enhanced flag

4 Replies
User
8 December, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC

my bh has qualified for a bh designed/enhanced flag however we do not know how to apply for it ... if anybody knows how to do this please 

let me know 
pearlie
UTC +5:00
User
8 December, 2017, 6:15 PM UTC

i think you have to send a request to support with a screenshot of the achievements and a disign for the flag.

*hugs*

UTC +1:00
Community Manager
8 December, 2017, 8:19 PM UTC

Yep, you just have to contact our Support team. Please, add your Brotherhood name and a screenshot of the achievements to discuss your new flag.

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
User
9 December, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC
ty capt,  i have been trying to figure this out for mos.
pearlie
UTC +5:00
11 December, 2017, 5:29 PM UTC
wmblondee72 said:

my bh has qualified for a bh designed/enhanced flag however we do not know how to apply for it ... if anybody knows how to do this please 

let me know 
what server?
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
1907112 users registered; 60906 topics; 321388 posts; our newest member:Commander 3100757