Mixing Potions

7 Replies
NavigatorNY
4 May, 2017, 12:01 PM UTC
When you click on potions in Laboratory, always 3 of them show.  How do you put only 2 into slots to mix ONLY 2 ?
UTC -4:00
Crowbar
4 May, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Click any of the bottles that you have 2 or more of, and 2 of them will end up selected, offering you to mix them into one of the same kind but bigger level:

UTC +0:00
NavigatorNY
4 May, 2017, 5:42 PM UTC
Well then there must be a bug in the system, because when I click on any with 3 for example, all 3 get selected.  Sometimes there is a pop up that asks if you want to mix two or three, and other times no ask and all 3 get mixed, which I understand means they are worthless when 3 mixed.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 May, 2017, 7:12 AM UTC
NavigatorNY said:

Well then there must be a bug in the system, because when I click on any with 3 for example, all 3 get selected.  Sometimes there is a pop up that asks if you want to mix two or three, and other times no ask and all 3 get mixed, which I understand means they are worthless when 3 mixed.
Hi! Can you show us the screenshot of a window where 3 are selected?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
NavigatorNY
5 May, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC

there doesn't seem to be an easy way to copy and paste from the game to this forum board.

Crowbar
6 May, 2017, 10:51 AM UTC

No, you have to use external tools, like Lightshot (which has Chrome and Firefox plugins), Gyazo, or any other similar one.

NavigatorNY
7 May, 2017, 8:37 PM UTC

I saved the image on my desktop with lightshop but you don't have a way on the menu bar to attach an image and send to you.
Crowbar
7 May, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC

Lightshot and Gyazo provide a way to upload directly. Or you can do so on Lightshot's site, or you can upload to other free services, like Imgur, TinyPic,...

All of them will provide you with a link when you upload, which you can just post here. Just make sure it starts with http:// or https:// (not wysywyg:// or something similar).

1725490 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:nibbasinnoelle