How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Nov 28, 2018, 12:5911/28/18
01/13/15

Update News

Ahoy there, Captains! 

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Fixed an issue with the wizard arrow that caused it to block in-game actions

- Fixed a bug that prevented the Captain's Quarters from updating resource capacity

- Fixed an issue that occurred when sending resources to other players

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 28, 2018, 20:0711/28/18
09/01/15

Zonery said:

Anne Bonnie said:

Ahoy there, Captains! 

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Fixed an issue with the wizard arrow that caused it to block in-game actions

- Fixed a bug that prevented the Captain's Quarters from updating resource capacity

- Fixed an issue that occurred when sending resources to other players

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Nice to see you are hard at work fixing the things that are broken in this game.  

Have you not noticed or been told, that the link is broken between Brotherhood Adventure reward chests & the Smuggler’s Den, Special tab, which then enabled a player to collect the chests won on the day by the Brotherhood Members? 

I have looked at the last 2 updates & there has been no mention of the problem, could this be something that you can include in your next corrections or update?  

I am sure this will make a lot of players happy, as a lot of players have asked me about this problem. 

Yours Captain Zonery  

Dec 29, 2018, 14:0812/29/18
Dec 30, 2018, 03:00(edited)
02/20/17

Did you also remove the subway gift card option on this update?

I handed out a number of them to players for Christmas.  I went to use one myself today and the option was no longer there.  I Last used one about 8-10 days ago.

Thanks for the warning (sarcasm!)

Edit:  just noticed the op date...guess it wasn't this update.  Still think it was lame duck sauce to make changes like that with no advanced notice.  Did it even occur to you that Gift Cards are a hot ticket item during the the end of year financial grab from the guy in the red suit?

CrowbarModerator
Dec 30, 2018, 11:1212/30/18
03/07/16

Keel D. Haul said:

Did you also remove the subway gift card option on this update?

Yes, they did. Due to a third-party issue, Plarium had to remove this payment method from the list. Unfortunately, as for now, there is no information whether it will be available in the future.

In my experience, these kinds of things usually happen fairly unexpectedly, so I doubt that there could have been a warning. We can't know for sure, of course.

Keel D. Haul said:

Edit: just noticed the op date...guess it wasn't this update. Still think it was lame duck sauce to make changes like that with no advanced notice. Did it even occur to you that Gift Cards are a hot ticket item during the the end of year financial grab from the guy in the red suit?

Opening a new topic for a new issue if free. There is no need to search for the exact update and then write in that topic. A new issue = open a new topic.

Dec 30, 2018, 14:2512/30/18
Dec 30, 2018, 14:35(edited)
02/20/17

Thank you for responding and finding what information you could Crowbar.  I'll be sure to open a new topic next time instead of posting in the main thread if I have similar questions in the future.  I had already posted here thinking it concerned information left out of the update.  Came back later and noticed it was an old thread and we had no new one informing us of a more recent update that would have removed the feature.  I did the edit notation to avoid double posting.

I do understand sometimes it just happens overnight. It even makes sense that it would happen at the end of a fiscal year.  Lack of communication or any advanced knowledge it was coming is the frustrating part.   I posted to let them know it was surprising, embarrassing, andit left me feeling a bit ripped off to pull a move like that just before Christmas.  Fortunately only 1 person so far has told me they had not used their card so at least the other recipients were able to cash in before the game cashed out.