All Categories

Your feedback is needed!

Your feedback is needed!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jan 19, 2016, 12:5001/19/16
It would be great if you can get rid of that sleeping Captain Flint with his cat every few minutes. Its messing up the chat when that thing pops up and you can type your message all over again. Its realy a big irritation factor in our BH.
Anne BonnieCharacter
Jan 20, 2016, 09:0701/20/16
01/13/15

Liz LB said:

It would be great if you can get rid of that sleeping Captain Flint with his cat every few minutes. Its messing up the chat when that thing pops up and you can type your message all over again. Its realy a big irritation factor in our BH.

Ahoy Captain   LIZ LB ! There is no way to remove the old drunk Flint from the game as without him yer Haven  will go into the sea.

Feb 26, 2016, 16:2802/26/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
Be nice if I could log in. The way it is now. If I get logged out I'll have to start over. 
Feb 26, 2016, 19:5002/26/16
03/27/14

have u tried to deleted you old history?

this may help you log in??
Jul 13, 2016, 02:2507/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

I've just started playing this game not long ago and guest what i already love it, i think you guys made a terrific job so far!

Jul 13, 2016, 13:1107/13/16
03/27/14
nadair40 said:

I've just started playing this game not long ago and guest what i already love it, i think you guys made a terrific job so far!

that's great to hear/read welcome to the pirate life arhhhhh!!!!!!!!! 
Aug 7, 2016, 04:2708/07/16

the timer or " sleep mode " is too quick to turn on and disables a lot of chat messages, mail, notifications, etc from popping up.  I just went back to my game after less than an hour and had to clear cache and re log to see the chatting that was happening that entire time.  clearing the cache and re-logging slow down the game because all the windows have to open for the first time again.  like really slows it down.  Also the sleep mode should be disabled altogether when using the game in full screen mode.

The black full screen message that appears every time you touch the top of the window needs to go away completely.  we can already see what window we're in and we don't need the advertisement for Plarium. We are already here playing the game no?

playing this game when not in full screen is a total snooze fest.  I'm talking dial up speed windows.  (for you youngsters "dial up" was when our computers were connected through the phone lines) (oh yeah, "phone lines" are what our phone used to have to be connected to because there were no cell phones)

above are old problems that have not been addressed even though everybody has asked for them at one time or the other..........

The new additions and improvements to the site are nice.  I like seeing strength values in the garrison tab of the pirate stronghold, I like the clean font and notification boxes, there are a lot of improvements to look and usability.

I still want to see individual fleet strengths from my crew in the bastion more easily.  Advisers need another column in the statistics tab for bastion defense.  We also need to see the total garrison strength of our bastions and presidios that include whatever bonuses are being applied when they are attacked.  I just spent hours adding up those numbers by hand and it still doesn't give me the number including bonuses.  How would we even know if the bonuses you say we are paying for even exist?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 8, 2016, 12:3608/08/16
09/17/15

bassdiablo said:

the timer or " sleep mode " is too quick to turn on and disables a lot of chat messages, mail, notifications, etc from popping up.  I just went back to my game after less than an hour and had to clear cache and re log to see the chatting that was happening that entire time.  clearing the cache and re-logging slow down the game because all the windows have to open for the first time again.  like really slows it down.  Also the sleep mode should be disabled altogether when using the game in full screen mode.

The black full screen message that appears every time you touch the top of the window needs to go away completely.  we can already see what window we're in and we don't need the advertisement for Plarium. We are already here playing the game no?

playing this game when not in full screen is a total snooze fest.  I'm talking dial up speed windows.  (for you youngsters "dial up" was when our computers were connected through the phone lines) (oh yeah, "phone lines" are what our phone used to have to be connected to because there were no cell phones)

above are old problems that have not been addressed even though everybody has asked for them at one time or the other..........

The new additions and improvements to the site are nice.  I like seeing strength values in the garrison tab of the pirate stronghold, I like the clean font and notification boxes, there are a lot of improvements to look and usability.

I still want to see individual fleet strengths from my crew in the bastion more easily.  Advisers need another column in the statistics tab for bastion defense.  We also need to see the total garrison strength of our bastions and presidios that include whatever bonuses are being applied when they are attacked.  I just spent hours adding up those numbers by hand and it still doesn't give me the number including bonuses.  How would we even know if the bonuses you say we are paying for even exist?

Hi, Bassdiablo!

If you have lag issues, I could give you an instruction how to investigate and possibly resolve it.

As for the statistics, it will be added in future.
Aug 31, 2016, 17:0108/31/16
08/03/16

When I first started, I could not find my brotherhood members. It took awhile to get used to that.

It seems the world & brotherhood chats get really filled up fast. the date would be helpful.
Sep 2, 2016, 10:3909/02/16
09/17/15
fannis1149 said:

When I first started, I could not find my brotherhood members. It took awhile to get used to that.

It seems the world & brotherhood chats get really filled up fast. the date would be helpful.
How would it look like?
Sep 5, 2016, 10:1709/05/16
06/12/16
Sep 27, 2016, 19:5409/27/16
02/26/15
1 moor time,as not gat any kind answer on that so far...whay neaded upgride house o navigation and market to max(above 20lv???)its som kind a way to gat from us even moor cash???i able noy(after upgrides send moor than 50k)but can,t bcos limit at weak is 50k,so anyway by upgrides i cant gat from 1 ride moor than 100k res...so only reason from that is only to feal up moor plarium pockets...?if not plarium shood rise ride limit(or at least res wot possible send out...We not nead upgrides to spend lot rubby whisout reason,only as possibility spend tham...
Sep 27, 2016, 20:3409/27/16
02/26/15
WT HECK is www.plarium.online ??? ok i understand that game developers/creators is from rus or so but this is litl too much...LOL
Sep 27, 2016, 22:5909/27/16
02/26/15

right answer about last contest is 101 if i write it whear shood doo it...

Sep 28, 2016, 17:3709/28/16
07/14/16

nooby said:

1 moor time,as not gat any kind answer on that so far...whay neaded upgride house o navigation and market to max(above 20lv???)its som kind a way to gat from us even moor cash???i able noy(after upgrides send moor than 50k)but can,t bcos limit at weak is 50k,so anyway by upgrides i cant gat from 1 ride moor than 100k res...so only reason from that is only to feal up moor plarium pockets...?if not plarium shood rise ride limit(or at least res wot possible send out...We not nead upgrides to spend lot rubby whisout reason,only as possibility spend tham...

I've answered you in some other thread.

Being able to send more than 50k resources at once is still usefull, even tho there's the limit.

You can trade resources with more players, you don't have to trade with one only.

You can trade, for example, 30k with player A and another 30k with player B at the same time. This is the way how to use full capacity.
Sep 28, 2016, 17:3909/28/16
07/14/16

nooby said:

WT HECK is www.plarium.online ??? ok i understand that game developers/creators is from rus or so but this is litl too much...LOL

I've got ingame message from some player about this site too.

Obviously someone is trying to make money by making 50 fake accounts for you, by providing ingame goods, units or some kind of services.
Sep 30, 2016, 01:5709/30/16
12/13/15

1.bring us all targets back 

2. make a map zoom in and zoom out , scrolling is a pain in the @ss

3. give us personal events like on FB
Sep 30, 2016, 11:0809/30/16
09/17/15

NightWolf said:

1.bring us all targets back 

2. make a map zoom in and zoom out , scrolling is a pain in the @ss

3. give us personal events like on FB

1) No. I've already explained this in a thread dedicated to Treasure Islands.

2) Passed to devs, but no results yet.

3) In process :)
Sep 30, 2016, 14:2309/30/16
01/06/16

In the Pirate Stronghold tab Underway returning raids and scouts have the same icon. It would be helpful if the returning raid icons are different so you can manage your game better.

An icon for the returning raids could be the same as the money bag when the raid is approaching the target 's port or dancing wrenches for the returning raiding party. You know the wrenches count on successful raids to have some fun.

Oct 1, 2016, 14:0510/01/16
03/27/14

I have Carpenters I can't use no longer, 3 extra, my BH has scrolls we wanna share with just our BH but our timing online is all different, same with resources, there is many things i would like to share just among my BH that we don't have an option to do within each others timing that is....

Now i would love to see a trading post for our own brotherhoods set up by the leader, others can either donate to it, or sell or trade option 

Vikings mobile has something similar, i played that for a short time, until my child smashed the screen on my notebook lol

But anyway, i just thought maybe these things can be brought forward among our gamings

Plus The Bh's seem to peace or alley with anyone among the bh, many have allies or peace with anothers enemy 

I don't see how one can be true to this, 

So my suggestion to this would be having an alliance tag added to the game, rules are applied 

those merging into an alliance can't be at war or enemy or attack another BH you have to be united 

there will be an alliance tag hovering over a user picture saying they are among a so called alliance 

This would cut down on all the abc 123's castle/ haven / post names

Maybe with a later exception of an alliance chat added if this idea gets set and used with out complaints