All Categories

New Item - Upgrade Etchings! Upgrade your Buildings to even higher Levels!

New Item - Upgrade Etchings! Upgrade your Buildings to even higher Levels!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Aug 3, 2016, 12:2408/03/16
Aug 3, 2016, 12:24(edited)
12/13/14

I hope you all realise that etchings, carpenters etc are just the thin end of a very expensive wedge

The next new feature will allow 2 or more discoveries to be upgraded ... at significant cost

Bastions will be upgradable to level 50

Discoveries will get to level 25, then 50

Prizes will soon hit level 200

Presidios will soon be level 10 .... or level 100

and it will all cost rubies

hope you all have VERY deep pockets

Aug 3, 2016, 19:3608/03/16
02/14/15
daysleeper said:

Ok, i am pretty new to this game but enjoying it a lot and don't mind spending coin on something i like.

I have played multiple MMO games in the past, and spent coin to get an advantage.

After reading all the comments on here about how much it costs etc., i have to say that i do NOT agree with your complaints.

Everyone seems to forget that developers need to be paid their wages and all games that are out there are developed for the owners to make money out of it.

Ofcourse it's very nice that freebies can play the game and advance, but the game lives and/or dies with the money that comes in.

If things would be too easy to get, or sold too cheap, then you take away the advantage from the players that are willing to invest in a game.

There are plenty of options to develop a haven/city/island or whatever one has to develop in the game one is playing at that moment, but the coin players will always have the advantage.

They SHOULD HAVE the advantage!!!  

Remember, they are the ones that keep the game alive for the freebies that are not willing to spend coin on this game.

If you go out into town, do you avoid the bars/restaurants and clubs too, because they charge higher prices than the beers you buy in the supermarket/shop and drink at home/park or where you feel comfortable?

Please stop complaining, this system is implemented in EVERY game that's free to play.

And the coin players will and shall always have the advantage.

GREAT game, keep up the good work!!!

PS: Is there anywhere to be found exactly how many etchings are needed per level tp upgrade which particular building?

Would be nice to have that list, so one can plan which buildings to upgrade and which not.

Aug 3, 2016, 19:4108/03/16
02/14/15
Unbelievable daysleeper. Tell the schmucks programmers at Plarium and it's upper management they will soon have priced themselves out of their luxurious summer vacations and houses. Do you think it can't be done cheaper? Guess you better ask they other companies that provide the games for XBOX, Play Station, and Nintendo to go with the big 3. They don't get continuing royalties for every new gimmick they come up with for their games. Get a life daysleeper your probably a programmer trying to get into Plarium.
Aug 4, 2016, 01:3608/04/16
03/27/14

Frank Connett said:

Unbelievable daysleeper. Tell the schmucks programmers at Plarium and it's upper management they will soon have priced themselves out of their luxurious summer vacations and houses. Do you think it can't be done cheaper? Guess you better ask they other companies that provide the games for XBOX, Play Station, and Nintendo to go with the big 3. They don't get continuing royalties for every new gimmick they come up with for their games. Get a life daysleeper your probably a programmer trying to get into Plarium.

Obvious its not an issue for them!!!!!!

and players keep on logging in daily to play, coiners keep buying up troops and whatever and the game well it keeps on going...

Like i said if these things don't have a price on them then the game will be to easy, and unbalanced,

We need for this stuff to be expensive, 

Aug 4, 2016, 07:5408/04/16
09/21/15

daysleeper said:

They SHOULD HAVE the advantage!!!  

Remember, they are the ones that keep the game alive for the freebies that are not willing to spend coin on this game.

But the advantage shouldn't be this much that you can buy army with coins which 10 players could not normally.

I have to disagree with your above statement that coiners are keeping the game alive.

Website earns from multiple things

# of visits to domain

Adsenses (Plarium do not use this one)

& Coins.

So if a player is spending 12-15 hours a day in game maybe he is giving the same advantage as $50 a month.

Coiners should have advantage but not the type that i mentioned above.

Aug 4, 2016, 17:2508/04/16

Frank Connett said:

NIce reponse Frank.

Do you drink water in the pub when you go out because a beer is too expensive?

And fyi, i am a gamer, not a programmer.

Sep 22, 2016, 15:1309/22/16
Sep 22, 2016, 15:14(edited)
02/26/15
Wot reason upgride market and House Navigation to mah???I buy and upgraide,now can carry 52500(+bylding moor) by trading galeons ,but cant send moor than 50k...so cant gat moor than 100k res in 1 ride anyway...if you made theas changes than mby can rise limit on res for rides olso?othervise its 1 moor usless upgride for suck from us moor cash for nothing...