Treasure Tutorial

3 Replies
Blasphemy
28 April, 2016, 2:35 PM UTC

Treasure Tutorial:

1. Use Lighthouse, Then click on the Treasure Island tab, to locate them

2. Click the Capture Button to Capture it if it is not claimed.

Select OFFENSE to take it and DEFENSE to defend it.

(Some advice) How much you collect is based on your defense you have sitting there

3. Now if the treasure is owned by another player, there will be an attack and a capture option

(pictured below). Attack lets you send offense only to just attack it but not keep it.

Capture you send both offense and defense so that you can keep it.

4.Once captured, your OFFENSE will AUTOMATICALLY return to your HARBOR while the DEFENSE stays behind to collect resources........

If the TREASURE you sent to raid becomes EMPTY then your units will return on their own and be in your HARBOR

5. To access your captured Treasures, go to your Pirate Stronghold Click on TERRITORIES and then TREASURE ISLAND

6. Use the Claim button to claim resources when ready.

*NOTE* When you claim, your defense will return to your Harbour

If your max capacity of your units is reached,

they will also come back automatically with the resources.

The TREASURES are then free for the taking again by anyone

7. Also note that you will not get a notice until your troops

come back from the treasure. then you will receive the amount you have captured

in your MERCHANTS

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
28 April, 2016, 2:57 PM UTC

* Advice from me *

Don't risk your largest units on them. 

Even if you get all of the resources from a Treasure...

that cost value is not worthy of the units you lose

If you use your entire defense on them and they get killed....

Pirate Units would be the best choice to use, even if you use thousands holding it,

they are easier to build back up....

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
nouval.mncgroup
22 May, 2016, 9:03 AM UTC
beside a rewards, can we get ruby without pay
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 11:12 AM UTC

nouval.mncgroup said:

beside a rewards, can we get ruby without pay

You can get them in Tournaments, for completing Quests and Achievements, for placing in TOP rankings, capturing Buried Rubies (Treasure Islands), Daily Crew Roster.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1782048 users registered; 48468 topics; 287693 posts; our newest member:Maskhud95 чеч