14 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
21 September, 2016, 2:49 PM UTC

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Treasure Island spawning improved: from now on, Treasure Islands will be distributed differently. You will find them appearing closer to you, making them easier to capture than before.

- Tournament Rewards displayed: all Captains now can see which Rewards they received for achieving Ranking Positions. The Ranking Rewards will be displayed upon Tournament completion.

- Full Protection warning: now, when dispatching a Raid, Blockade or Scouting mission, you will be alerted if your target has an active Full Protection Item. You will be able to proceed, should you so choose, but bear in mind that your army might be repelled by the Item.

- Raid attempt count: the number of Raid attempts you have left is now displayed correctly in the case when you attempted to Raid an enemy who had Full Protection activated.

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
22 September, 2016, 2:00 AM UTC
nice work
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 September, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC
Blasphemy said:

nice work
Thanks!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Astaroth
22 September, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC

Am I the only one who finds the game slower now?

What I mean is, when I'm afk for some time and come back, there's the "invite friends" pop up window. When I close the window I have to wait like 5-10 seconds till game starts to re-run all times (raids, building, reasearch times stay frozen for a while).
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 September, 2016, 9:41 AM UTC
Astaroth said:

What I mean is, when I'm afk for some time and come back, there's the "invite friends" pop up window. When I close the window I have to wait like 5-10 seconds till game starts to re-run all times (raids, building, reasearch times stay frozen for a while).
It will be fixed. Probably with the next update.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
dhw4
23 September, 2016, 6:55 PM UTC
the bottom line = 105
UTC +4:00
lwhal1
23 September, 2016, 7:44 PM UTC
I would say 110 in answer to your riddle.. Thanks..
UTC +7:00
Salty_Dog
24 September, 2016, 1:13 AM UTC
i be think'n it be 225 fer that ther riddly answer. arr
Salty_Dog
UTC +6:00
Cigneous
24 September, 2016, 2:40 AM UTC

the Pict-o-gram math riddle = 84
is this even the right place to answer the news riddle?

Astaroth said:

-------------------------------------

Cigneous replys and asks..
I find my game keeps getting slower with the more Haven defense I kept adding.. I was going to add more....
could someone do something with the way havens load.. it takes close to 30 seconds for my Haven now.. using Chrome on Win 10 

Cigneous
UTC +0:00
havefun00
24 September, 2016, 4:39 AM UTC
Red Storm
24 September, 2016, 2:04 PM UTC
riddle me this. how did i come up with 84?.. final answer
UTC +6:00
FaZi
25 September, 2016, 4:58 PM UTC

What on earth is going on with all this riddle answers here :O

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC
Guys, please don't post the riddle answers here. It's the wrong place, and you can't participate by posting here.
nicholas720.cw
27 September, 2016, 8:10 PM UTC
Aargh
aniyahrendell
11 October, 2016, 3:24 PM UTC

nice job

1719984 users registered; 42193 topics; 270359 posts; our newest member:dfgjgj