All Categories

Captains, the reward system on Prizes has been updated!

Captains, the reward system on Prizes has been updated!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 28, 2016, 14:5006/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

I like many prefer the old prize system, but the new it seems we are stuck with and its issues. I have had several prizes where I received nothing no units at all some it gave me resources very small amounts and that was it. I have taken screen shots of these and sent them as bug report since it is a bug as the program is not working as detailed. I did not mind when this issue happen on low level prizes but when it has happens on several level 40 and 50 prizes where my loses where high it is an issue. Not gonna spend another dime on this game to recoup the major losses since it should not have happen. 

On neither of these prizes where they previously attempted on that I sent in on bug report. or on any lower ones where yes unit where killed (which should not matter as it says you have to just successfully raid/defend) it does not say you have to take a loss or that it as to be done in 1st attempt. 

Jun 28, 2016, 16:0606/28/16
03/27/14
Tim967 said:

I like many prefer the old prize system, but the new it seems we are stuck with and its issues. I have had several prizes where I received nothing no units at all some it gave me resources very small amounts and that was it. I have taken screen shots of these and sent them as bug report since it is a bug as the program is not working as detailed. I did not mind when this issue happen on low level prizes but when it has happens on several level 40 and 50 prizes where my loses where high it is an issue. Not gonna spend another dime on this game to recoup the major losses since it should not have happen. 

On neither of these prizes where they previously attempted on that I sent in on bug report. or on any lower ones where yes unit where killed (which should not matter as it says you have to just successfully raid/defend) it does not say you have to take a loss or that it as to be done in 1st attempt. 

On the resource ones when it paid you through resources, this is your doing, that would have been a troop count if you had capped your resources before doing prizes 
Jun 28, 2016, 17:1106/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

Well according to the layout of how do prize system would work "While under the old system you would be left empty-handed, now you will receive a guaranteed smaller reward (we mean Units!). Additionally, if you win on 10 Prizes, the cumulative reward will be slightly bigger than before." <--quoted>

It says UNITS resources are not units so just getting resources alone does not explain the prizes that delivered no units at all and I stated some gave resources but several gave nothing (no units no resources). Getting resources payout as part of taking prizes was old system payout. New prize systems states if you successfully take units will be awarded (the amount and how many, from small amount to mass amount) but one way or another units will be awarded. 

Getting resources is on your bank depletion for any major payout NOT as a replacement for unit for the guaranteed small payout as outlined on how the new prize system works. Or it should have been stated in such a manner to express that explanation. Also no where in the explanation of new prize update does it state you must take losses raiding/defending prizes to even get the small payout guaranteed just that you are successful in doing either so that does not explain the no payout on the low level prizes either. 

Still waiting to hear back from bug report on the issue of ones that gave no resources and no units.  
Jun 28, 2016, 22:2406/28/16
03/04/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

8. If you have any questions or need some clarifications, please ask.

For a Quest Prize level 66 a payout of about 1M what is? A small or a big Pay-out?

Jun 28, 2016, 22:4706/28/16
Aug 4, 2019, 12:06(edited)

okej plarium have you totaly lost it???... am coiner byeing boost and rubys to do prizes alot and love prizes know how to do them big payouts...what you are doing is wrong.....WHY some low lever not patient ........ complaining ...... that does not know how to do prizes

complains that its to difficult.. why?? he lost everything poor soul we should hang him to show  some mercy.... you should have told him to rebuild like everyone els does our tell them to bye offers like many does... not cuddling..WE PLAYERS THAT HAS BEEN PLAYING THE GAME FOR A LONG TIME.. WE LEARNED IT THE HARD WAY WE HAVE ALL LOST MANY TIMES TO LIGHTHOUSE this game MAYBE not for everyone this is pirate game last time i checked not doll house projekt where you can send hugs and likes FFS..... by the way when you now cuddle with everyone  send me 100 biljons rubys NO?? why not?? you are giveing .......... LOW PLAYERS HELP.... my point is if you give TO THEM  you can atleast send 60/70 procent to every coiner back in rubys units what ever they have lost so its becomes fair to everyone some of us have lost alot so its going to be a real good payout after playing this game for a long time... and you say it fair to everyone ONLY TO LOW LEVEL PLAYERS

other wise happy days to everyone:)) exept plarium yes i am not happy with your babysitting get a hotell and go back to the old system and let them learn like everyone els has been doing it takes time simpel as that

Post Edited: Removed offensive words, Be careful with your selection of words, FaZi

Jun 29, 2016, 13:0206/29/16
03/04/16

Mule said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

8. If you have any questions or need some clarifications, please ask.

For a Quest Prize level 66 a payout of about 1M what is? A small or a big Pay-out?

Could some one answer this. I am waiting to go forward.
Jun 29, 2016, 13:0806/29/16
09/21/15

Mule payout is considered small or big with the volume of your bank.

But if i stick to this 1M only, if i consider this 1M in terms of resources it is a very poor payout, 

if i take 1M as an offense/defense value then it is good payout considering you required only 800K offense/defense value to kill it

Jun 29, 2016, 20:1606/29/16
Jun 29, 2016, 20:17(edited)
03/04/16

TY. I was referring to power force. Before, I had get about 3M in a non Quest Prize level 63. So the only one Million for a Quest Prize lvl 66 disconcerted me. I think Quest prizes have limited pay-out, but I'm not sure because since when I started to write down all the prizes I do, I was not playing Quest Prizes, I was playing just at medium range.

Before, with the previous Prizes, was absolutely clear when you win the Prize's reward or not.

So my question: Have the Quest Prizes a limited payout?
Jun 29, 2016, 20:4306/29/16
09/21/15

No mule, not limited payout.

it still depends on the bank, more value in the bank means bigger payout and still is the same. I suspect your bank hadn't had enough so the payout is smaller as compared to old payout.

My highest available prize is 75 and when my bank is in the range of 35M-40M (in terms of resources) i am about to receive the payout. I keep my track in excel file and when it comes to this range i go for higher level prizes and they reward me as per my expectations.

Though i never had my bank paid out fully (except couple of times) means i will get forces worth 25M-30M in terms of resources and 5-10M will still stay in the bank and than i will build all over again with the bank (getting prize to yellow) and than again after gaining massive amount will hit higher levels.

This technique is working in TD & SF also which have similar reward system since 4 months now. 

I have noted following things:

1-- If you clear a prize in multiple attempts it is possible you won't get smaller payout (even in new system) 

2-- if you get lot of smaller payouts (which is a norm) than you need longer successful streak to claim bigger payout

3-- what we have to do is keep atleast 5-6 prizes (of higher levels) untouched and the rest get them to yellow bar (it will give you a handsome value in the bank) and when you think you have enough in bank, go for untouched prizes & clear them in 1 strike and it is 100% possibility you will get payout in those 5-6 if not than go from upward to downward (of yellow prizes) and you will get your payout before all runs out. 

what i learnt in this game either it was old system or new system you have to bear a hard time to get the better & bigger payout

P.S: I have been using this strategy for a while now in TD, SF & now in pirates and it is paying me and working for some others as well. I don't know if this system works on more higher ups level as well such as 100+ because in my all games i have less than 100 level of prizes. 

Jun 29, 2016, 21:0106/29/16
03/04/16

Then, for a level 66 what Power force when small reward we can expect?

And, do behave in the same way a common Prize and a Quest Prize?
Jun 29, 2016, 21:0606/29/16
Jun 29, 2016, 21:09(edited)
09/21/15

Mule said:

Then, for a level 66 what Power force when small reward we can expect?

And, do behave in the same way a common Prize and a Quest Prize?

i think 30M resources in bank should do the trick.

by quest prize do you mean adventure prize? which is shown in a separate tab and with a skull in top left corner? If yes than consider my previous reply for common prize.

and adventure prize have a limited payout which is always shown when you hover mouse over attack or send reinforcement button.

Additionally units you send to adventures are not counted towards bank so send units wisely. I kill adventure prizes with DC most of the time. It takes a lot of time but i lose troops of 0 resource value this way.
Jun 29, 2016, 21:1406/29/16
Jun 29, 2016, 21:15(edited)
03/04/16

Sorry , for quest Prize I meant the one that is the higher level, that also is shown in the Quests, in the screen sited left and down of the source counters.

Jun 29, 2016, 21:1706/29/16
09/21/15

ok, i thought you are not using exact terms and talking about adventures.

there is no limit in the payout, payout is directly proportional to your bank value.

Lot of players here were not agreeing with me but they must have their own reasons to not believe it. But this is working for me, i will suggest to give it a try and see how it goes.

let me know with the results :)

Good luck
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2016, 08:5606/30/16
09/17/15

Mule said:

SUGGESTIONS. (Please send it to the developers Alyona Kolomiitseva).

So I had two ideas thinking about this that I think that would make happy all the parts.

(1)    THE FIRST IDEA is to add a new label at the lighthouse. It could be called Bermuda's Prizes (or whatever). And clicking at this label you would go to the new Prizes. So, the Lighthouse will have (i) (Targets) (Prizes) (Bermuda's Prizes) (Adventures) and (Tresaure Islands)

You will have players playing the previous Prizes, players playing the news Prizes, and players playing both.

It doesn't need much work since you have already the previous algorithm.

Furthermore this allows you to change the new prizes further if desired without disappoint the (used to the previous prizes) players.

In adition, Bermuda is an attractive name and could have an attractive history.

(2) THE SECOND IDEA would be to add the new algorithm to the low range level of the Prizes. Say the prizes from level 0 to 30 would behave like the new ones and from level 31 and up would behave like the previous ones. This make it easy for the new players and old school players will enjoy the Prizes as always.

Regards.

Hi, Mule. Unfortunately, we will not bring back the old system, and we will not create two separate Prize tabs.

And no, we will not make different level Prizes work in a different way.

The new system is here, and it won't be changed. However, if you need some clarifications, you can always ask 
Jun 30, 2016, 18:3406/30/16
Jun 30, 2016, 19:00(edited)
03/04/16

OK, TY both for your replies.

After playing further I have experimented that pay-outs at Quest Prizes are limited or lower than the immediately lower Prizes.

I Have to say that I have become used to the new Prizes and that I have enjoyed them as before.

However I want to insist on the idea. It is not fair to make an update like this without previous notice. Neither to do it during a tournament. I'm sorry but it is completely lack of consideration to your customers. I had bought a BIG "special offer" to play the Prizes like they were. I have lost time and rubies(money)  to figure out how to approach the new Prizes meanwhile maintaining my rank on the Experience tournament. I had bought these rubies two days before the update and they had other use on my plans. It is very unfair to pay for something and receive another thing.

If you had warn your customers previously, their reaction to the update, would have been much more positive.

Anyway, thank-you and regards.

Jun 30, 2016, 22:3906/30/16
08/20/15
Let be honest here, it is all about trying to generate more purchases. If this was your goal, then this will fail. To say it will never go back is a little premature. Why would I want to waste my hard in dollars with such a low ROI. When you start losing more than you were before the change, then you will understand how that payout system works as paying customers leave or spend their hard earned money elsewhere. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2016, 09:4507/01/16
Jul 1, 2016, 09:48(edited)
09/17/15

Mule said:

OK, TY both for your replies.

After playing further I have experimented that pay-outs at Quest Prizes are limited or lower than the immediately lower Prizes.

I Have to say that I have become used to the new Prizes and that I have enjoyed them as before.

However I want to insist on the idea. It is not fair to make an update like this without previous notice. Neither to do it during a tournament. I'm sorry but it is completely lack of consideration to your customers. I had bought a BIG "special offer" to play the Prizes like they were. I have lost time and rubies(money)  to figure out how to approach the new Prizes meanwhile maintaining my rank on the Experience tournament. I had bought these rubies two days before the update and they had other use on my plans. It is very unfair to pay for something and receive another thing.

If you had warn your customers previously, their reaction to the update, would have been much more positive.

Anyway, thank-you and regards.

I'm glad that we could help you, Mule!

And I understand your frustration with no-notice situation. But let's try to understand why there was no warning.

Just imagine that we have warned our players in advance. There's no update yet. everything works as usual, but the community is scared. Because players wouldn't know what exactly to expect. They wouldn't be able to try the new system, and we wouldn't be able to answer any questions regarding it, because we never give any exact information before the update. Only some 'teasers'. 

So, with lack of information, without a possibility to try the new system, and in fear of what's coming next. 

I'm not sure that it would be the best way, are you?

From our side we did everything possible to make sure that those Prizes which were touched by players won't be affected, so the transition period was as slight as possible.
Jul 1, 2016, 16:5507/01/16
Jul 1, 2016, 18:25(edited)
03/10/16

when does it start ?? ı am not able to enter the game! 

Jul 2, 2016, 02:5107/02/16
02/04/16
I have read a number of the posts, and I agree with those who are very, very dissatisfyied. And I certainly agree with BlackBart when he says that the reply to him was very condensending. To say that a level 87 player is not committed to YOUR game is a stupid comment. I have a pretty good idea what that player SPENT to reach that level! And it all comes down to this; the players here are not stupid, irrigardless of what Plarium thinks of us. We are here to have FUN! When the game ceases to be fun.... what is the point? You changed the rules in the middle of the BIGGEST tourney of the year! Why? That is obvious, seeing how everything played out. I came in 4th in the tourney; I carefully watched those in the top ten, AND, I would have liked to move up! NOT A CHANCE without spending BIG for rubys to keep playing. OOPS! I do believe we just figured out WHY the rules were changed in the middle of the tourney!! As far as I could tell, over the last 5 days of the tourney, NONE of the top ten positions in the tourney changed. EVERYONE STOPPED BECAUSE THE NEW RULES RIPPED EVERYONE OFF!! Including me, to the tune of more than 10,000 units and some 11 million in offence power. So I won 80,000 rubys... big deal. It would have taken at least 300,000 rubys to make myself whole again, to where I was BEFORE I played the tourney. But this is not a surpirse, cause this was the point of the changes wasn't it. Litte by little the greed of plarium is taking the fun things out of the game. I expect to see more dropping out. I already see a change in the BH I am in (where I am an advisor). Fewer players checking in for fewer hours. Not a surprise. I, also, am thinking about quitting and I am a level 83 player, with a pretty good investment in this game. But once again, what is the point when the fun is gone?