the quests for the new building levels. All quests are available for only one new level (for example, lvl 21). So if you already upgraded your building to lvl 21, you won't receive a quest for lvl 22.
Apr 4, 2017, 11:1904/04/17
Apr 4, 2017, 11:20(edited)
01/23/17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We have released the quests for the new building levels. All quests are available for only one new level (for example, lvl 21). So if you already upgraded your building to lvl 21, you won't receive a quest for lvl 22.

That's good to know.

So my guess is that we all have Building Quests for Lvl 1 -13

Then no quest for Lvl 14 - 20.

Then one more quest for Lvl 21.

is that correct?

P.S. On most buildings I'm at Lvl 14-16 and I haven't gotten any new quests since upgrading them to lvl 13.
Apr 5, 2017, 10:2404/05/17
09/17/15
Petre said:

That's good to know.

So my guess is that we all have Building Quests for Lvl 1 -13

Then no quest for Lvl 14 - 20.

Then one more quest for Lvl 21.

is that correct?

P.S. On most buildings I'm at Lvl 14-16 and I haven't gotten any new quests since upgrading them to lvl 13.
According to the list of quests I have - yes, you are correct.
Apr 10, 2017, 12:2104/10/17
09/17/15
Edal, please do not share your conversation with Support on forum (rule 3.16)