WANTED: Pirate journalist

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Apr 9, 2015, 15:1404/09/15
01/13/15

WANTED: the scurviest Pirate on the Seven Seas!

If ye black Pirate heart desires a little honest pirating and ye know everything that happens in the Ocean, yer calling is that of Pirate journalist!

T’ Pirate journalist is an old salt, respected by other Captains. T’ Pirate journalist carries out weekly reviews of t’ updates, huge battles on the Seven Seas and significant events in t’ game. Fluent English is a must!

If it is all about ye, grab yer Pirate body and write a parrot to Anne Bonnie!

Ye tell me that Pirates never work for free? Aye aye, every Pirate journalist receives a salary, Rubies from t’ sea floor!

Piratically yers,
Anne Bonnie

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2015, 01:4904/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14

Ahoy, Captn Anne,

I would like the opportunity to write about the happenings on the Seven Seas.  I am an open minded individual and will report the events, comments etc..in a nonbias fashion.  Of course there will need to be some personality added to keep things interesting.  The chance to meet, greet, question and plunder my way across the Seven Seas sounds like happy sailing to me.  My background is Quality Control, Office Management and Para Legal.  I am now disabled with plenty of time on my hands.

Captain bugalehoff

Pirate Brotherhood

Apr 11, 2015, 00:3004/11/15
Apr 11, 2015, 03:51(edited)
03/27/14

*snickers* Taken back, Of all the thrills of the seven seas eh?????

Do you know there has been some reports that there are some hard feelies going about out in that ocean of ours????

Brotherhood on Brotherhood "ehhhh" and not to mention them spies in the closet,  friend or fou?

You know the new gossip, They say presidios will be hit soon, revenge is best served cold, and a dead man tells no tales eh,

"Aye, tales there be a plenty in this cursed place "

So brotherhoods are recruiting and making alleys but trust is best known as a black virus

one can only wreak havoc so is there really trust? words surround you like fog, make you hard to see what's really there

Let there behold for this is only the beginning,

This will either fall in madness or brilliance of which would be a great way to look at things.

Every day is a new adventure out there. this brings to mind a pirate(s) who wants to be on the top to concur  it all

who will own the seven seas come tomorrow?

Anne BonnieCharacter
Apr 13, 2015, 16:2604/13/15
01/13/15

bugalehoff said:

Ahoy, Captn Anne,

I would like the opportunity to write about the happenings on the Seven Seas.  I am an open minded individual and will report the events, comments etc..in a nonbias fashion.  Of course there will need to be some personality added to keep things interesting.  The chance to meet, greet, question and plunder my way across the Seven Seas sounds like happy sailing to me.  My background is Quality Control, Office Management and Para Legal.  I am now disabled with plenty of time on my hands.

Captain bugalehoff

Pirate Brotherhood

Ahoy Captain! 
It delights my black heart to see your willingness to become the first Pirate journalist on the Seven Seas. Please PM me, dear bugalehoff! 

Anne BonnieCharacter
Apr 13, 2015, 17:2004/13/15
01/13/15

Blasphemy said:

*snickers* Taken back, Of all the thrills of the seven seas eh?????

Do you know there has been some reports that there are some hard feelies going about out in that ocean of ours????

Brotherhood on Brotherhood "ehhhh" and not to mention them spies in the closet,  friend or fou?

You know the new gossip, They say presidios will be hit soon, revenge is best served cold, and a dead man tells no tales eh,

"Aye, tales there be a plenty in this cursed place "

So brotherhoods are recruiting and making alleys but trust is best known as a black virus

one can only wreak havoc so is there really trust? words surround you like fog, make you hard to see what's really there

Let there behold for this is only the beginning,

This will either fall in madness or brilliance of which would be a great way to look at things.

Every day is a new adventure out there. this brings to mind a pirate(s) who wants to be on the top to concur  it all

who will own the seven seas come tomorrow?

Ye know sometimes rumors be more exciting than the truth.We'll have to wait and see, me hearty. Yo-ho-ho! PM me if ye can tell us more about pirate life.