This topic is closed

Arrrrgggggghh! Today be Talk Like a Pirate Day fer all sea dogs!

26 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
15 October, 2015, 7:36 PM UTC

¡Atención Capitán! A veces una tarta de Ron puede ser más útil que cofre de Rubíes. ¿No te lo crees? Capitán, si estás solo en una pequeña isla, básicamente abandonado en el medio del océano, sin ni siquiera una pequeña brisa, puedes volverte loco, un pastel de Ron te puede salvar la vida. 

UTC +0:00
robert
25 October, 2015, 11:42 PM UTC
arrrrr ye have no harttttssssss no   soulsssss    ye have little faith in they  selfvesssss na i would rather die then then yeild  too theee rob.
UTC +4:00
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
29 October, 2015, 10:49 PM UTC

ROBERT , it is because we all arrr scurvy Pirrrrates! Yo-ho-ho! 

3nine51
16 November, 2015, 2:35 PM UTC
Hmm, ahoy what be that two points off the stern?  Do me eyes deceive me or be that one of Don Carlos' gallions  a wallowing like a pig in muck?  Avast ye hearties, put us over to larboard and take us to pistol shot off her starboard quarter,  We'll be feeding the pig for ol' Don -- a right smart rakin' across th' stern, then Mister Howlings, get yer marines to the tops and cut down her decks,  The rest o' ye sea-dogs, Board that floatin' garbage scow, and take her captive!  Arrrr HA Ha...  We'll be takin' a bit of a bite out of old Don Carlos' rum cake today!
UTC +6:00
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
24 November, 2015, 12:43 PM UTC

3nine51 said:

Hmm, ahoy what be that two points off the stern?  Do me eyes deceive me or be that one of Don Carlos' gallions  a wallowing like a pig in muck?  Avast ye hearties, put us over to larboard and take us to pistol shot off her starboard quarter,  We'll be feeding the pig for ol' Don -- a right smart rakin' across th' stern, then Mister Howlings, get yer marines to the tops and cut down her decks,  The rest o' ye sea-dogs, Board that floatin' garbage scow, and take her captive!  Arrrr HA Ha...  We'll be takin' a bit of a bite out of old Don Carlos' rum cake today!

A piece of old Don Carlos' rum cake  before bed would be lovely. Ye wrote a wonderful story, me Hearty!

1659623 users registered; 33293 topics; 251879 posts; our newest member:jycalafat