New Presidios Sighted at The Global Map!

20 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
19 January, 2017, 11:41 AM UTC

New Presidios Sighted at The Global Map!

Ready yer Brotherhood fer Battle!

UTC +0:00
ASH
19 January, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC
Yes, this will fix everything.  
UTC +6:00
Smitten
19 January, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC
I reported a series of active bots about a month ago and still no action. Enough said.
Smitten
19 January, 2017, 10:15 PM UTC
Once again, Plarium drops presidios while North America is asleep. co-incidence?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
Smitten said:

Once again, Plarium drops presidios while North America is asleep. co-incidence?
Unfortunately, we can't drop new Presidios the whole day. We drop them within our working hours.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Smitten
20 January, 2017, 4:06 PM UTC

Alyona,

Thank you for your reply. Your working hours include times when all of North America AND all of Europe are awake. This is the third time Plarium has worked against North American players by dropping Presidios when most are asleep.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 10:36 AM UTC
Smitten said:

Alyona,

Thank you for your reply. Your working hours include times when all of North America AND all of Europe are awake. This is the third time Plarium has worked against North American players by dropping Presidios when most are asleep.
I understand your frustration, but, unfortunately, we couldn't drop them later this time.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Kaptain Kidd
26 January, 2017, 10:17 PM UTC

Greetings pirates 

Save your breath Smitten They don't give a rats a ss about the players from North America or Europe for that matter 

I am sure the Russian players are spending plenty of rubles to get preferential  treatment here 

Nice that RuAl was able to get a unified Presido out of it while the rest of us were sleeping 

Thank you for your insincere explanation here Alyona 

It makes me feel a whole lot better

Cheers

UTC +7:00
shiv
26 January, 2017, 11:31 PM UTC

Kaptain Kidd said:

Greetings pirates 

Save your breath Smitten They don't give a rats a ss about the players from North America or Europe for that matter 

I am sure the Russian players are spending plenty of rubles to get preferential  treatment here 

Nice that RuAl was able to get a unified Presido out of it while the rest of us were sleeping 

Thank you for your insincere explanation here Alyona 

It makes me feel a whole lot better

Cheers

Less need to sleep. (2:31 AM at the moment)

RuAL | No money no honey
Snowgoon
28 January, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I understand your frustration, but, unfortunately, we couldn't drop them later this time.

drop them later this time ..... ???

What do you mean 'this time'?

This is the last 6 presidio drops and they are all around the same timezone

Very unfair, and you know it

If something does not work we expect you to fix it, not ignore it
Why not have each of the new presidios drop randomly within a 24 hour period?

It should not be difficult to program
Drop me a pm and I will get my 12 year old nephew to do it for you
or ask one of the russian hackers to do it

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
shiv
28 January, 2017, 8:53 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

drop them later this time ..... ???

What do you mean 'this time'?

This is the last 6 presidio drops and they are all around the same timezone

Very unfair, and you know it

If something does not work we expect you to fix it, not ignore it
Why not have each of the new presidios drop randomly within a 24 hour period?

It should not be difficult to program
Drop me a pm and I will get my 12 year old nephew to do it for you
or ask one of the russian hackers to do it

OMG.....

RuAL | No money no honey
crazysprinkle
29 January, 2017, 9:02 AM UTC
Since Rual is responding so nicely to this (no money no honey) I won't bother even asking questions about hacking or special treatment.  It is obveous, even from the point of when the server here in North America and South America are online.
UTC +7:00
jjmcafee31
29 January, 2017, 11:25 AM UTC
It's not just America that is affected  Australia also misses out.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 January, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

We cannot drop them randomly. This process should be controlled by our devs. And we can only do it within our working hours. Also, sometimes drops should happen before certain Tournaments start, so we can't drop them later.
Sil
31 January, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
but this will always be unfair for half of the players alyona. and why cant drop them later? they would give points for some tournaments...
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 February, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Sil said:

but this will always be unfair for half of the players alyona. and why cant drop them later? they would give points for some tournaments...
Unfortunately, we can't affect on timing from community side. Such things are determined by our devs.
Sil
1 February, 2017, 4:36 PM UTC
so you can write over server downs to the devs but not over such things/community wishes?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 February, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC

Sil said:

so you can write over server downs to the devs but not over such things/community wishes?

When a server is down and players can';t get into the game, we accept any kinds of reports. You can even PM me on VK if you find me there. And I will call our devs. Usually Moderators call or text us and we call devs. 

But that's only for emergency cases, when we follow a certain protocol. 

When it comes to passing player suggestions, we're limited by rules and protocols set by our devs. There are certain game features that they're not accepting suggestions about. Like server update time, discounts, rewards, etc.

Plank
2 February, 2017, 10:30 PM UTC
It's an easy solution to solve, just make a US server and let all the US players move to it and then you can drop things In our Time Zone.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 February, 2017, 10:59 AM UTC
Plank said:

It's an easy solution to solve, just make a US server and let all the US players move to it and then you can drop things In our Time Zone.
Unfortunately, even if we created the US server, our devs would still be located in Ukraine and drop Presidios within their working hours.
1659242 users registered; 33236 topics; 251882 posts; our newest member:holliday4u