Attention! Important Changes in Forum Affairs!

14 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
1 March, 2016, 3:47 PM UTC

Yarghhh! 

Captains, Anne Bonnie has gone to restore the order in the Caribbean as several unknown non-Pirate ships started raiding the Spanish fleet and did not share their booty with us, a respected Pirate community! 

While Anne is away, she will be unable to take care o’ the Forum affairs. The Admiralty is assigning this honorable duty to their trusted Community Managers Aleksandra Miroshyna (profile) and Alyona Kolomiitseva (profile). They have gained a reputation for being attentive, thoughtful, and very efficient in everything they do. Savvy? 

Alex and Alyona's mission is to help those who seek assistance on how to play the game. They will also be working on growing the community and improving the quality of communication. 

Important! The Community Managers will participate in the Forum affairs only. Unfortunately, they will not be able to reply to yer PMs. If ye have an urgent request, send a PM to Anne Bonnie. Even though she is busy plundering Spanish ships, she is ready to help her fellow Captains no matter what. 

Maties, please give Alexandra and Alyona a warm welcome! Argghh! 

UTC +0:00
orangentoni
1 March, 2016, 4:40 PM UTC

a warm welcome! Argghh!    uiuiui - a frosty touch cause Every little thing, can be a big surprise  Remember What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

Blasphemy
1 March, 2016, 5:05 PM UTC

Welcome aboard!! 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
FaZi
1 March, 2016, 5:09 PM UTC

Have some spiced red rum with me in my quarters. 

This be a pirate welcome 
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
mitchell576
10 March, 2016, 3:44 PM UTC
not related but i just paid for new package n some of my new dreed guys came with thier strength bars almost done why was that shouldnt they all be full bein new
UTC +5:00
Blasphemy
10 March, 2016, 9:41 PM UTC

strength bars? can u give a ss of what u mean?

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Bootymaster
11 March, 2016, 8:05 PM UTC
Hi MITCHELL576, the strength bars on dread fleet go up by the units they are protecting, If you don't have the units for them to support they wont be full. And make sure not to send them out when they are not full or they will be the first to die.
Bootymaster
11 March, 2016, 8:08 PM UTC
Oh and thank you Blasphemy and Community Managers for fixing the block ranking!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 March, 2016, 7:39 AM UTC
Bootymaster said:

Oh and thank you Blasphemy and Community Managers for fixing the block ranking!
It's good to know that it's fine now :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Bootymaster
15 March, 2016, 2:13 PM UTC
this week it seems to not be working again   Can you only be in the top ten once a month?
Blasphemy
15 March, 2016, 11:41 PM UTC
because your in negative in block points from recalling you have to get out of the negitive 
Bootymaster
16 March, 2016, 5:35 PM UTC
Thank you, I understand now. Is there any place where the rules for the fame board are listed? Under the help question mark they only explain what they are.
sila.ertas
18 March, 2016, 3:50 PM UTC
hii
cliffton_cabrera187
20 March, 2016, 3:55 PM UTC
wat happend ?
UTC +8:00
toddw
27 April, 2016, 12:26 AM UTC
cool
UTC +6:00
1664826 users registered; 34024 topics; 253227 posts; our newest member:Берсерк31