New Discovery Levels!

New Discovery Levels!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 19, 2016, 16:3010/19/16
03/27/14
Cabirdman said:

It may cost but I can say I have played this game from the very first day it started, it is nice that I have some upgrades to do if i choose to( of course i do) but many players have left since they accomplished eveything they could except to log in daily and hit someone...and most of the long term ones have so many alliances that doing that becomes a pain..SO great update. something new will always be unfair to start for spenders but balance over time for those that choose not to spend. Buy your upgrades when they are on sell. just save 5k rubbies until they are:) you can get that easy each month, just with a very small investment in touns.
very true Capt.
Nov 11, 2016, 10:0811/11/16
01/16/16

Hello captains,

What I enjoy most in the game is planning my development.

Would it possible to know the exact cost in etchings for each 31- & 32- level discovery upgrade?

Thx.

CB
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2016, 12:3411/11/16
09/17/15
clemberto said:

Hello captains,

What I enjoy most in the game is planning my development.

Would it possible to know the exact cost in etchings for each 31- & 32- level discovery upgrade?

Thx.

CB
Hi! Unfortunately, this information is not available until you reach the required level of building. But maybe some other players who have already upgraded it could tell you :)