All Categories

Crew Will Not Be Dismissed  When You Lack The Rum To Maintain Them!

Crew Will Not Be Dismissed When You Lack The Rum To Maintain Them!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 16, 2015, 00:2609/16/15
04/14/15
i agree whole heartedly with the premise that you ..thru raids or haven production alone.. can support the troop levels.. if they quit drinking they are useless anyway.. not a effin pirate in my book..
Sep 16, 2015, 00:2909/16/15
04/14/15
not even close to the correct way to proceed ..plarium needs to get their head outta the sand on my havens shores..
Sep 16, 2015, 14:0609/16/15
07/04/15
Wow, it's amazing, you can whack my credit card in seconds, but cannot respond to comments made by players. I'm obviously too small a peanut in the packet to expect that level of acknowledgement of my existence. Or, is it maybe that you have no reason apart from the big dollar for doing what you did. And by the way, by slapping me in the face with your special offers every time I log in just makes me look for the X to close it, really don't care about your specials. You remove the rum limitations and flood the interface with special offers, please wake up, I come here to game, not do supermarket shopping.
Sep 16, 2015, 15:3109/16/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

lol, moderators be carefull, if you are to greedy you will loose all ;)

Just like Emizi said, in one raid it's easy to get 70k rum, then why take care to just build any rum buildings?

With this small and so important change, you just destroy the delicate balance which allow to build many different strategies. If your hunger of money make you forget that all your game is building on the balance giving by the rum, this is hopless :(:(:(

I will stay a bit to see, but if you don't react quickly you will just loose players one after one... and in 3 month you wil always have bill to pay ;)

Sep 22, 2015, 21:4809/22/15
Aug 27, 2019, 12:04(edited)
12/13/14
Bad, bad, bad idea, can't see one person supporting it, will change the whole game.
Oct 3, 2015, 22:0610/03/15
04/14/15

9i cant believe im saying this ..but i agree with death on this one.. his own player moodel ..the biggest on the planet.. was beggin rum.. now he can do what ever he likes? ..wrong answer..

Oct 27, 2015, 18:2610/27/15

no "barbarians" in WoW. . . . but yeah, poor rule change on plarium's part.

DraKenWouD said:

Anyone still remembers World of Warcraft ? Or even Blizzard for that part ?

Indeed ... NO we do not lol.

Sure , they still exist and sure, the game is still filled with countless bots.   lol

The day they updated WoW so that a barbarian could handle 2 x 2-handed weapons all those who hadn't left yet, all did then.

And WoW was a game a zillion times better then any Plarium game ( which are .ALL THE SAME game, just in another skin ...... that on it's own is just too funny allready )

Plarium is well on it's way of becoming just the next empty game site with nothing but death server worlds, all nicely filled with ... bots.

They won't even reply to any remarks we make on this subject, .... all we get are polished advertisement talks.

NSF is not the only BH and / or players that are leaving this game and any other Plarium for that matter.

and o yeahhh, we asked around a lot to try to find any gamers that ever had real problems with the rum / starving pirates rule.

We found zero. It was a good rule

Jul 3, 2016, 14:5007/03/16
06/27/16

No work, no eat. The middle class (small money) are now being burdened further by the rich (big $$ players) and the poor (no $$ players) - so, it will cost us more AND what we have worked for has been eroded.

That kinda stuff fuels revolutions. Let the exodus begin.

Jul 4, 2016, 07:2207/04/16
Jul 4, 2016, 08:19(edited)
07/04/16

phoenix621225 said:

The point made that you cannot build more troops if your cellar is empty means nothing. The big money players don't build, they buy.

If they are stupid enough to buy troops instead of building them, they are ripping themselfs off.

The old system was broken anyway, could have 0 rum without losing any units at all. This way atleast everyone gets to avoid mutineers.

Jul 4, 2016, 07:2707/04/16
07/04/16

DraKenWouD said:

Sure , they still exist and sure, the game is still filled with countless bots.   lol

The day they updated WoW so that a barbarian could handle 2 x 2-handed weapons all those who hadn't left yet, all did then.

And WoW was a game a zillion times better then any Plarium game ( which are .ALL THE SAME game, just in another skin ...... that on it's own is just too funny allready )

Plarium is well on it's way of becoming just the next empty game site with nothing but death server worlds, all nicely filled with ... bots.

They won't even reply to any remarks we make on this subject, .... all we get are polished advertisement talks.

NSF is not the only BH and / or players that are leaving this game and any other Plarium for that matter.

and o yeahhh, we asked around a lot to try to find any gamers that ever had real problems with the rum / starving pirates rule.

We found zero. It was a good rule.
Just.... no. Maybe that's when you left, but frankly, who cares about you.
Jul 6, 2016, 14:0007/06/16
03/27/14

dunder_klumpen said:

DraKenWouD said:

We found zero. It was a good rule.
Just.... no. Maybe that's when you left, but frankly, who cares about you.

Some of us do care where the players go... 

as we still ate tuned with the game and hoping for the best 

The rum consumption has been talk from the beginning, plarium isn't going to change it 

Jul 10, 2016, 01:1607/10/16

funny.....

This started nearly a year ago..Game still here.

Look.  With any game after a while developers have to change the game parameters to keep it interesting. All gamers look for / wish for more user friendly.

Games evolve......just the way it is.

Personally... I'd like to see the battles actually take place. Imagine being to see 10, 50 or more ships battling it out at a haven. Seeing troops storm the beach.....Something more kin to Alpha Wars

Jul 10, 2016, 05:5307/10/16
09/21/15

Plarium can do that but i am sure they will lose lot of players because of the lag issues that flash things going to cause.

We are better off from them.

Jul 10, 2016, 11:3807/10/16

FaZi said:

Plarium can do that but i am sure they will lose lot of players because of the lag issues that flash things going to cause.

We are better off from them.

Yes  the repeated refreshing is annoying to say the least......worse is each time having to deal with the marketing screens.....over and over again.

We get it........ "package deals at a discount"   and we know where to find them. No need to bombard us with them all the time.

Feb 12, 2017, 18:4702/12/17
02/11/16

Think can be easily tweaked.

If no rum and your pirates DO NOT abandon you or die......how about a player cannot build or do anything UNTIL rum has been replenished so as to keep the pirates happy and be allowed to build again.

Suggest a "TIME-OUT" if you will of a short period of time whereas the player cannot do anything but wait for his/her rum to replenish.

If a player builds so many pirates over the rum limit, then eventually those pirates have to go somewhere OTHER than into the game.

Make a PIRATE HIDE-OUT which serves as the penalty box for the pirate time-out.!!!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 13, 2017, 11:5102/13/17
09/17/15
georgies said:

Think can be easily tweaked.

If no rum and your pirates DO NOT abandon you or die......how about a player cannot build or do anything UNTIL rum has been replenished so as to keep the pirates happy and be allowed to build again.

Suggest a "TIME-OUT" if you will of a short period of time whereas the player cannot do anything but wait for his/her rum to replenish.

If a player builds so many pirates over the rum limit, then eventually those pirates have to go somewhere OTHER than into the game.

Make a PIRATE HIDE-OUT which serves as the penalty box for the pirate time-out.!!!
We don't want to limit players' gameplay that way :)
Nov 11, 2017, 20:4511/11/17
05/16/16

Hey!

a bit off topic here . I got raided recently..nothing new but he got 100000 Juggernauts and some more others..yes you get this right 100k of most expensive unit lead by ONE man.  My heaven is fully developed and i cannot hold more than 50.000 of ALL troops without being red (not enough rum-too many troops) so what is the purpose of this?? Is the rum production no longer valid or what?? that will be ridiculous if every player can make a thousands of units without having an issue with rum..not only silly but totally lack of respect to the players who enjoy a bit of reality inside game.

Marcinos

Nov 13, 2017, 12:5411/13/17
11/04/15

menelaios said:

Hey!

a bit off topic here . I got raided recently..nothing new but he got 100000 Juggernauts and some more others..yes you get this right 100k of most expensive unit lead by ONE man.  My heaven is fully developed and i cannot hold more than 50.000 of ALL troops without being red (not enough rum-too many troops) so what is the purpose of this?? Is the rum production no longer valid or what?? that will be ridiculous if every player can make a thousands of units without having an issue with rum..not only silly but totally lack of respect to the players who enjoy a bit of reality inside game.

Marcinos

Attack limits on havens need to be reviewed

Most other games have attack limits, so why is Pirates: Tides of Fortune so different?
Nov 14, 2017, 10:0111/14/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

menelaios said:

Hey!

Marcinos

Most other games have attack limits, so why is Pirates: Tides of Fortune so different?

Hi!

Actually, we don't want to limit WAR opportunities in the game as it's the WAR game. All the limits were set for a reason and if we didn't launch limits to some features then there is a reason for this too.
Nov 14, 2017, 21:4111/14/17
Nov 14, 2017, 21:44(edited)
11/04/15

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

toggit said:

menelaios said:

Hey!

Marcinos

Hi!

Actually, we don't want to limit WAR opportunities in the game as it's the WAR game. All the limits were set for a reason and if we didn't launch limits to some features then there is a reason for this too.

So we just send every unit to our Harbors until you decide otherwise?

What you actually mean is that you don't want to limit ATTACK opportunities, so we have no choice but to abandon all hope of defending

Game over, dude

You create a zero-loss combat algorithm then deliberately allow attackers to send infinite armies to wipe us out, and they suffer no losses?

Have I got that right????

If this is a WAR game then it is a very one-sided war, but you did not answer my main question

Why is Pirates: Tides of Fortune so different, when all other plarium games use attack limits?