How to join our moderation team?
Mar 17, 2016, 12:3803/17/16
03/02/16

Bugfix 03.17

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

• The Buildings window has been updated: From now on, every Captain will be able to view the complete statistics of any chosen Building, with information given on the Bonuses at each level.
  • New Treasure Island Missions! Conquer Treasure Islands to be able to collect vital Resources: Gold, Lumber, Rum, Rubies, or Gears. You can find these sites on the Map or via your Lighthouse, representing a simple way to gain Resources quickly. Important: the number of Resources you can collect from a Treasure Island depends on the Resource Capacity of your Crew. Therefore, you should always deploy a significant number of Defensive Crew - as well as enough Offensive Crew to capture the Treasure Island - in order to get the most benefit from these Missions.
  • Updated Items: Starting from today, Full Protection and Scoutin’ Protection will no longer be cancelled if you carry out Scoutin’ Missions while the Protection is active. This means that you can protect your Haven with these Items and still feel free to Scout any Haven across the Seven Seas.
  • Minor fixes: the effects of the Bonuses relating to Discovery times, Building Construction times, and Unit Training times have been adjusted slightly.

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2016, 14:0403/17/16
03/27/14

Oh goodness Anne Bonnie, you certainly have taken a drastic turn in events you turned your self into a male 

well should i say a fighting machine? lolz 
Mar 19, 2016, 21:3903/19/16
adjusted slightly ... whatever you understand with "slightly" doesnt fit my definition. decreasing 164% discovery speed to 100% is like i had destroyed my observatory and witchdoctors hat