The new Tournament schedule!

11 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
13 April, 2016, 1:22 PM UTC

As promised, the new Tournament schedule!

April 13 — Upgrade Challenge

April 14 — Prize Ransack

April 15 — PvP Warfare

April 17 — Presidio Takeover

April 19 — PvP Warfare (Brotherhood)

April 20 — Prize Ransack (Brotherhood)

April 22 — Prize Ransack

April 22 — PvP Warfare (with Multiplier)

Please bear in mind that the Spanish armada is constantly trying to interfere with Anne's plans. Thus, the schedule be subject to change. 

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
D-Man
19 April, 2016, 5:21 PM UTC
Nice.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 April, 2016, 9:19 AM UTC
D-Man said:

Nice.
We're glad that you like it. Would you like to see more of them in the future?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
elia444
23 April, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
Yes we do 
UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
24 April, 2016, 12:11 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

D-Man said:

Nice.
We're glad that you like it. Would you like to see more of them in the future?
Yus Yus please with rum cake and sprinkles added  lolz
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
JohnCabot
25 April, 2016, 6:07 PM UTC

There be a useful bit o' information ye got there. Where be the next schedule of fine pirate events? 

UTC +0:00
ASH
25 April, 2016, 8:41 PM UTC
I too like the idea of putting out a schedule.  Gives us a chance to be a little more strategic in our plans.  Hope we can see these on a regular basis.
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 11:46 AM UTC
The Tournament schedule won't be posted each week. It takes a lot of efforts to deliver it to us.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
cozey
31 May, 2016, 10:58 PM UTC
whats the dates for may/june anyone? couldn't we be given dates start of the month maybe???
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC
cozey said:

whats the dates for may/june anyone? couldn't we be given dates start of the month maybe???
Tournament Schedule will be released rarely 
Icy
9 June, 2016, 4:18 PM UTC
We used to get it every other to third week from Anne Bonnie
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 9:25 AM UTC
Icy said:

We used to get it every other to third week from Anne Bonnie
I will ask if we can start sharing it on a regular basis 
1667501 users registered; 34021 topic; 253951 post; our newest member:A.A.M.SILVA