All Categories

New Item - Upgrade Etchings! Upgrade your Buildings to even higher Levels!

New Item - Upgrade Etchings! Upgrade your Buildings to even higher Levels!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 20, 2016, 14:3203/20/16
03/27/14

gordan.djuric001 said:

Are you serious? Nobody is saying you need troops, but it is great advantage to have them, am I right? This is just a rip off, but it's not well thought and players are already giving up. One needs to spend months and still not able to achieve what other can do in days, with few thousand dollars. Yes, we are talking about thousands, and that is the part that's not calculated and thought through. It just stopped making sense to spend 10-20-30$ per month, because you can do very little with that amount of rubies, and I'm pretty sure that players spending similar amounts were main source of income. This update is just so short sighted.

Many of us played for years with out these new updates and did just fine

now seems that these updates were added and players scream unfair 

I mean, if they were easy to gain what good advantage would they be?

Many players would be jumping to update those building..

My buildings are all maxed, i haven't bought any etchings i don't even really care about them, 

The only one i have lil interest in his the infirmary, level 16 is 50% revival of your fallen defense troops 

eventually i believe these etchings will be gained in tournaments as an reward

so instead of crying about it, im going to allow those who want to spend up on them do so and ill wait patiently in my little corner 

Mar 20, 2016, 14:4603/20/16
Blasphemy said:

The only one i have lil interest in his the infirmary, level 16 is 50% revival of your fallen defense troops 

it says 50% of your fallen offensive and 30% of your fallen defensive troops. so its just good for the lazy pirates which leave their off out
Mar 20, 2016, 14:5303/20/16
03/27/14

Alice0815 said:

Blasphemy said:

it says 50% of your fallen offensive and 30% of your fallen defensive troops. so its just good for the lazy pirates which leave their off out

that's per update, by time we get to level 16 

more troop revival

Mar 20, 2016, 14:5403/20/16
Mar 20, 2016, 14:57(edited)
03/27/14

sorry about that, i missed the part where it shows each update...

still something id like to gain advantage of 

Mar 20, 2016, 16:0403/20/16
11/06/15

Who asked for the upgrades anyway ? It's like the rules are being changed in the middle of the game. I believe it would have made better business sense if Plarium would have polled it's players (payers) before making changes as these, instead of just doing it and hoping everyone enjoys. I, like the majority, was satisfied where the levels were. There needs to be a ceiling on troops, etc. What is really needed in this game is more (and different) adventures to keep it interesting.

Mar 20, 2016, 21:2903/20/16
Mar 20, 2016, 21:36(edited)
02/23/15
these etches are for end game players.  a free player can play this game successfully without ever spending a penny.  I am free and fly the ocean  and the seas freely like a   for the last 9 months.  these changes affect me 0% as a free player because I am free
Mar 20, 2016, 21:5303/20/16
02/23/15
everybody wants to rule the world
Mar 22, 2016, 07:3603/22/16
11/03/15

Hello all!

So now it is clear that there is no way one can finish upgrades to his haven within a lifetime.

Well thats a pity... Takes that coal out of the game.

Why play when there is no chance of winning?

Why are all you people playing this game at the moment anyway? (Made some enemies inside game and battle them for who leaves the game first?, just want to socialize?, want the good feeling of having lot of ships?, etc?)

Regards

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 22, 2016, 07:5903/22/16
09/17/15

Tina said:

Hello all!

So now it is clear that there is no way one can finish upgrades to his haven within a lifetime.

Well thats a pity... Takes that coal out of the game.

Why play when there is no chance of winning?

Why are all you people playing this game at the moment anyway? (Made some enemies inside game and battle them for who leaves the game first?, just want to socialize?, want the good feeling of having lot of ships?, etc?)

Regards

Greetings.

I understand that the new update may be confusing, but nothing is impossible. New update was designed to give our players a long-term goal which is hard to achieve. It's much harder than it was before, but that's the point. Our game evolves as much as our players do.

I think you wouldn't be interested if you had a chance to upgrade all buildings in one month. Many of our players have waited long enough and asked for some new buildings or new levels of buildings. And our developers have listened to them. If it was too easy to reach, you would get bored right after you finish the construction. And you would ask for some more levels or more buildings. 

And yes, you can't win this game. Simply because other players develop just as you do. There will always be someone stronger than you, you will always have enemies, but you will always have your friends by your side.

Mar 22, 2016, 09:1103/22/16
11/03/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings.

I understand that the new update may be confusing, but nothing is impossible. New update was designed to give our players a long-term goal which is hard to achieve. It's much harder than it was before, but that's the point. Our game evolves as much as our players do.

I think you wouldn't be interested if you had a chance to upgrade all buildings in one month. Many of our players have waited long enough and asked for some new buildings or new levels of buildings. And our developers have listened to them. If it was too easy to reach, you would get bored right after you finish the construction. And you would ask for some more levels or more buildings. 

And yes, you can't win this game. Simply because other players develop just as you do. There will always be someone stronger than you, you will always have enemies, but you will always have your friends by your side.

Thanks for the replay.

Yeah this game seems to be complex virtual reality world. Never know where it is going to.

But I do not understand why you developers are being so "people pleasers". We pirates can take care of ourselves. Within the game or out of it, no matter.
But I got a feeling that there seems to be some underlying problems with the game, this is why the developers are trying to desperately make some "improvements" to the game. Probably some financial problems.
Anyway I consider it not completely healthy to play this game for more than a half year.
So better figure out some way out of the game too. Maybe the possibility to trade partly developed havens for real cash(or bitcoins) at some kind of auction.
Best Regards
Taaniel

Mar 23, 2016, 09:0603/23/16
09/17/15

Tina said:

Thanks for the replay.

Yeah this game seems to be complex virtual reality world. Never know where it is going to.

But I do not understand why you developers are being so "people pleasers". We pirates can take care of ourselves. Within the game or out of it, no matter.
But I got a feeling that there seems to be some underlying problems with the game, this is why the developers are trying to desperately make some "improvements" to the game. Probably some financial problems.
Anyway I consider it not completely healthy to play this game for more than a half year.
So better figure out some way out of the game too. Maybe the possibility to trade partly developed havens for real cash(or bitcoins) at some kind of auction.
Best Regards
Taaniel

Our players want to see some more game features to improve their strategies.

Our developers are doing everything possible to make our game a better place for everyone. The game evolves, and becomes more complicated, more challenging and exciting. And there are no underlying reasons for it - only our players who want to have more fun.

As for a way out,m this is the hardcore strategy game. I don't think it's possible to have a way out of it, because you will always have some interesting adventures, new rivals and new friends who won't let you get bored.

As for selling any in-game Items, Havens, Resources, etc., this is forbidden by our Policies. So this feature won't be released.
Mar 30, 2016, 19:4003/30/16
02/14/15

Well Blasphemy, you are way too Excited about this Etchings Junk. And YES I do mean Junk. Plarium has once again set the game to those with deep Pockets. They ONLY way to actually get them is to buy them with Rubies. ALL of your tournaments are geared to ENTICE players with your silly little Rewards which do not ever cover the cost of what you lose, usually doesn't even come close so unless you have deep pockets to revive that 50% worth of destroyed resources the few Rubies and (Davy Jones Locker which is almost useless these days) is so small compared to the Investment. And you can only use 2 Davy Jones lockers I have ended up selling back several of them already.

As for Etchings a few maybe worth having, but The Max your Warehouse and cellar could house 220K was hard enough to fill up to do Prizes so why on earth would I want to make them Larger?  And why can you not offer them for IDOLS as well a lot of Senior Players have lots of them they don't use up.

Find ways to make the game more affordable for everybody or you will KILL the game. The Greedy coiners are even trying to control the BOT Havens you have not found a way to get rid of or DO NOT WANT TO REMOVE them but they have killed the game as well.
Mar 30, 2016, 20:2303/30/16
08/27/15

These new levels are designed not only for paying players. All of you have possibility to collect free Rubies in Tournaments, Daily Crew Roster, placing in TOP 10, capturing Treasure Islands, etc. 

20 galleons, + 200% +  caravans = 82k ress. daily 10 raids * 7 days the top 10 were with pirate legends. Now there are more galleons, 300% by the engravings, etc. how should one go without having to buy and use in this ranking still in the top 10 and rubies win?

Mar 31, 2016, 08:1203/31/16
09/17/15

Frank Connett said:

Find ways to make the game more affordable for everybody or you will KILL the game. The Greedy coiners are even trying to control the BOT Havens you have not found a way to get rid of or DO NOT WANT TO REMOVE them but they have killed the game as well.

Greetings. If you notice any active bot Havens, please send coordinates to me or Anne Bonnie. And please note that we don't usually remove any Havens from the map, but it doesn't mean that we don't block them.

To Tomcl,

It's hard to become one of the Top 10, I agree. But you still can place in Weekly Rankings for smaller rewards.
Apr 1, 2016, 12:5904/01/16
02/14/15

Frank Connett said:

Greetings. If you notice any active bot Havens, please send coordinates to me or Anne Bonnie. And please note that we don't usually remove any Havens from the map, but it doesn't mean that we don't block them.

To Tomcl,

It's hard to become one of the Top 10, I agree. But you still can place in Weekly Rankings for smaller rewards.

Apr 1, 2016, 13:0104/01/16
02/14/15

Oh Come on Give me a Break.........The BOT Havens regularly upgrade in Levels...... What More do you need to be considered ACTIVE.

That was the lamest response I have seen on here yet.....
Apr 1, 2016, 13:2504/01/16
09/17/15
Frank Connett said:

Oh Come on Give me a Break.........The BOT Havens regularly upgrade in Levels...... What More do you need to be considered ACTIVE.

That was the lamest response I have seen on here yet.....
Leveling up would be enough. And again, if you notice any, please let us know, we will take necessary measures.
Apr 25, 2016, 22:5104/25/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14
Aug 2, 2016, 21:3208/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 21:47(edited)

Ok, i am pretty new to this game but enjoying it a lot and don't mind spending coin on something i like.

I have played multiple MMO games in the past, and spent coin to get an advantage.

After reading all the comments on here about how much it costs etc., i have to say that i do NOT agree with your complaints.

Everyone seems to forget that developers need to be paid their wages and all games that are out there are developed for the owners to make money out of it.

Ofcourse it's very nice that freebies can play the game and advance, but the game lives and/or dies with the money that comes in.

If things would be too easy to get, or sold too cheap, then you take away the advantage from the players that are willing to invest in a game.

There are plenty of options to develop a haven/city/island or whatever one has to develop in the game one is playing at that moment, but the coin players will always have the advantage.

They SHOULD HAVE the advantage!!!  

Remember, they are the ones that keep the game alive for the freebies that are not willing to spend coin on this game.

If you go out into town, do you avoid the bars/restaurants and clubs too, because they charge higher prices than the beers you buy in the supermarket/shop and drink at home/park or where you feel comfortable?

Please stop complaining, this system is implemented in EVERY game that's free to play.

And the coin players will and shall always have the advantage.

GREAT game, keep up the good work!!!

PS: Is there anywhere to be found exactly how many etchings are needed per level tp upgrade which particular building?

Would be nice to have that list, so one can plan which buildings to upgrade and which not.

Aug 3, 2016, 09:4008/03/16
09/17/15

Hi, Daysleeper!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoy our game and appreciate our efforts! 

There's no official list with costs of upgrade, as we cannot disclose such information to players, it should be discovered by them in the game. I would suggest that you create a topic in Game Discussion thread or in Game Tutorials and ask other players to help you with data. With joint efforts you can create a full list with required Resources.